Freedom on display at a Kentucky school today

My daughter is going to be a school teacher. She is qualified to conceal carry in over 39 states. If more teachers were allowed to defend the kids, the liberal perps would realize that Schools aren't gun free zones anymore..

And yet most other western worlds don't have this issue of maniacs going lose with guns. Even the very heavily armed Switzerland. It's the society you live in that is the issue.
It’s progressives that do most of the shooting and progressive areas where most of the shooting this done. See a correlation? Progressives are a fucking violent bunch
Sure.....

There are retired police and veterans willing to carry on school property to protect children. The Left will have no part of it. Maybe they deserve some blame for ignoring the reality of the situation and what a good guy with a gun can do.
Nonsense.

The ‘left’ correctly understands that this is no ‘solution,’ it’s just another example of rightwing stupidity.

Armed retired police or military couldn’t have stopped this shooting, the notion that they could is nothing but a Band-Aide for a brain tumor.

How about the guns that killed a bunch in Virginia Tech, should those be banned also? How about at Fort Hood, should those type of guns be banned? Maybe the ones at the Navy Yard in Washington DC? Maybe just ban all legal guns from being sold, and when those illegal weapons come across the border along with the drugs, no one will have a gun, right?
Nobody cares about gun deaths anymore. It's simply an acceptable part of our culture. #MAGA!

The Left wishes to normalize violence. You should be ecstatic.
Violence became normalized when no one cared about 1st grade children being mowed down at Sandy Hook. I'm not ecstatic. I'm numb to it now.

No one cared? What kind of stupid thing is that to say? And being numb from the neck up is one of your obvious qualities.
That's right. No one cares.....except for those directly affected. That's how it works in this culture.
True.

We’re an inherently violent society, where violence is perceived as a legitimate means of conflict resolution.

My daughter is going to be a school teacher. She is qualified to conceal carry in over 39 states. If more teachers were allowed to defend the kids, the liberal perps would realize that Schools aren't gun free zones anymore..

And yet most other western worlds don't have this issue of maniacs going lose with guns. Even the very heavily armed Switzerland. It's the society you live in that is the issue.
Which is why comparing the US to other Western countries is pointless, and why other Western countries’ gun laws wouldn’t work in the US.

Indeed, gun crime and violence in countries such as the UK or Japan are low because neither have a culture of violence as is found in the US, having little to do with either’s respective gun control laws.

Which is why comparing the US to other Western countries is pointless, and why other Western countries’ gun laws wouldn’t work in the US.

Indeed, gun crime and violence in countries such as the UK or Japan are low because neither have a culture of violence as is found in the US, having little to do with either’s respective gun control laws.
Japan has a history of violence. War lords, Samurais, warriors. Did you forget about WWII?

Japan has a history of violence. War lords, Samurais, warriors. Did you forget about WWII?
So you are comparing the military to the violence we have here?

Which is way more important that some kid's life.
So you wish to take guns away because a child died? And our rights are far more important than anyone's death. Remember we have people who have died for those rights. They would slap you.

No, it was the culture. How about the suicides of the defeated. And war lords fought each other. Violence was definitely part of the culture.

Lasty here,... probably only understand WWII as a video game with Samurais..

Lasty here,... probably only understand WWII as a video game with Samurais..
My father was a WWII veteran. My knowledge is first hand, and I do not play video games, but I am sure that you do.

[

Go for it.

may take some time to get the requisite votes.

all you need is:

Step 1: Proposing An Amendment
Either Congress or the states can propose an amendment to the Constitution.

• Both houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
  • Two-thirds of the state legislatures must call on Congress to hold a constitutional convention.
Step 2. Ratifying An Amendment
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.

• Three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or

• Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition with the 21st Amendment.
Get all that done, and then it's a snap

Politicians won't do it:
a) because they are cowards
b) they think lobby groups are more powerful than they really are

[

Go for it.

may take some time to get the requisite votes.

all you need is:

Step 1: Proposing An Amendment
Either Congress or the states can propose an amendment to the Constitution.

• Both houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
  • Two-thirds of the state legislatures must call on Congress to hold a constitutional convention.
Step 2. Ratifying An Amendment
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.

• Three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or

• Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition with the 21st Amendment.
Get all that done, and then it's a snap

Politicians won't do it:
a) because they are cowards
b) they think lobby groups are more powerful than they really are

c) they know the public doesn't want it.

No but like in London, and NYC, when Moooslims know there aren't any guns to stop you, then a truck or car is the next best thing to kill more people than a gun ever would..
Oops , did I show something that you tards forgot? Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

The London Bridge Massacre. On June 3, 2017, three jihadis drove a van into pedestrians walking across London Bridge. After fleeing the van, the jihadis proceeded to Borough Market, where they stabbed a number of people. As usual, British politician Theresa May is calling such violence "a perversion of Islam.".
Answering Muslims: The London Bridge Massacre
www.answeringmuslims.com/2017/06/the-london-bridge-massacre.html

Times Square car incident: 1 dead, 22 injured; driver in custody - CNN

SHALL WE BAN CARS AND TRUCKS NOW???? HOW ABOUT CROCKPOTS??? OR How about we take people who kill other people and execute them for their crimes. It may not stop future murders, but there wont be any repeat offenders...

It's sad that these people died. But I don't get outraged anymore. Because of the conservatives in this country, we'll never have real change made to our gun laws and gun culture.

Mass shootings are to continue to happen unless some real changes are made.

Conservative America has a strange obsession with guns which is just downright unhealthy.

How many more gun laws do we need to have criminals break on a whim?

Are Israel and the U.S. the only countries with school shootings?
School shootings? What are they?
Progressives love violence

School shootings? Only really happens in the US where the bed wetters need to feel secure by having a peashooter by their side. Otherwise the bogie man might get 'em!
For one thing, my peashooter doesn't shoot peas. .45 will blow a hole in someone real bigly, want to try it, break into my house, which in Virginia is a rarity because they don't know who has or who hasn't a weapon of mass destruction. You libtards in Virginia should thank the rest of US who do carry, so you can sleep better at night.

82 Shot, 15 Dead in City with the Strictest Gun Laws in the United States

Last year alone Chicago, Rahm Emmanuel's city, had the highest gun deaths ever. Have to be an idiot like Joe52 to live up there. OF course he is white an lives on the north side, because he the racist, doesn't want to take a chance with his fellow Democrats of color...

Forum List

Back