Free? That Is A Laugh.

[

No, your idea is to put people in prison for not knowing someone was crazy.

How would the gun seller know? The federal gov't ok'd the sale. Tell us how the seller would know someone was crazy?

Yeah, there's just no way to tell THESE guys were crazy.

Killers%20120.jpg

How Bloomberg s Million-Dollar Desire For Gun Control Is Backfiring - Forbes

:oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::boobies:

Having the inability to think on the margin = gay.

Winter.......this mental case, JoeB, has been obsessed with conducting a one man assault on gun rights on this forum for a couple of years now......nearly 40,000 posts worth!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:. And in the last 6 years, Americans have purchased 80 million guns and more than at any time since 1959, the folks are against any kind of a gun ban!!! These types are ruled by their emotions, thus, connect the dots reasoning isn't in the cards.......ever.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

OCD is essentially a mental condition......falls under the umbrella of depression. Terms like "idiot", "moron", retarded", "imbecile".....thrown around these forums frequently, don't at all conform to a condition known as thought processing disorder. Its not at all related to intelligence......its a thought processing issue. ( Im in the field of autism and work closely with psychiatrists on a daily basis ). There are no facts you could present that will have any impact on this thinking and only pharmacological aids can reset the setting screws. True story. When I talk to psychiatrists, they frequently refer to what they call "rumination of thoughts". Its a serotonin uptake thing.......it doesn't happen efficiently for these people, thus, singular issues/people/things dominate their thoughts. These people would be new people with drugs like Lexipro, Prozac, Effexor XR or even the tried and true Zoloft.......seen them perform miracles in people.

Facts About OCD

In about 2 years, without an effective drug, you will see this guy JoeB up around 100,000 posts in here, almost all of them related to gun bans/gun control. Not his fault, as Matt Damon famously stated in "Good Will Hunting".

Last edited:
[

That you favor that strategy shows you to be a nutball.

No, they will not pursue that avenue, because after the first one there would be plenty of outside money coming in to9 help the gun dealers.

Plus, prosecutors plead out most of their cases so they can avoid trials. They are certainly not going to go after a trial they know they cannot win.

you bring big sleazy NRA Lawyers.

I'll bring pictures of dead kids.

We win.

[

And we have much more non-gun related violent crime than they do. So it is obvious that teh guns themselves are not the problem. But you really don't care what the actual problem is, you simply want an unarmed population.

I think an unarmed population would solve SOME of the problem.

But mostly, I want you gun nuts to suffer for helping the rich fuck up the country.

[

No, they will not pursue that avenue, because after the first one there would be plenty of outside money coming in to9 help the gun dealers.

Plus, prosecutors plead out most of their cases so they can avoid trials. They are certainly not going to go after a trial they know they cannot win.

We win.

Nothing like exploiting dead children for your cause, huh? And your cause has nothing to do with saving people. It is about control. You cannot disarm the criminals. You can only disarm the law abiding citizens. And you will leave them largely defenseless in a violent world. 100,000 crimes stopped by citizens with guns is the lowest number i have seen. Many have the number much, much, higher.

[

And we have much more non-gun related violent crime than they do. So it is obvious that teh guns themselves are not the problem. But you really don't care what the actual problem is, you simply want an unarmed population.

I think an unarmed population would solve SOME of the problem.

But mostly, I want you gun nuts to suffer for helping the rich fuck up the country.

LMAO!!! So the gun nuts helped the rich?? That is a laugh!!

[

We win.

I find it amusing that the man who cheers 14 year old boys being shot in the back and wants business owners prosecuted when they follow the law, calls the NRA lawyers "sleazy".

[

Nothing like exploiting dead children for your cause, huh? And your cause has nothing to do with saving people. It is about control. You cannot disarm the criminals. You can only disarm the law abiding citizens. And you will leave them largely defenseless in a violent world. 100,000 crimes stopped by citizens with guns is the lowest number i have seen. Many have the number much, much, higher.

My cause is to avenge dead children, so i'm not exploiting them. THose children wouldn't be dead if the gun industry didn't sell to people like Nancy Lanza.

