Freedom on display at a Kentucky school today

It's sad that these people died. But I don't get outraged anymore. Because of the conservatives in this country, we'll never have real change made to our gun laws and gun culture.

Mass shootings are to continue to happen unless some real changes are made.

Conservative America has a strange obsession with guns which is just downright unhealthy.

Confiscation?

I don't think all guns should be banned. But weapons that can cause mass shootings like in Orlando and Vegas should be banned. And if it involves confiscating these weapons, then so be it.

But I like I said it will never happen because of the perverted gun culture in America.

Folks in this country care more about guns than healthcare.
Lol
You are not the authority... Your idea sucks fucking ass. So go fuck yourself bitch

My daughter is going to be a school teacher. She is qualified to conceal carry in over 39 states. If more teachers were allowed to defend the kids, the liberal perps would realize that Schools aren't gun free zones anymore..

And yet most other western worlds don't have this issue of maniacs going lose with guns. Even the very heavily armed Switzerland. It's the society you live in that is the issue.

It's sad that these people died. But I don't get outraged anymore. Because of the conservatives in this country, we'll never have real change made to our gun laws and gun culture.

Conservative America has a strange obsession with guns which is just downright unhealthy.
So what is your fix to stop gun crimes? What Gun laws would of prevented this shooting?

When you ask a liberal this question, they run off and hide, come back in a while, then call me a racist.....
Why is it okay for children to be executed before or after birth by abortion, yet a liberal gets all up tight when a liberal aborts children in a public school?

I just said what needs to happen. The types of guns and ammo used in mass shootings like Florida and Vegas need to be banned. I would like a total ban of all firearms, but with the perverted gun culture in America that would never happen. So at the very least, a restriction on the types of guns sold.

No one needs more than a simple hand gun.
Fuck face, Handguns are used in the vast majority of gun violence in this country. Of course you don’t realize that cause you’re a fucking moron. You progressivesare. Just a bunch of fucking control freaks... lol

My daughter is going to be a school teacher. She is qualified to conceal carry in over 39 states. If more teachers were allowed to defend the kids, the liberal perps would realize that Schools aren't gun free zones anymore..

And yet most other western worlds don't have this issue of maniacs going lose with guns. Even the very heavily armed Switzerland. It's the society you live in that is the issue.
It’s progressives that do most of the shooting and progressive areas where most of the shooting this done. See a correlation? Progressives are a fucking violent bunch

So what is your fix to stop gun crimes? What Gun laws would of prevented this shooting?

When you ask a liberal this question, they run off and hide, come back in a while, then call me a racist.....
Why is it okay for children to be executed before or after birth by abortion, yet a liberal gets all up tight when a liberal aborts children in a public school?

I just said what needs to happen. The types of guns and ammo used in mass shootings like Florida and Vegas need to be banned. I would like a total ban of all firearms, but with the perverted gun culture in America that would never happen. So at the very least, a restriction on the types of guns sold.

No one needs more than a simple hand gun.
So which guns should be banned?

The one on the left or the one on the right?

View attachment 173107 View attachment 173108

Both. There's no reason to need a gun of that size.
There does not need to be a reason dumbass, firearm ownership is a right live with it bed wetter

Confiscation?

I don't think all guns should be banned. But weapons that can cause mass shootings like in Orlando and Vegas should be banned. And if it involves confiscating these weapons, then so be it.

But I like I said it will never happen because of the perverted gun culture in America.

How about the guns that killed a bunch in Virginia Tech, should those be banned also? How about at Fort Hood, should those type of guns be banned? Maybe the ones at the Navy Yard in Washington DC? Maybe just ban all legal guns from being sold, and when those illegal weapons come across the border along with the drugs, no one will have a gun, right?
Nobody cares about gun deaths anymore. It's simply an acceptable part of our culture. #MAGA!
Progressives will always kill because they have no control over people they disagree with

Confiscation?

How about the guns that killed a bunch in Virginia Tech, should those be banned also? How about at Fort Hood, should those type of guns be banned? Maybe the ones at the Navy Yard in Washington DC? Maybe just ban all legal guns from being sold, and when those illegal weapons come across the border along with the drugs, no one will have a gun, right?
Nobody cares about gun deaths anymore. It's simply an acceptable part of our culture. #MAGA!

The Left wishes to normalize violence. You should be ecstatic.
Violence became normalized when no one cared about 1st grade children being mowed down at Sandy Hook. I'm not ecstatic. I'm numb to it now.
You should be, because firearm ownership of others is none of your fucking business.

The Left wishes to normalize violence. You should be ecstatic.
Violence became normalized when no one cared about 1st grade children being mowed down at Sandy Hook. I'm not ecstatic. I'm numb to it now.
How can you say no one cared? Democrats used it for gun control. Now, you get in touch with the parents and their friends and let them know they didn't care.
The Democrats' gun control argument doesn't work BECAUSE no one cares. And I did say that those directly involved DO care.....but they are the only ones.
...and democrat ideas are a bunch of horseshit and should be treated as such.

You conservatives keep pushing this nonsense about teachers carrying guns. Do you realize this may cause more deaths. You'll not only have the shooter shooting, you'll then have teachers shooting back which results in more bullets flying. More bullets means possibly more casualties from stray bullets.

I'm a teacher and I would never carry a gun into a classroom with children. That is a horrible idea.

You're pretty stupid if you think this would happen.

Nobody is going to shoot up a school if they know bullets will be flying in their direction. Nobody is going to walk into a class room and start shooting up kids with armed teachers everywhere. The whole reason school shootings occur is they are SOFT TARGETS.

