Freedom of Religious Opinion? Not If You're Phil Robertson

And how did that work out for you vicious little ninnies?

Paula Deen Is Back, Y?All! | TIME.com

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I'm glad that she's back, she reminds me of my Mother-in-Law from Georgia, and I don't think that she should have been canned in the first place.

My sentiments as well.

Bookmark this post. From what I've seen so far I'm thinking we won't agree on much.
LOL, it would be pretty boring stuff if everyone agreed on everything. You should see how my "Paula Deen" mother in law and I go at it with debates on all of this stuff. I can't wait to get down there and see them because I am sure this will be an issue to discuss over some beers and rum. The greatest part is that we love each other and like each other when all of the dust of the debates settles. In fact, I just got a PM from my nephew down there asking if we are coming down for Christmas. Just as I am typing this my wife is calling her to arrange everything. :)

Last edited:
Duck merchandise is selling out. Walmart has nothing left. The shows sponsors are lineing up behind the Robertsons ready to pull advertising to the whole network. Not a single sponsor supports A&E. This might bring the whole network down!

When the majority speaks you can't mistake the scream.

The I don't give a duck about A&E tshirts should be on sale just before Christmas.

I hope this is the start of a whole new chapter in standing up to gay tantrums.

Exactly. That's what is needed in this country. Stop putting up with this nonsense, slap the hell out of them and tell them to sit in the corner for a while.

Hell, A&E might just have awakened a "sleeping giant" - the American public!

Don't fall for the rhetoric.

Nothing will happen.

A&E is just making some grunts and giggles to make people believe they give a fuck about anything beyond their P&L. All publicity is good publicity and really, did anyone NOT know that the DD rednecks were not rednecks? Did anyone actually believe they were intelligent or educated or able to think for themselves?

Tell the truth. Did anyone really need to hear those words to know that's they kind of Westboro Baptist hate he/they believe?

And, do any of you actually care?

The DD jerks will go on being jerks, selling their Made In China plastic shit at Walmart, laughing all the way to the bank and the rw's will say its some kind of victory for free speech and their particular God Of Hate.

That's how dumb the right really is.

All that matters here is money.

Just relax. Take a few deep breaths and the old fart will be back next season. Bet on it.

You really shouldn't stereotype so much.

Phil has a Master's in Education.
Willie has a Bachelor's degree in health and human performance
Korie graduated from Harding University

Meet the Family | Duck Commander

So I'll say it again. None of you pussies would be crying about destroying anyones life if someone made a Anti-Semitic remark. Thats white peoples kryptonite.

They defend shitting on ANY OTHER GROUP. Just not the whites or Jews

Nor would you have said anything had he been a muslim. They have a more intolerant view of homosexuals, Jews and Christians than anyone else.

Your argument is ended.

the main conclusion from the thread - all the leftard liars that always so vehemently deny ever buying anything at the Walmart stores( when the discussion is about Walmart ) are actually regular shoppers there.

Big surprise, isn't it?
:D

Name someone who denied ever buying anything at Wal-Mart, please.

the leftards in general - "who shops in Walmart, they sell shit" - is a standard motto of all of your clique.

the main conclusion from the thread - all the leftard liars that always so vehemently deny ever buying anything at the Walmart stores( when the discussion is about Walmart ) are actually regular shoppers there.

Big surprise, isn't it?

Just about every liberal in my hometown despises Wal Mart. And this is a majorly liberal city, actually.

Did Jesus discuss homosexuality often?

I don't believe he ever did. Jesus did talk quite a bit about forgiveness and understanding, which I think is your point.

Maybe Phil should have led with that instead of the gay thing.

But then again, the reporter asked about the gay thing (no doubt to bait the guy) and he made the mistake of honestly expressing his views. I guess we should all be angry with him for answering the question honestly from his point of view.

Big surprise, isn't it?

the leftards in general - "who shops in Walmart, they sell shit" - is a standard motto of all of your clique.

I bet the Occupiers bought their ahem--crap-- from Wal-Mart though. Oh those evil capitalists sell great shit!

I don't believe he ever did. Jesus did talk quite a bit about forgiveness and understanding, which I think is your point.

But then again, the reporter asked about the gay thing (no doubt to bait the guy) and he made the mistake of honestly expressing his views. I guess we should all be angry with him for answering the question honestly from his point of view.

