Free? That Is A Laugh.

Spambot is lonely.

Hey, I think Whinerborn is a love connection for you. Until you guys meet and we find out who the Catfish is.

I guess this is as effective as your lying and your attempts at debate. Truly sad that you insist on continuing.

Debate? Joey does not debate. He flames. He trolls. He lies. He libels. He babbles. But he just doesn't do "debate".

Here's a simple way to do it.

When a gun is used in a crime, you find out how that criminal got it. if it was a straw buyer, then guess what, throw him in jail, but we want the gun store owner, too.

Betcha they start checking really close after the first few get ratted out by a straw buyer looking to make a deal.

Shit like this is why, if I ever decide to sell any guns (no current plans to do so), the buyer will not KNOW who I am. First names only, contact only through a throwaway cell phone or a one-time e-mail address accessed only through public terminals, meet at a neutral location nowhere near where I live, cash only.

When a gun is used in a crime, you find out how that criminal got it. if it was a straw buyer, then guess what, throw him in jail, but we want the gun store owner, too.

Betcha they start checking really close after the first few get ratted out by a straw buyer looking to make a deal.

Oh? And how does a gun store owner determine it is a straw buy? Because the buyer is not alone? How exactly do you determine it, in a way that the gun sellers could do it???

And please try and actually answer this question.

Spambot is lonely.

Hey, I think Whinerborn is a love connection for you. Until you guys meet and we find out who the Catfish is.

I guess this is as effective as your lying and your attempts at debate. Truly sad that you insist on continuing.

Debate? Joey does not debate. He flames. He trolls. He lies. He libels. He babbles. But he just doesn't do "debate".

No he does not do debate. That is true.

Oh, and I'll go along with that idea if you will go along with prosecuting the shrink and any neighbors who said "He was always crazy" but did not notify anyone.

[

Shit like this is why, if I ever decide to sell any guns (no current plans to do so), the buyer will not KNOW who I am. First names only, contact only through a throwaway cell phone or a one-time e-mail address accessed only through public terminals, meet at a neutral location nowhere near where I live, cash only.

Yeah, guy, the prisons are full of Criminal Masterminds like you.

Oh, and I'll go along with that idea if you will go along with prosecuting the shrink and any neighbors who said "He was always crazy" but did not notify anyone.

they didn't give the guy the ability to kill people. The gun seller did.

Oh? And how does a gun store owner determine it is a straw buy? Because the buyer is not alone? How exactly do you determine it, in a way that the gun sellers could do it???

I already did. The gun sellers know EXACTLY what is going on. The ATF has tracked these guns back.

Here in CHicago, 20% of guns confiscated from gang-bangers all came from one store in Riverside.

You also work on the assumption I care that some pooooor gun dealer got fooled and is going to do hard time.

I don't.

In fact, I would be totally good with completely railroading one as a warning to all the others, just to make a fucking example out of him.

they didn't give the guy the ability to kill people. The gun seller did.

They left a dangerous person out on the loose. They are more responsible than the gun seller. They knew the person was dangerous. Whether he had a gun or a homemade bomb, it is the fact that he is crazy that makes him dangerous, not the gun. 99% of the people who own guns never kill anyone at all.

They left a dangerous person out on the loose. They are more responsible than the gun seller. They knew the person was dangerous. Whether he had a gun or a homemade bomb, it is the fact that he is crazy that makes him dangerous, not the gun. 99% of the people who own guns never kill anyone at all.

99% of Arabs who board airplanes don't fly them into buildings, but I still want the TSA to shake them down.

we have the eqivlent to 10 9-11's every year due to gun violence, and yet the gun nuts pretty much fight back even the most common sense gun control.

As opposed to friends of the insane, who often try to get them help, and find out that we "just don't have the resources for that. A rich person needs his Dressage Horsie."

I already did. The gun sellers know EXACTLY what is going on. The ATF has tracked these guns back.

Here in CHicago, 20% of guns confiscated from gang-bangers all came from one store in Riverside.

You also work on the assumption I care that some pooooor gun dealer got fooled and is going to do hard time.

I don't.

In fact, I would be totally good with completely railroading one as a warning to all the others, just to make a fucking example out of him.

Yes, because you are all about justice, right? lmao You whine about getting screwed by an employer, and then are all up for screwing others. Truly sad.

If the gun dealers do not follow the laws, burn them. If they do, then they are innocent and will not go to jail. That is a pretty simple concept.

And you did NOT answer the question. I asked HOW the gun seller is supposed to determine it is a straw buy. If I agree to buy a gun for someone, how is the seller to know beforehand? You have talked about tracking guns back AFTER the crimes. That is not what I am asking.