How many people shoot up a police station? How many times has that happened in the past 10 years? Why would someone choose a school over a police station? You mean to tell me cops who are armed and trained to use the firearms tend to deter a shooter from choosing that target? NO FUCKING WAY. WHY THE FUCK IS THAT?

Arm teachers and protect the kids! How can liberals be so stupid to say that OMG an armed teacher might miss the perp and hit another kid, so lets just let the fucking perp shoot up the school unstopped?

Are liberals that stupid? You can't be that fucking stupid because that's a really special level of stupid reserved for only the truly dumbest liberals on the planet. Which most of them seem to be.

However, that photo of the woman standing behind the kids is most likely NOT a school teacher.

Are Israeli teachers armed?

You think the people who shoot up schools are thinking clearly and will be dissuaded by teacher's being armed? These shooters are already on a suicide mission anyway. Most of them know they're going to be taken out by the cops. But they still do it anyway.

Bringing a gun into the classroom is a perfect recipe for disaster. As teacher I would never bring a dangerous weapon around my students. If u wanted to carry a gun to work I would have joined law enforcement.

And if I had kids I wouldn't want my kid going to a school where teachers walk around packing.

I know in the conservative world guns are like water and food. But in the real and rational world that isn't acceptable.
That’s your opinion, it does not apply to other people

Actually, yeah. Using a gun for MURDER is a crime. So this person didn't obey your gun laws.
Your gun laws are designed to be unenforceable thanks to the Nation`s Real Assholes. Criminals, crazies and terrorists couldn`t have a better ally.
Body Counts Don`t Matter do they?
Legal Gun Laws, prevent legal people from acquiring certain types of guns. Since when has a criminal ever followed the law? The only ally for liberals who kill people are liberal political hacks and people like you who are too stupid to know better.

An Anti-Gun Reporter Tried to Buy AR-15 for a Story -- Then the Background Check Came In… | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Well, well, well…how the tables have turned. A Chicago reporter was feeling left out, everyone was testing gun stores and making a story about it, after Orlando. So, he proceeded to join the bandwagon. The results? For him, pretty embarrassing. Didn’t he know, no one looks good on a bandwagon?
Were so awash with guns in this country all a person needs to do is open up enough unlocked car doors and he`ll have some guns. Who needs background checks? A retired Pa. state trooper friend of mine agrees that anyone who wants a gun can get one.
More frivolous laws will not work, they just infringe on law abiding peoples rights

How do you stop someone from murdering a person to get their firearms, so they can go on a rampage?
It's quite obvious. Amend the Constitution so that availability of handguns and military style semi automatics is heavily restricted. It's not rocket science, one can see its effect in other developed countries. Of course that won't work if a nation has decided the lives of school kids is a price worth paying for easy access to firearms.

How do you stop someone from murdering a person to get their firearms, so they can go on a rampage?
It's quite obvious. Amend the Constitution so that availability of handguns and military style semi automatics is heavily restricted. It's not rocket science, one can see its effect in other developed countries. Of course that won't work if a nation has decided the lives of school kids is a price worth paying for easy access to firearms.

Go for it.

may take some time to get the requisite votes.

all you need is:

Step 1: Proposing An Amendment
Either Congress or the states can propose an amendment to the Constitution.

• Both houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
  • Two-thirds of the state legislatures must call on Congress to hold a constitutional convention.
Step 2. Ratifying An Amendment
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.

• Three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or

• Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition with the 21st Amendment.
Get all that done, and then it's a snap

So we have a new count

- Two 15-year-old students killed

- 14 people were shot

- 19 people treated for injuries

- 15-year-old shooting suspect is a student at the school

- He was arrested on sceneKentucky school shooting: 2 students killed, 18 injured - CNN

Thank you NRA :clap::clap: That NRA sponsored Great Douche NEW LAW of 2017
To let Mental peoples have guns will up these school shootings. MAGA in action.

School Shooting in Kentucky Was Nation’s 11th of Year. It Was Jan. 23.

11th school shooting this year. #maga
What does the President have to say about it ?
I just did a search for all 11 schools that had a shooting in them and not one source CONFIRMS the schools that had them. So it looks like the Lame Stream Media is once again, providing liberal propaganda to stir up their masses, so they march on establishments so they can get their fool head blown off like what happened at the Virginia Ball field and Las Vegas hotel.
In other words....

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

U.S. Schools Have Already Faced 11 Shooting Incidents This Year | HuffPost

Shootings include:
Jan. 22: NET Charter High School in New Orleans, Louisiana

Someone driving by the school fired on a group of students in the parking lot. Only one boy was injured.

Jan. 15: Wiley College in Marshall, Texas

Two people in a car exchanged gunfire with a person in a dormitory parking lot. No one was injured, but a bullet was fired into a dorm room with three female students inside.

Jan. 10: Coronado Elementary School in Sierra Vista, Arizona

A 14-year-old died in a school bathroom from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Jan. 10: Grayson College in Denison, Texas

A student confused a training weapon with a real one and fired a bullet through a classroom wall. No students were injured.

Jan. 6: School bus in Forest City, Iowa

A 32-year-old man fired a pellet gun at a school bus, shattering one of the windows. No students were injured.

Jan. 4: New Start High School in Seattle, Washington

Two shots were fired at the school from outside the building. No students were injured.

Jan. 3: East Olive Elementary School in St. John, Michigan

A man standing in the school’s parking lot called 911 saying he was suicidal. He spoke with a county official for several hours on the phone, according to local media, but ultimately shot himself and died from a single gunshot wound.

Not exactly what sane people would list as 'school shootings'
People setting off guns in school is pretty bad.

Gun Nutter Conservatives are anti-education, so this must be their newer, improved MAGA Douche sponsored NRA Project.

Forum List

Back