Friday will be a bad day to be hungry.

And some planned, but didn't see what was coming healthwise. I should still be working. I MISS working. I MISS being in the public, painting furniture, hauling persian rugs in and out of the shop or managing someone else's shop or being front desk clerk at a motel or managing apartment complexes and painting and rehabing them. I MISS being needed and earning a wage. But...I have been denied FIVE TIMES from SSI. They said my health problems don't stop me from working. Um. yes they do. So...I have to make due until I turn 62 and get my SS. THEN I can get OFF the foodstamps. I hate handouts. Although I paid for that right all my life, for others, when I started working at age 16. My turn.

Just try to find work at your age, too!

I could have a job tomorrow if I wanted it. I have never not been able to find a job. Jobs come looking for me.

Same for me. Have I mentioned that I was recently offered a full professorship at the University? I'm not really interested, though. Some of us have ensured we have "marketable" skills. Others...not so much. Some have the entrepreneurial drive...others, not so much. Any way you look at it, some of us will always work for what we want, others would rather beg government to give it to them. How...inhuman.

SNAP_economic_stimulus.jpg

Hilarious! Typical liberal economic idiocy.

Soon Republicans will have food stamps banned altogether and the number of homeless people will skyrocket.

The benefits of a productive life are pretty hard to realize when you're sitting in a section 8 apartment, collecting welfare, eating food purchased with food stamps.

Yeah, life is hard. I get it.

But a handout never helped anyone, at least not over the long haul....

Soon Republicans will have food stamps banned altogether and the number of homeless people will skyrocket.
and how in the fuck would a god damn foreign bitch know this about America? Do you fucking live here?
Jesus fucking christ just shut the fuck up. We know you hate this country because your country will never be as great as America is.

and how in the fuck would a god damn foreign bitch know this about America? Do you fucking live here?
Jesus fucking christ just shut the fuck up. We know you hate this country because your country will never be as great as America is.

LOL. America was about to send the world into a recession because they couldn't decide whether or not to raise the debt ceiling. Not to mention YOUR country caused the last recession, which MY country avoided.

And lets not mention the fact that you started a war you couldn't win without OUR help, because no way would you Yanks fight a war yourselves, gotta spread the death around, don't we?

LOL. America was about to send the world into a recession because they couldn't decide whether or not to raise the debt ceiling. Not to mention YOUR country caused the last recession, which MY country avoided.

And lets not mention the fact that you started a war you couldn't win without OUR help, because no way would you Yanks fight a war yourselves, gotta spread the death around, don't we?
oh horse fucking shit.

oh horse fucking shit.

So you never fell into a recession? People never lost their jobs?

Really?

Forum List

Back