🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fuck Karl Marx - love Maggie Thatcher

I

Indofred

In my well deserved new job as the head of department, I get a well earned pay rise.
I deserve my many increases because I work very hard, work outside school times, work until late at night, and provide all my own equipment for lessons.
I devise all my own teaching materials, spending hours making extreme powerpoints that no one else is willing to make.

A very good friend of mine, also started as a simple teacher, working his way up to the top levels by doing what others would not do, proving his worth to our employer.
He's now a level above the man who hired him, and next to the top in the whole school.

My new position means I have to control the staff under me, trying to encourage them to be the best they can be, but they're turds of the worst order with a daft left wing "I don't get paid for that" attitude.
They're lazy and too stupid to see they'll get reward for effort.
With their pathetic attitude they'll get nothing at all, remaining on a low salary until they leave, or I sack them for being rubbish.

The way to get things in this world is by working hard, and being the best you can be.
Maggie may be dead in body, but she lives on in the people who love her teachings.

Thatcher-
"I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near."

Forum List

Back