I find it amusing that the man who cheers 14 year old boys being shot in the back and wants business owners prosecuted when they follow the law, calls the NRA lawyers "sleazy".

14 year olds shouldn't shoot at Federal Agents.

[Q

Um, yeah. The dismantling of the American Middle Class happened because the gun nuts and religious nuts supported the GOP.

So pretty much. We take away their guns and make them pay for the abortions.

You being psychotic is NOT news, Joey.

Let me tell you something........if Im part of law enforcement, Im keeping a real close eye on this social oddball. Its these kind of people who snap......loaners who spend 16 hours a day on a fucking internet message board. Its these type of nuts existing is EXACTLY the reason people need guns and lots of 'em with lots and lots of ammo. All of these mass shooter crazies had one thing in common: they were all social oddballs.

[

My cause is to avenge dead children, so i'm not exploiting them. THose children wouldn't be dead if the gun industry didn't sell to people like Nancy Lanza.

You love to use hindsight to blame people. Laughably insane.

14 year olds shouldn't shoot at Federal Agents.

Yeah, or those federal agents will shoot them in the back. Of course, little Sammy had no way of knowing they were federal agents. They were not wearing any insignia, did not identify themselves, and the operation had been suspended for 3 months.

[

Not when you have an industry that fights against tighter controls at every oppurtunity.

Shit, you could probably make a good RICO case against the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

My opinion, the people who sold guns to Lanza, Cho, Loughner and Holmes are just as guilty as the people who pulled the trigger.

[

Yeah, or those federal agents will shoot them in the back. Of course, little Sammy had no way of knowing they were federal agents. They were not wearing any insignia, did not identify themselves, and the operation had been suspended for 3 months.

Except he knew his father was wanted by the authorities and he went out there WITH A GUN.

And the feds did identify themselves. You keep ignoring that part.

[Q

Um, yeah. The dismantling of the American Middle Class happened because the gun nuts and religious nuts supported the GOP.

So pretty much. We take away their guns and make them pay for the abortions.

We? LMAO!! Sorry, but people with agenda's like yours are few and far between.

And the DNC has done no better for the middle class. And if the DNC hadn't been anti-second amendment, the gun owners wouldn't have bailed. Personally, I have little respect for either party. They are both bought and paid for by corporate interests. If you do not see that you are a bigger fools than I thought. And I am pretty sure you are a huge fool.

[

Not when you have an industry that fights against tighter controls at every oppurtunity.

Shit, you could probably make a good RICO case against the NRA and the gun manufacturers.

My opinion, the people who sold guns to Lanza, Cho, Loughner and Holmes are just as guilty as the people who pulled the trigger.

Good thing your opinion is based on hatred and an agenda rather than knowledge of the law.

And whatever fight there is against tighter controls is about making sure the law abiding citizens do not lose their constitutional right. And your posts are ample evidence that there is an agenda out there to do just that. I am happy it is such a monumental failure.

[

Except he knew his father was wanted by the authorities and he went out there WITH A GUN.

And the feds did identify themselves. You keep ignoring that part.

No, I keep going with the testimony given. It was in at least one of the links I posted in the other thread. They did not identify themselves to the boys.

Yes, he went out there with a gun. He was not living in suburbia. He was out where you take care of yourself against either man or beast.

[
We? LMAO!! Sorry, but people with agenda's like yours are few and far between.

And the DNC has done no better for the middle class. And if the DNC hadn't been anti-second amendment, the gun owners wouldn't have bailed. Personally, I have little respect for either party. They are both bought and paid for by corporate interests. If you do not see that you are a bigger fools than I thought. And I am pretty sure you are a huge fool.

Um, no, actually, the middle class did pretty well under Bill Clinton. My salary doubled on his watch. As opposed to dropping under Bush and Bush Jr.

And frankly, the Democrats have been kind of cowardly on gun issues. I mean, they passed the Brady Bill, but they haven't done much since.

"Well, I don't have a middle class anymore, but I gots my Gun and My Bible!!!"

Right wing retards.

Forum List

Back