Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

I saw the Dominion lawyer smiling. Remember when they 1st announced they were taking Fox News down because they had a strong case? Well, that is why, settlement or not. They weren't bluffing because they had such a strong case.
The only way to have truly unmasked FOX for what it is, lies and propaganda, would have required a jury trial. It would have required Ingraham, Hannity, the Tuckster and Rupert himself to answer questions and defend their actions, and they were indefensible. I'm okay with them hurting FOX financially, this might be their only thing they really feel.

The only way to have truly unmasked FOX for what it is, lies and propaganda, would have required a jury trial. It would have required Ingraham, Hannity, the Tuckster and Rupert himself to answer questions and defend their actions, and they were indefensible. I'm okay with them hurting FOX financially, this might be their only thing they really feel.
What are Tucker Carlson and the other clowns saying tonight.
If they are not careful, they could have another law suit coming.

You and I and a whole bunch of others see the consequences of said actions. Reality bites.

This was nothing but another government cover up of the stolen fraud election.
Bazinga!!! Per poster 2bfeak, Fox was in on "the cover up of the stolen election"!
Who knew?
Well, good poster 2bfreak claims he did.
ps....he shoulda gone to the FBI instead of USMB.
What was he thinking?

---------------------------------------

This puts others who did the same thing on notice.
Targets now on screen:
  • PillowBoy;
  • Krakenpot Powell;
  • TailTucking Rudy,
  • Et al.
Lock & Load.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. " And Fox. Haven't watched their stupid traitorous crap since 2020."
2. "I don't watch Fox News. They feed me nothing."
3. "I don't watch Fox News. They feed me nothing."
4. "I don't watch Fox News. They feed me nothing."
5. "I don't watch Fox News. They feed me nothing."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Methinks the ladies doth protest too much.
And then the cock crowed.

Screen-Shot-2023-04-18-at-5.44.20-PM.jpg

Wasn't really "news." This was simply a matter of a few hosts and guests voicing their OPINION. That's a far cry from a breaking news segment saying there's proof or evidence Dominion did this or that. And no, settling a case doesn't mean you're admitting guilt or lied. Dominion originally wanted 1.6 billion but ended up only getting 787.5 million. That's roughly half of what they wanted for those of you with low IQ's.

Wasn't really "news." This was simply a matter of a few hosts and guests voicing their OPINION. That's a far cry from a breaking news segment saying there's proof or evidence Dominion did this or that. And no, settling a case doesn't mean you're admitting guilt or lied. Dominion originally wanted 1.6 billion but ended up only getting 787.5 million. That's roughly half of what they wanted for those of you with low IQ's.

Funny. There's also the time value of money. There's also the risk of waiting several years for appeals to be exhausted. There's also the risk of a hung jury.

The time value of money (TVM) is the concept that a sum of money is worth more now than the same sum will be at a future date due to its earnings potential in the interim. The time value of money is a core principle of finance. A sum of money in the hand has greater value than the same sum to be paid in the future.

That's a far cry from a breaking news segment saying there's proof or evidence Dominion did this or that.
Well, no shit, there was no evidence, and never was evidence, of cheating. But they brought on guests nightly and asked leading questions that set up viewers for a torrent of lies about Dominion, with no pushback from the FOX hosts, who not only facilitated these liars, but added their own commentary to buttress the lies of their guests.

Well, no shit, there was no evidence, and never was evidence, of cheating. But they brought on guests nightly and asked leading questions that set up viewers for a torrent of lies about Dominion, with no pushback from the FOX hosts, who not only facilitated these liars, but added their own commentary to buttress the lies of their guests.
There was plenty of evidence and I posted a mountain of it, 2 years back.
Do you claim to have evidence that Dominion did NOT cheat.?..could not cheat ? Put American democracy at risk?

Dominion is not even close to being off the hook on this. And what should they care about defamation,,, when the world outside the US, will have nothing to do with them ?

It is not just FOX. It is the lies of the entire MAGA movement.
Given enough time the truth will come out. The truth of Trump and MAGA is coming out. Too slowly for me, but it is coming out.
SHOW where anyone at Fox, or anyone in the MAGA movement, lied. You have a big mouth Now let's see you back it up.

Dominion would have jeopardized alot if Fox used experts, statements from Democrats in the past, including in NY Prmaries etc. Videos of a guy hacking the system, questions about why their product is rejected in states like Texas, questioned in N.B, Canada AND, why no other First World Nation uses their voting machines for federal elections. I am a simple man of basic logic and analysis. I do not trust software of ANY kind and I bet Dominion has some sort of protection loophole if they are hacked. Why can't they convince the rest of the Free world to use their impenetrable and infallible product?
Because as experts have repeatedly said, their machines lend themselves to fraud so much, it almost looks like they were built just for that purpose.

I posted the evidencesSSSS 2 years ago. This thread is a laughingstock. The whole world knows Dominion specializes in crooked machines. That's why they don't use them.

Where did it say they "admitted" anything?

A settlement was made, and now the matter is settled. Better for Fox to pay a set amount now, than an unknown amount for future legal costs in defending this bullshit.

Poor precious snowflake needs his safe space!

LOL

Forum List

Back