Freedom of Religious Opinion? Not If You're Phil Robertson

Robertson is toast

The floodgates are now going to open and every anti-gay, anti-civil rights statement he ever made will come out

Chickens come home to roost

He'll be fine, I'm willing to be that he has some viewers and fans who agree with his stances. Plus isn't his show already recorded for the next season? Someone here said that glennbeck tv was considering picking his show up.

The problem with Phil is that there has always been an ugly stereotype of Redneck white trash engaging in sex with farm animals.

His bringing it up in an attempt to smear gays is somewhat awkward for him given his own background

Duck Dynasty - Where Men Are Men and Sheep Are Scared.

You two should go on a white liberal bigots comedy tour. I think you've managed to pull out every offensive bigoted remark against southern whites you can think of. Interesting that you seem to denounce what you perceive as intolerance and hatred with.....intolerance and hatred. Irony doesn't begin to describe it.

It is kind of mean to infer that redneck country boys engage in sex with animals isn't it?

But it is not mean for Phil to infer that gays do it?

the main conclusion from the thread - all the leftard liars that always so vehemently deny ever buying anything at the Walmart stores( when the discussion is about Walmart ) are actually regular shoppers there.

Big surprise, isn't it?
:D

Countries that have legalized same sex marriage have already legalized bestiality. Some have legal animal brothels. The comparison is fair.

I heard someone on Sirius or somewhere, I forget, say that no one should buy any Duck DYNASTY gear or equipment because that money will go to A & E.

If you want to support Phil Robertson and are looking to buy any of the hunting, shooting, calling or outdoor or "Duck" stuff they might sell, be sure to buy ONLY, "Duck Commander" or "Buck Commander" brand merchandise.

Duck Commander Store | Duck Commander

Official Buck Commander Store

Last edited:
Last edited:
Duck Dynasty - Where Men Are Men and Sheep Are Scared.

You two should go on a white liberal bigots comedy tour. I think you've managed to pull out every offensive bigoted remark against southern whites you can think of. Interesting that you seem to denounce what you perceive as intolerance and hatred with.....intolerance and hatred. Irony doesn't begin to describe it.

It is kind of mean to infer that redneck country boys engage in sex with animals isn't it?

Not what he said. Try actually reading his remarks this time before commenting. :)

Duck merchandise is selling out. Walmart has nothing left. The shows sponsors are lineing up behind the Robertsons ready to pull advertising to the whole network. Not a single sponsor supports A&E. This might bring the whole network down!

When the majority speaks you can't mistake the scream.

The I don't give a duck about A&E tshirts should be on sale just before Christmas.

I hope this is the start of a whole new chapter in standing up to gay tantrums.

Bullshit. I just saw a whole shitload of it at our local Wal-Mart.

Same here in Va Beach. I saw the displays when I went to get my oil filter.

Not what he said. Try actually reading his remarks this time before commenting. :)

Maybe you can explain it to me

What was his purpose of bringing up bestiality when talking about gays?

If anyone could be objective reading this thread I would just ask one question. This story was about an old dude making what were perceived as anti-gay remarks.

How many anti-gay remarks have been made in this thread versus anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-southern? You could do a factual meta analysis. I think the information would be very interesting.

Add "anti-Liberal" and "anti-Black" (only a few) and I agree the meta data would be pretty interesting.

the main conclusion from the thread - all the leftard liars that always so vehemently deny ever buying anything at the Walmart stores( when the discussion is about Walmart ) are actually regular shoppers there.

Big surprise, isn't it?
:D

Name someone who denied ever buying anything at Wal-Mart, please.

Concession noted

consession of what?

don't sin and you won't be damned. Homosexual sex IS a mortal sin.

Am I clear enough?

According to your particular religion and certainly not part of my religion. Who's religion
is the correct one?

Mine, of course :D

I do not care about your religion or atheism at all. you can believe or not believe whatever you want.

but don't even think to impose your views on me - and that is exactly what the outrage is about - the guy, whatever his name is, has a God given and Constitutionally approved right to his views and should not be ostracized for them

Last edited:

Maybe you can explain it to me

What was his purpose of bringing up bestiality when talking about gays?

Come on bud...these are basic reading skills. He said in his view both were a sin. That does not make them the same. It was not a comparison.

Adultery = sin. Lying = sin. That does not mean adultery is the same as lying. Okay? And I will say again....you are under no obligation to agree with this dude. I do not agree with him. In my view it would cross the line if he advocates violence or hatred. He did not. He simply expressed his religious point of view.

Forum List

Back