Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

FuAH4h7aEAArt2v

Laughing....even a broken clock is right twice a day.

How do you keep claiming Trump lost when more than TWO YEARS AGO, an ADMISSION of the STEAL was published in BOLD PRINT in Time Magazine detailing how they did it, who was involved, what they spent and HOW they pulled it off???

How do you keep claiming Trump lost when more than TWO YEARS AGO, an ADMISSION of the STEAL was published in BOLD PRINT in Time Magazine detailing how they did it, who was involved, what they spent and HOW they pulled it off???

Laughing.......Fox has admitted they fed you meaningless conspiracy bullshit.

The basis of Powell's claims against Dominion have been revealed: a rambling Email backed by nothing from a woman who claimed to talk to ghosts. And Fox just paid 3/4 of a BILLION dollars to settle its lies. With your wildly complicated and fantastically elaborate conspiracy having been laughed out of every court to ever hear it.

And *still* you cling to this silly, stupid little conspiracy fantasy.

Big Liars truly are the most hapless, gullible souls on this green earth.

Dominion will get theirs in time. I don't give a fig if Murdock lost money..the backstabbing bastard. And Fox. Haven't watched their stupid traitorous crap since 2020. and still won't. Why yall care about any of these lyin' bastards. They got plenty of money to buy anybody off.

Dominion will get theirs in time. I don't give a fig if Murdock lost money..the backstabbing bastard. And Fox. Haven't watched their stupid traitorous crap since 2020. and still won't. Why yall care about any of these lyin' bastards. They got plenty of money to buy anybody off.

And thus we run right into the good old conservative standby delusion.

No matter what facts, evidence and reality you present them......they'll just IMAGINE up a scenario in which they're right.

You can't fix stupid. But you can laugh at it.

Just tuned in to Trump's handjob sidekick Lumpy Sean. The topic? Taxes, taxes, taxes! No mention of Fox having their ass handed back to them with the $787 million settlement.

Don't want to upset the willfully ignorant with the truth that Fox is run by a ratpack of bold faced liars.

Fox admitted they lie to their viewers, and they called their viewers dumb cousin fuckers.

Fox viewers: "Yes, daddy! Spit on me and call me Dirt!"

Last edited:
Just tuned in to Trump's handjob sidekick Lumpy Sean. The topic? Taxes, taxes, taxes! No mention of Fox having their ass handed back to them with the $787 million settlement.

Don't want to upset the willfully ignorant with the truth that Fox is run by a ratpack of bold faced liars.

Of course not. The compact that Fox has with its viewers is to sanitize its coverage of anything that could challenge their fragile world view. Fox News knows how easily triggered their audience is, how eager that audience is to be fed lies.

Fact checking is bad for business.

Laughing.......Fox has admitted they fed you meaningless conspiracy bullshit.
Not only did they not admit any such thing, how did they manage to feed it to me when for like the ONE-HUNDREDTH TIME, I've not watched Fox in at least eight years, moron?

Fox just paid 3/4 of a BILLION dollars to settle its lies.
While saving 813 million. Meanwhile, Dominion spent a ton on legal fees as well.

With your wildly complicated and fantastically elaborate conspiracy having been laughed out of every court to ever hear it.
Which wildly complicated and fantastically elaborate conspiracy of mine are you talking about?

And *still* you cling to this silly, stupid little conspiracy fantasy.
I'm "clinging" to something, psycho?

Big Liars truly are the most hapless, gullible souls on this green earth.
How ironic for you to admit that.
1661999019752.gif

Not only did they not admit any such thing, how did they manage to feed it to me when for like the ONE-HUNDREDTH TIME, I've not watched Fox in at least eight years, moron?

While saving 813 million. Meanwhile, Dominion spent a ton on legal fees as well.

Which wildly complicated and fantastically elaborate conspiracy of mine are you talking about?

I'm "clinging" to something, psycho?

How ironic for you to admit that.
View attachment 777625

Laughing....they did in their testimony. They never believed the bullshit they fed you for a second. From Murdoch on down, they fed you comforting conspiracy pablum that they knew wasn't true.

They profited off your gullibility, your sense of entitlement, and your refusal to take personal responsibility for your own poor judgment. And fed you the lies you were desperate to hear.

And have now paid $787,000,000 for their folly.

Laughing.......go polish that turd, tinfoil.

Of course they will. Their audience demands lies. If Fox won't feed conservatives the lies they need, then someone else will.

Fact checking is bad for business.

But then, so are lies. To the tune of $787,000,000.
You're right, of course.

That is the yoke of honesty the left bears. Those of us on the left are not so easily convinced. Fox went overboard once they suffered blow-back from reporting the truth briefly on election night and over-corrected. It was as transparent a gaslighting as there has ever been in the history of the world...and the dopes on the right fell for it and continue to not believe the text messages that have subsequently came to light.

Laughing....they did in their testimony. They never believed the bullshit they fed you for a second.
I don't watch Fox News. They feed me nothing.

From Murdoch on down, they fed you comforting conspiracy pablum that they knew wasn't true.

They profited off your gullibility, your sense of entitlement, and your refusal to take personal responsibility for your own poor judgment.

And fed you the lies you were desperate to hear.
I bet you watch Fox every day. Maybe you are the one being fed.

You're right, of course.

That is the yoke of honesty the left bears. Those of us on the left are not so easily convinced. Fox went overboard once they suffered blow-back from reporting the truth briefly on election night and over-corrected. It was as transparent a gaslighting as there has ever been in the history of the world...and the dopes on the right fell for it and continue to not believe the text messages that have subsequently came to light.

Lou Dobbs was off the chain for a very, very long time. He demanded that Trump should have the authority to shut down any news agency he felt was distributing misinformation.

"And when I say shut down, I mean shut down!"

Fox reaped what they sowed.

1. Dominion had massive legal costs. The settlement goes towards paying that off so they lost nothing.
  2. They and Fox agreed to settle for 787 billion that way Dominion gets something

Silly, their legal fees were not even a small fraction of 787 million (not billions)

Do honestly think anyone is buying your stupid nonsense?

Forum List

Back