From Trump supporter to I DON'T CARE in 0.1 seconds

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
I've made my support for Trump clear on this board since the latter part of last year. But now I can hardly stand either Trump or Hillary. I'll vote for Trump, but I know Hillary has a better chance of winning than Trump does. She is immune to any proven accusation of corruption and misbehavior that comes her way. But at this point I'm at the I don't care stage as a voter. Get in, cast my vote and get out. I just want to get it over with. I have the rest of my life to live.

Even I have my own standards. Hillary and Trump are both abysmal people. And they don't jibe with the morals and standards I was brought up on. Hillary because she broke the law and got away with it, Trump for making lewd comments (trust me I don't care when it happened, it makes me sick to my stomach). I can't defend Trump anymore, and I won't be caught dead defending Hillary.

That's it. I'm done. I quit. I'm done caring. Good riddance. My tolerance for bullshittery has been exceeded.

Last edited:
You have succumbed to Drumpfs playbook. Disgust everyone but his lowest supporters and leave everyone else looking for the shower instead of the polling place.

It has been impossible since time began to vote for a Representative based upon personal morals.

Wtf? lol
Hillary doesn't have a chance at winning. Watch what happens on Nov 9th. :)

It has been impossible since time began to vote for a Representative based upon personal morals.
Is this your way of excusing yourself for voting for a pedophile like Trump?
I believe 100% if we followed every human being for 20+ years with a recording device NO ONE would ever be elected to any office ever again.
At least by your standards.
We live in the REAL world whether we accept it or not.

Forum List

Back