Freedom of Religious Opinion? Not If You're Phil Robertson

what you and boo boo do in private is your own business---------please Please do not post any pictures.

The problem with Phil is that there has always been an ugly stereotype of Redneck white trash engaging in sex with farm animals.

His bringing it up in an attempt to smear gays is somewhat awkward for him given his own background

Duck Dynasty - Where Men Are Men and Sheep Are Scared.

You two should go on a white liberal bigots comedy tour. I think you've managed to pull out every offensive bigoted remark against southern whites you can think of. Interesting that you seem to denounce what you perceive as intolerance and hatred with.....intolerance and hatred. Irony doesn't begin to describe it.

Duck merchandise is selling out. Walmart has nothing left. The shows sponsors are lineing up behind the Robertsons ready to pull advertising to the whole network. Not a single sponsor supports A&E. This might bring the whole network down!

When the majority speaks you can't mistake the scream.

The I don't give a duck about A&E tshirts should be on sale just before Christmas.

I hope this is the start of a whole new chapter in standing up to gay tantrums.

Bullshit. I just saw a whole shitload of it at our local Wal-Mart.

You shop at Wal-mart?

Why?

Duck merchandise is selling out. Walmart has nothing left. The shows sponsors are lineing up behind the Robertsons ready to pull advertising to the whole network. Not a single sponsor supports A&E. This might bring the whole network down!

The I don't give a duck about A&E tshirts should be on sale just before Christmas.

Exactly. That's what is needed in this country. Stop putting up with this nonsense, slap the hell out of them and tell them to sit in the corner for a while.

Hell, A&E might just have awakened a "sleeping giant" - the American public!

Don't fall for the rhetoric.

Nothing will happen.

A&E is just making some grunts and giggles to make people believe they give a fuck about anything beyond their P&L. All publicity is good publicity and really, did anyone NOT know that the DD rednecks were not rednecks? Did anyone actually believe they were intelligent or educated or able to think for themselves?

Tell the truth. Did anyone really need to hear those words to know that's they kind of Westboro Baptist hate he/they believe?

And, do any of you actually care?

The DD jerks will go on being jerks, selling their Made In China plastic shit at Walmart, laughing all the way to the bank and the rw's will say its some kind of victory for free speech and their particular God Of Hate.

That's how dumb the right really is.

All that matters here is money.

Just relax. Take a few deep breaths and the old fart will be back next season. Bet on it.

You shop at Wal-mart?

Why?

He likes China and keeping Americans in serfdom.

I'm pro-gay rights, but this PC shit pisses me off FAR more.

Now I've gotta support some freakin' stupid teevee show I've never watched.

Maybe I can give some duck calls to some low-income duck hunters.

Yeah..I'm done with this PC crap. Perverts better get used to folks (like me) exercising their first amendment rights.

They don't like it? Screw 'em. This PC crap has done nothing but cause division. I'm done with it.

Meanwhile "butt burglars" doesn't cause division.... :rolleyes:

I couldn't care less for your "division". You (and those like you) claim this crap every time someone is getting the better of you in a political setting - or you revert to your famous standby - "racist". Doesn't work with me boy - I'm black. You are "assuming" that I am some sort of Bible thumper. I am not. I was raised in the Baptist Church and followed the teachings of Christ for most of my childhood. Then I went to Viet-Nam.

Do I still believe that Jesus died for my sins? You bet. I will stand before my God on judgement day and answer for my sins - of which there are a thousand times more than I can count. I've done more bad in my life than any ten of you weenies here on this forum - so "butt burglar" doesn't really come into my top ten.

You don't like being called names? Tough. Stay the hell off the hershey highway!

You can't be a black racist?

Interesting.

Things you learn here. :lol:

You shop at Wal-mart?

Why?

Got to sometimes. They fucked up the market.

How clever, don't you think?

Says the closeted bigot. Go ahead...support the obvious bigot....but hold your nose whenever anyone is watching.

The problem with Phil is that there has always been an ugly stereotype of Redneck white trash engaging in sex with farm animals.

His bringing it up in an attempt to smear gays is somewhat awkward for him given his own background

You two should go on a white liberal bigots comedy tour. I think you've managed to pull out every offensive bigoted remark against southern whites you can think of. Interesting that you seem to denounce what you perceive as intolerance and hatred with.....intolerance and hatred. Irony doesn't begin to describe it.

You don't think there are brainless haters in the north?

You don't think others, besides whites, are capable of brainless hate and stupidity?

All religions use their god as an excuse to hate.

==============================

And please, make no mistake.

I have no tolerance for the shit that has been posted here today OR for the crap spouted by the old DD fart.

And, what I hate the most is that he can't even take responsibility for his own ignorant bigotry. Nope, he has to blame some "god" for it.

Step up fools. Quit playing victim and quit blaming your gods.

I was at a Walmart this morning looking for anything connected to 'Rabbids', a kids cartoon show. Nothing. Not at Walmart, Kmart or the exspensive toy store. Lots of Duck stuff at Walmart. It was in about 4 different areas of the store.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8]Dueling Banjos Deliverance - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_shifty:

You shop at Wal-mart?

Why?

to vehemently deny on the board about ever crossing it's door :D

If anyone could be objective reading this thread I would just ask one question. This story was about an old dude making what were perceived as anti-gay remarks.

How many anti-gay remarks have been made in this thread versus anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-southern? You could do a factual meta analysis. I think the information would be very interesting.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
If anyone could be objective reading this thread I would just ask one question. This story was about an old dude making what were perceived as anti-gay remarks.

How many anti-gay remarks have been made in this thread versus anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-southern? You could do a factual meta analysis. I think the information would be very interesting.

Don't forget, PC is a one-way street only.

:rolleyes:

How clever, don't you think?

The guy's a clever marketeer. His beliefs are sincere, though in listing his top ten sins, identifying besteality is beyond a little creepy. I mean God knows there's lust and fornification, but damn beastiality .... I mean sexual abuse of children beats that one all to hell in terms of popularity. How about drinking/snorting away the kids' lunch money. LOL

There's no doubt in my mind that he intended the GQ piece to irritate the more secular, and less fundmentlist/literallist, and to garner publicity. Perhaps he inserted the beastiality thing intentioally.

The left is so convinced they can repeal reality at will, they believe they can do it this time too.

Once A&E loses the advertisers it's done. I'm surprised that more sensible people at Hearst, Disney or ABC hasn't stepped in. Gays always threaten sponsors. They have to know how it works.

Even if A&E backtracked now, would it do any good? The Robertsons might just be tired of what A&E has already done.

EXACTLY what pc shit would that be?

The hysteria is all on the right.

The left doesn't give a good golly damn.

And, KatzenLiar is, as usual, lying.

We had to buy cookie sheets today and went to walmart. The DD shit is everywhere and, sadly, there were no crowds lining up to buy it.

Don't worry though. All is not lost. We looked and sure nuff - there were Made In China tags on everything.

THAT is what the right really supports.

You don't think there are brainless haters in the north?

You don't think others, besides whites, are capable of brainless hate and stupidity?

All religions use their god as an excuse to hate.

==============================

And please, make no mistake.

I have no tolerance for the shit that has been posted here today OR for the crap spouted by the old DD fart.

And, what I hate the most is that he can't even take responsibility for his own ignorant bigotry. Nope, he has to blame some "god" for it.

Step up fools. Quit playing victim and quit blaming your gods.

I agree with you. I understand you do not like the DD guys remarks. I get that. But approach it from what the guy actually said....not from where he comes from or his accent. That is my only point.

Forum List

Back