Free? That Is A Laugh.

[

He wasn't my boy and I have fought to have those regulations changed. But there is a difference between crazy and dangerous crazy. If the person is a danger to the public (as they would be shown to be if neighbors and shrinks spoke up) they would be put away.

Oh, come on guy, you are such an apologist for the rich.

The irony was Reagan was shot by a rich guy who was obviously crazy who should never have been able to buy a gun.

[

He wasn't my boy and I have fought to have those regulations changed. But there is a difference between crazy and dangerous crazy. If the person is a danger to the public (as they would be shown to be if neighbors and shrinks spoke up) they would be put away.

Oh, come on guy, you are such an apologist for the rich.

The irony was Reagan was shot by a rich guy who was obviously crazy who should never have been able to buy a gun.

Oh please, more lies?? Care to show any statement I have made that is evidence of that? Or is it just that I am not full of hostility and jealousy, like you are?

[

You are so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

I get that you are a vindictive little prick who wants the gov't to punish people you don't like. It is sad, but it is a fact of your life. But we are not perverting the justice system so you can enjoy your revenge.

And that last line is simply bullshit. Claiming gun sellers are creeps is simply your attempt to justify and you being a jerk.

when your industry is causing 32,000 deaths a year, and you fight ANY attempt to limit the carnage, in fact, fight to actually increase the carnage, you are a creep. You need to be made an example of. That to me is justice.

In related news, a court slapped Philip Morris with a 10 million dollar judgement because they fraudulently claimed low-tar cigarettes were "safer".

Are the gun sellers fighting? Really?

And when you are using fraudulent numbers over and over, they do not get any better.

I am about done with your hysteria and lies. If you would like to have an actual discussion, I am around. But this bullshit of demanding that innocent people go to prison because you are a coward, is ridiculous. And we both know it will never happen.

And when you are using fraudulent numbers over and over, they do not get any better.

I am about done with your hysteria and lies. If you would like to have an actual discussion, I am around. But this bullshit of demanding that innocent people go to prison because you are a coward, is ridiculous. And we both know it will never happen.

Oh, it'll happen sooner than you think. We are stacking the courts.

And, yes, the gun sellers were the first ones who came out after Newton and fought common sense gun regulations that would have limited the slaughter.

Oh, it'll happen sooner than you think. We are stacking the courts.

And, yes, the gun sellers were the first ones who came out after Newton and fought common sense gun regulations that would have limited the slaughter.

"Common Sense"? Like prosecuting gun dealers for following the rules? lmao

No, it won't happen. No matter how you stack the courts, you will not send people to jail for following the rules. You expect them to know what they have no way of knowing. Stack away. It won't happen. You are delusional.

[

No, it won't happen. No matter how you stack the courts, you will not send people to jail for following the rules. You expect them to know what they have no way of knowing. Stack away. It won't happen. You are delusional.

Guy, I promise you, when they prosecute the guy who sold a gun to the person who just mowed down 20 schoolchildren, people aren't going to care that much about his "rights".

[

Guy, I promise you, when they prosecute the guy who sold a gun to the person who just mowed down 20 schoolchildren, people aren't going to care that much about his "rights".

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Sleeping-Man.jpg.html][/URL]

LOL.....FBI statistics came out yesterday.

Murder/manslaughter #'s in Newtown Ct in 2012 = 0

FBI mdash Table 8 - Connecticut

:banana::boobies::banana::boobies::banana::boobies::banana::boobies:

Yes, because you are all about justice, right? lmao You whine about getting screwed by an employer, and then are all up for screwing others. Truly sad.

If the gun dealers do not follow the laws, burn them. If they do, then they are innocent and will not go to jail. That is a pretty simple concept.

And you did NOT answer the question. I asked HOW the gun seller is supposed to determine it is a straw buy. If I agree to buy a gun for someone, how is the seller to know beforehand? You have talked about tracking guns back AFTER the crimes. That is not what I am asking.

You demand that gun sellers go to jail for something, now tell us how they can tell it is a straw buy.

I don't care if they knew or not.

You sold a gun that was used in a mass shooting, you are doing that guy's time. (because 90% of those guys shoot themselves, anyway.)