You demand that gun sellers go to jail for something, now tell us how they can tell it is a straw buy.

99% of Arabs who board airplanes don't fly them into buildings, but I still want the TSA to shake them down.

we have the eqivlent to 10 9-11's every year due to gun violence, and yet the gun nuts pretty much fight back even the most common sense gun control.

As opposed to friends of the insane, who often try to get them help, and find out that we "just don't have the resources for that. A rich person needs his Dressage Horsie."

Fine, I have no problem with TSA shaking people down. But what you want is to shake everyone down, and then prosecute the TSA agent when a plane is taken down. It's bullshit.

And no, we have about 9x the deaths of 9/11 every year. The gun related murders are under 10k now.

Yes, because you are all about justice, right? lmao You whine about getting screwed by an employer, and then are all up for screwing others. Truly sad.

If the gun dealers do not follow the laws, burn them. If they do, then they are innocent and will not go to jail. That is a pretty simple concept.

And you did NOT answer the question. I asked HOW the gun seller is supposed to determine it is a straw buy. If I agree to buy a gun for someone, how is the seller to know beforehand? You have talked about tracking guns back AFTER the crimes. That is not what I am asking.

You demand that gun sellers go to jail for something, now tell us how they can tell it is a straw buy.

I don't care if they knew or not.

You sold a gun that was used in a mass shooting, you are doing that guy's time. (because 90% of those guys shoot themselves, anyway.)

You are GOING TO BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF!!! And the trial is going to be one that would make Joe Stalin go, "Damn!"

And we will all be better off for it.

Because, really, gun sellers are kind of creeps, anyway.

Oh, and there are resources if the person is dangerous. They will put him in an institution where he will not be a threat to the public. The rich person needs their Dressage Horsie? WTF? If a rich person buys their own horses, that had nothing to do with any of this at all.

Fine, I have no problem with TSA shaking people down. But what you want is to shake everyone down, and then prosecute the TSA agent when a plane is taken down. It's bullshit.

And no, we have about 9x the deaths of 9/11 every year. The gun related murders are under 10k now.

I promise you if a plane got hijacked, the TSA Agent who missed it would be in a shitload of trouble.

Shit, the reason we HAVE a TSA is because they got film of Mohammed Atta walking past the Minimum Wage rent-a-cops the airlines were using.

[

Oh, and there are resources if the person is dangerous. They will put him in an institution where he will not be a threat to the public. The rich person needs their Dressage Horsie? WTF? If a rich person buys their own horses, that had nothing to do with any of this at all.

Guy, the streets are full of people who ought to be institutionilized or treated.

And a large part of that was because your boy Reagan cut funding to mental health. It's why you had that explosion of homeless under his watch.

I don't care if they knew or not.

You sold a gun that was used in a mass shooting, you are doing that guy's time. (because 90% of those guys shoot themselves, anyway.)

You are GOING TO BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF!!! And the trial is going to be one that would make Joe Stalin go, "Damn!"

And we will all be better off for it.

Because, really, gun sellers are kind of creeps, anyway.

You are so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

I get that you are a vindictive little prick who wants the gov't to punish people you don't like. It is sad, but it is a fact of your life. But we are not perverting the justice system so you can enjoy your revenge.

And that last line is simply bullshit. Claiming gun sellers are creeps is simply your attempt to justify and you being a jerk.

I promise you if a plane got hijacked, the TSA Agent who missed it would be in a shitload of trouble.

Shit, the reason we HAVE a TSA is because they got film of Mohammed Atta walking past the Minimum Wage rent-a-cops the airlines were using.

If the TSA agent missed something, yes he would be in trouble. But you are demanding the equivilent of the TSA agent be put in prison even if he didn't miss something.

[

Guy, the streets are full of people who ought to be institutionilized or treated.

And a large part of that was because your boy Reagan cut funding to mental health. It's why you had that explosion of homeless under his watch.

He wasn't my boy and I have fought to have those regulations changed. But there is a difference between crazy and dangerous crazy. If the person is a danger to the public (as they would be shown to be if neighbors and shrinks spoke up) they would be put away.

[

You are so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

I get that you are a vindictive little prick who wants the gov't to punish people you don't like. It is sad, but it is a fact of your life. But we are not perverting the justice system so you can enjoy your revenge.

And that last line is simply bullshit. Claiming gun sellers are creeps is simply your attempt to justify and you being a jerk.

when your industry is causing 32,000 deaths a year, and you fight ANY attempt to limit the carnage, in fact, fight to actually increase the carnage, you are a creep. You need to be made an example of. That to me is justice.

In related news, a court slapped Philip Morris with a 10 million dollar judgement because they fraudulently claimed low-tar cigarettes were "safer".

Forum List

Back