Freedom on display at a Kentucky school today

Yes criminals like areas with lots of people to steal from. Go figure.
Yes progressives are a violent bunch

You have a link that criminals are progressives? Please share.
Progressives make up the vast majority of the population in urban areas and that’s where the violent crime is… See the correlation?

Link?
C6_9yzrWkAQu-9F.jpg
That says nothing. You have proof criminals even vote?

Actually they do. Since the Aussie gun ban in 1997 there have been no mass shootings.
Gun control does not solve anything, criminal control is where the problem lies.

School shootings aren’t a problem in countries with strong gun control. Fact
Urban areas have the strictest gun control in this country, and the most violence... see the correlation. Lol

They have the people. And it’s easy to get guns, even kids do it.
Yes, people kill people not firearms. And criminals do not obey laws. So stricter frivolous gun laws make no sense and are pointless
Unless you want to save the lives of children.

Yes progressives are a violent bunch

Progressives make up the vast majority of the population in urban areas and that’s where the violent crime is… See the correlation?

Link?
C6_9yzrWkAQu-9F.jpg
The red areas are where the most firearms exist, And those places have the least amount of violent crime. Fact

Gun control does not solve anything, criminal control is where the problem lies.

Urban areas have the strictest gun control in this country, and the most violence... see the correlation. Lol

Yes, people kill people not firearms. And criminals do not obey laws. So stricter frivolous gun laws make no sense and are pointless

I kid has more of a chance of dying from many, many other things then firearms in this country.
Firearm violence is a non-issue in the vast majority of this country. More for less gun laws will make for a lot more violence

I kid has more of a chance of dying from many, many other things then firearms in this country.
Firearm violence is a non-issue in the vast majority of this country. More for less gun laws will make for a lot more violence

Link?
C6_9yzrWkAQu-9F.jpg
The red areas are where the most firearms exist, And those places have the least amount of violent crime. Fact

The red also has few people.

C6_9yzrWkAQu-9F.jpg

In the red areas of this country violent crime is almost nonexistent, Because of the high number of firearms owned by law abiding citizens. Fact

Your ideas solve nothing, stupid people like you are all talk and no action... go back to your safe place

Actually they do. Since the Aussie gun ban in 1997 there have been no mass shootings.

No, they blow schools up in Europe in the ME and Africa. Fact.

Link?
C6_9yzrWkAQu-9F.jpg

True, And an extremely high number legally owned firearms. So firearms are not the problem.
Firearms have no control over people. People kill people not firearms

Your ideas solve nothing, stupid people like you are all talk and no action... go back to your safe place

Yep, Terrorists prefer bombs in vehicles over firearms anyday

Ok, when was the last school blowing up in the UK?

I don't know, do you?

True, And an extremely high number legally owned firearms. So firearms are not the problem.
Firearms have no control over people. People kill people not firearms

Crime is going down in NYC with strong gun control. Crime is going up everywhere else.

I don't know, do you?
Nope, you made the claim.

I don't know, do you?
I see, the UK is all of Europe.

I don't know, do you?

Yes the UK is In Europe. They don’t have a school shooting problem. Do they have a school bombing problem?

I don't know, do you?

Yes the UK is In Europe. They don’t have a school shooting problem. Do they have a school bombing problem?
They have a lot of problems. We could start with cultural suicide. This country does not need advice from a country, or countries, actively participating in their own demise.

I don't know, do you?

They have a lot of problems. We could start with cultural suicide. This country does not need advice from a country actively participating in their own demise.

So they don’t have either. My point is made:

Forum List

Back