You are GOING TO BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF!!! And the trial is going to be one that would make Joe Stalin go, "Damn!"

And we will all be better off for it.

Because, really, gun sellers are kind of creeps, anyway.

And yet more proof (as if any more was needed) that Joey-poo is a no-shit psychopath. I truly think this dude needs to be locked up.

[

Oh, and there are resources if the person is dangerous. They will put him in an institution where he will not be a threat to the public. The rich person needs their Dressage Horsie? WTF? If a rich person buys their own horses, that had nothing to do with any of this at all.

Guy, the streets are full of people who ought to be institutionilized or treated.

You are living proof of THAT, boy!

Yeah, guy, the prisons are full of Criminal Masterminds like you.

I realize that you are really, really stupid...but it ain't brain surgery, junior. The cops just can't do much with a description of a stocky white guy with dark hair, wearing a gray T-shirt, jeans, boots, shades, and a Red Sox hat, driving a gray minivan with plates that were not local and speaking with a slight Southern drawl.

[

In order to prosecute him, the gun seller will have to have broken a law. What law will that be? Failing to have a working crystal ball?
Yes, because you are all about justice, right? lmao You whine about getting screwed by an employer, and then are all up for screwing others. Truly sad.

If the gun dealers do not follow the laws, burn them. If they do, then they are innocent and will not go to jail. That is a pretty simple concept.

And you did NOT answer the question. I asked HOW the gun seller is supposed to determine it is a straw buy. If I agree to buy a gun for someone, how is the seller to know beforehand? You have talked about tracking guns back AFTER the crimes. That is not what I am asking.

You demand that gun sellers go to jail for something, now tell us how they can tell it is a straw buy.

I don't care if they knew or not.

You sold a gun that was used in a mass shooting, you are doing that guy's time. (because 90% of those guys shoot themselves, anyway.)

You are GOING TO BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF!!! And the trial is going to be one that would make Joe Stalin go, "Damn!"

And we will all be better off for it.

Because, really, gun sellers are kind of creeps, anyway.

And yet more proof (as if any more was needed) that Joey-poo is a no-shit psychopath. I truly think this dude needs to be locked up.

I get that some people think tighter restrictions on certain firearms would result in fewer mass shootings and murders. But he takes it to the limits and then keeps going. His ideas are sheer lunacy.

I'm not kidding when I say that he needs to be locked up. The dude is absolutely batshit on the level of Stalin.

I'm not kidding when I say that he needs to be locked up. The dude is absolutely batshit on the level of Stalin.

I agree. If he is anything like this in real life, he is a danger to society.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that he is a meek little man who is scared of everything, and vents his frustration online.

[

What a horrible thought, thinking someone who gave a gun to a mass-murderer should be held to account.

I mean, accountability. That's only for poor people on food stamps.

[

In order to prosecute him, the gun seller will have to have broken a law. What law will that be? Failing to have a working crystal ball?

uh, no. We throw people in prison every day for shit they didn't do. We sent 152 people to DEATH ROW for murders they didn't commit.

We throw people in prison for life for stealing tube socks and slices of Pizza under our utterly insane "Three Strikes" laws.

You can make a case against gun sellers as "Accessory to Murder". Maybe you won't convict them, but you'll bankrupt the shit out of them, which is just as good.

I agree. If he is anything like this in real life, he is a danger to society.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that he is a meek little man who is scared of everything, and vents his frustration online.

Not really.

I have this image of you being a sociopath who probably has everyone a little afraid of him.

Yeah, guy, the prisons are full of Criminal Masterminds like you.

I realize that you are really, really stupid...but it ain't brain surgery, junior. The cops just can't do much with a description of a stocky white guy with dark hair, wearing a gray T-shirt, jeans, boots, shades, and a Red Sox hat, driving a gray minivan with plates that were not local and speaking with a slight Southern drawl.

Like I said, the Prisons are full of people who thought they'd never get caught.

[

What a horrible thought, thinking someone who gave a gun to a mass-murderer should be held to account.

I mean, accountability. That's only for poor people on food stamps.

No, your idea is to put people in prison for not knowing someone was crazy.

How would the gun seller know? The federal gov't ok'd the sale. Tell us how the seller would know someone was crazy?

Forum List

Back