Former GITMO detainee, now top recruiter for ISIS.

as 0bama releases 15 more terrorists from GITMO, one former detainee was arrested for being a top recruiter for ISIS.

Good job 0bama.
Former Gitmo Detainee Arrested, Charged With Being Top ISIS Recruiter
Nazism was arrested in Afghanistan and transferred to Italy for trial and was acquitted in 2011. I see nowhere that he was a prisoner at Guantanamo.

Detainee Transferred By Obama Admin Linked To New ISIS Cell In Italy

Where do you think they kept the "detainees"? The local Hilton?

Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot Muslims often go by different names. Nassim was held at Guantanamo. For approximately 330-339 days.

He was released on or about May 24, 2004 by....The 119 CIA detainees: what we know - The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

GEORGE W BUSH

The 119 CIA detainees: what we know - The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

as 0bama releases 15 more terrorists from GITMO, one former detainee was arrested for being a top recruiter for ISIS.

Good job 0bama.
Former Gitmo Detainee Arrested, Charged With Being Top ISIS Recruiter
Nazism was arrested in Afghanistan and transferred to Italy for trial and was acquitted in 2011. I see nowhere that he was a prisoner at Guantanamo.

Detainee Transferred By Obama Admin Linked To New ISIS Cell In Italy

Where do you think they kept the "detainees"? The local Hilton?

Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot Muslims often go by different names. Nassim was held at Guantanamo. For approximately 330-339 days.

He was released on or about May 24, 2004 by....The 119 CIA detainees: what we know - The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

GEORGE W BUSH

The 119 CIA detainees: what we know - The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

That is irrelevant, numbskull.

The point is, you don't release them. How fucking hard is that for you?

Forum List

Back