It is a sad world when a man can no longer speak honestly from his point of view. Heaven help us all.

Big surprise, isn't it?

Just about every liberal in my hometown despises Wal Mart. And this is a majorly liberal city, actually.

In Georgia? :confused:

Big surprise, isn't it?

I get all my blanket statements there. They keep 'em in the yammer section. :D

Last edited:

It is a sad world when a man can no longer speak honestly from his point of view. Heaven help us all.

it is already the issue if you want to graduate from college or higher.

Not what he said. Try actually reading his remarks this time before commenting. :)

Maybe you can explain it to me

What was his purpose of bringing up bestiality when talking about gays?

Come on bud...these are basic reading skills. He said in his view both were a sin. That does not make them the same. It was not a comparison.

Adultery = sin. Lying = sin. That does not mean adultery is the same as lying. Okay? And I will say again....you are under no obligation to agree with this dude. I do not agree with him. In my view it would cross the line if he advocates violence or hatred. He did not. He simply expressed his religious point of view.

Interesting choice of sin then

There are lots of sins out there he could have chosen....murder, rape, stealing

Yet when talking about homosexuality, the sin he chose was bestiality

It is curious that somehow when discussing homosexuality, conservatives tend to bring up bestiality and pedophilia. Are you saying it is all just one big coincidence?

When you talk violence and hatred, don't you think equating homosexuality with the sin of bestiality kind of fans the flames ?

consession of what?

don't sin and you won't be damned. Homosexual sex IS a mortal sin.

Am I clear enough?

According to your particular religion and certainly not part of my religion. Who's religion
is the correct one?

Mine, of course :D

I do not care about your religion or atheism at all. you can believe or not believe whatever you want.

but don't even think to impose your views on me - and that is exactly what the outrage is about - the guy, whatever his name is, has a God given and Constitutionally approved right to his views and should not be ostracized for them

LOL

Same here.

I wouldn't "impose" my views on you, that's against my beliefs. Your relationship or lack thereof with your God or no God, is your own personal choice. On this part: "has a God given and Constitutionally approved right to his views and should not be ostracized for them", we disagree. Here's why;if he has a "God given and Constitutionally approved right to his views", people also have a "God given and Constitutionally approved right to express their views" for or against his beliefs and comments. It seems that some of his supporters don't agree with the latter for some strange reason. It almost like some people think that the people complaining should shut up and not express their own views about what he said.

I disagree with his views but I also disagree with A&E's decision, I don't think that what he said was so egregious. I think what he said was full of horse shit, but I wouldn't run and try to get him fired or protest against him.

Duck merchandise is selling out. Walmart has nothing left. The shows sponsors are lineing up behind the Robertsons ready to pull advertising to the whole network. Not a single sponsor supports A&E. This might bring the whole network down!

When the majority speaks you can't mistake the scream.

The I don't give a duck about A&E tshirts should be on sale just before Christmas.

I hope this is the start of a whole new chapter in standing up to gay tantrums.

I'm pro-gay rights, but this PC shit pisses me off FAR more.

Now I've gotta support some freakin' stupid teevee show I've never watched.

Maybe I can give some duck calls to some low-income duck hunters.

EXACTLY what pc shit would that be?

The hysteria is all on the right.

The left doesn't give a good golly damn.

And, KatzenLiar is, as usual, lying.

We had to buy cookie sheets today and went to walmart. The DD shit is everywhere and, sadly, there were no crowds lining up to buy it.

Don't worry though. All is not lost. We looked and sure nuff - there were Made In China tags on everything.

THAT is what the right really supports.
The A&E Duck Dynasty merchandise are made in China. All of the Robertson's Duck Commander products are made in America, West Monroe, La specifically. That whole Louisiana community there are urging folks to boycott the A&E products and to focus on the Commander products.

Big surprise, isn't it?

I like Walmart, they have good deals on beer, oil filters, tranny fluid, etc.........

Big surprise, isn't it?

Really.....in general? You have ZERO examples?

Great job.

I like Walmart, they have good deals on beer, oil filters, tranny fluid, etc.........

I bought beer there today, in fact. Along with a workbench that was made in Israel....that was $30 less than I could find online.

I would have bought one made in the USA.....if nutters had not killed our manufacturing dominance over the past 40 years.

Forum List

Back