Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Lou Dobbs was off the chain for a very, very long time. He demanded that Trump should have the authority to shut down any news agency he felt was distributing misinformation.

"And when I say shut down, I mean shut down!"

Fox reaped what they sowed.
Yes. Dobbs is a scary guy.

I don't watch Fox News. They feed me nothing.

I bet you watch Fox every day. Maybe you are the one being fed.
Laughing......tell us more about Tucker Carlson's program and how much better it is than what's on CNN or MSNBC.

Because you 'don't watch fox news', huh?

Fox News fed you the lies you were desperate to hear, Freak. And they've paid $787,000,000 for their lies. Lies they knew weren't true when they fed them to you.

Dominion would have jeopardized alot if Fox used experts, statements from Democrats in the past, including in NY Prmaries etc. Videos of a guy hacking the system, questions about why their product is rejected in states like Texas, questioned in N.B, Canada AND, why no other First World Nation uses their voting machines for federal elections. I am a simple man of basic logic and analysis. I do not trust software of ANY kind and I bet Dominion has some sort of protection loophole if they are hacked. Why can't they convince the rest of the Free world to use their impenetrable and infallible product?

Fox had every opportunity to do all those things. Why didn't they if it's so clear cut that Dominion was at fault? Why offer a settlement to Dominion of nearly 800 million when the "evidence" is out there waiting to be brought before a judge and jury? Even Rupert Murdoch outright admitted that fox news anchors made up false election fraud claims, you dummy!

If you don't trust software of any kind, delete your copy of Windows now, or whatever it is your using. Throw away your phone and tablet.

The public are idiots. Half of the public have an IQ of 85 or below.

If 30 years of calling Fox "fake news" hasn't hurt them still being by far the #1 cable news channel, now you think this will? :laughing0301:

You must mean ther 2020 election ADMITTED STOLEN in print in bold detail laid out in Time Magazine giving all of the names of the players. You must mean THAT fake fraud honest stolen election!
Actually the average IQ of US citizens is about 98, we are tied for 24th place in the nations of the world. The 85 IQ and below are the permitless carry crowd and the criminal thugs that can't get a job, but can steal crowd, certainly not half the country, somewhere between 16% and 2%

I suspect you of being in that group.

And thus we run right into the good old conservative standby delusion.

No matter what facts, evidence and reality you present them......they'll just IMAGINE up a scenario in which they're right.

You can't fix stupid. But you can laugh at it.
:jerk:

Actually the average IQ of US citizens is about 98, we are tied for 24th place in the nations of the world. The 85 IQ and below are the permitless carry crowd and the criminal thugs that can't get a job, but can steal crowd, certainly not half the country, somewhere between 16% and 2%

I suspect you of being in that group.
But he wasn't always. And the same goes for a lot of people these days. We're going to have to study this stuff for a while.

Fox had every opportunity to do all those things. Why didn't they if it's so clear cut that Dominion was at fault? Why offer a settlement to Dominion of nearly 800 million when the "evidence" is out there waiting to be brought before a judge and jury? Even Rupert Murdoch outright admitted that fox news anchors made up false election fraud claims, you dummy!

If you don't trust software of any kind, delete your copy of Windows now, or whatever it is your using. Throw away your phone and tablet.

I'm curious how Shocked is even typing this without software. How does he get online?

I bet you watch Fox every day. Maybe you are the one being fed.
Oh FUCK YOU, asshole. Fox News is every bit the news of any other new channel all day long and like them, have editorial comment and analysis in the evenings.
Strange how you seem to know what they broadcast.

Oh yeah...you were lying. Something not very strange at all.

Tuck, Lumpy Sean, Ingrate Ingraham & the rest of that crew should be forced to wear a clown getup on air for the next six months to atone for the lies they've been puking for years. They can invite that orange hippo from MAL ad a guest dressed the same way, he'd fit right in.

Typical leftwing derp: A news company settles a lawsuit and you think I lost something.
You are a loser, everyday of your life.
A news company does not pay 3/4 of a billion dollars unless they are guilty. They admitted they lied, you dumbass.

Tuck, Lumpy Sean, Ingrate Ingraham & the rest of that crew should be forced to wear a clown getup on air for the next six months to atone for the lies they've been puking for years. They can invite that orange hippo from MAL ad a guest dressed the same way, he'd fit right in.
I want them to walk those mean streets alone for 1 fn day.

I read that Dominion is valued at $80 million dollars. Just what are they going to do with all this money? I don't blame them for settling.

I read that Dominion is valued at $80 million dollars. Just what are they going to do with all this money? I don't blame them for settling.
The fact that FOX was willing to pay an 80 million dollar company 3/4 of a billion dollars, in restitution for defamation, proves how guilty FOX was.

I saw the Dominion lawyer smiling. Remember when they 1st announced they were taking Fox News down because they had a strong case? Well, that is why, settlement or not. They weren't bluffing because they had such a strong case.

I don't use Windows because I don't trust it.

Forum List

Back