Full blown panic mode

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
Statement by the President 8:30 p.m. tonight

I have now had the opportunity to review the Treasury Department watchdog’s report on its investigation of IRS personnel who improperly targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status. And the report’s findings are intolerable and inexcusable. The federal government must conduct itself in a way that’s worthy of the public’s trust, and that’s especially true for the IRS. The IRS must apply the law in a fair and impartial way, and its employees must act with utmost integrity. This report shows that some of its employees failed that test.

I’ve directed Secretary Lew to hold those responsible for these failures accountable, and to make sure that each of the Inspector General’s recommendations are implemented quickly, so that such conduct never happens again. But regardless of how this conduct was allowed to take place, the bottom line is, it was wrong. Public service is a solemn privilege. I expect everyone who serves in the federal government to hold themselves to the highest ethical and moral standards. So do the American people. And as President, I intend to make sure our public servants live up to those standards every day.

President Obama?s statement on the IRS targeting scandal « Gretawire

it has been more then just tea parties

really wide spread

to include jewish groups

Two Post merged to bring Opening Post in compliance with Forum Rules. Opening Posts need to contain relevant personal input, not just a copy and paste with a link. -Intense

This is the same IRS charged with enforcing Obamacare and has the power to drain your bank accounts in the process

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I bet the irs doesn't even have to send the emails. the dems have been asking the irs to investigate the tea party ever since their ass kicking in 2010
nothing will come of it

This is the same IRS charged with enforcing Obamacare and has the power to drain your bank accounts in the process

The mere thought of these incompetent and corrupt jackasses having real time access to my bank account is enough to put me in full panic mode. The idea to involve the IRS in our healthcare was one of the cruelest things to do. People don't exactly get a warm, fuzzy feeling when they think of the IRS as it is. Now, these people will be involved in one of the most personal things we have- our health. Not to mention access to our money.

We know how bad the government can screw up. And we know that it takes an act of congress to undo government mistakes. Imagine when someone steals your identity and gets healthcare. How much of your money will be drained from your account to pay for it and how long will it take you to correct such an injustice? Talk to people who have had their identities stolen, many by illegal aliens. The peoples' lives are ruined. The local police can't do anything because it's a federal matter and the feds don't give a shit. This is going to be a nightmare!!

The IRS is already outrageously powerful enough.

Now with the IRS in charge of enforcing O'care the specter of that unlimited power and potential abuse of that power is scary.

Wow! The leak potential of people's health problems is Political Gold! Pure Political Gold!

How long will Jay Carney hang on? He looks like he's in thumb screws now. He can barely talk. One of the resumes he's sending out should hit pay dirt.

Jay Carney has got to be hating life right now, if he has even a shred of self-respect left.

I bet the irs doesn't even have to send the emails. the dems have been asking the irs to investigate the tea party ever since their ass kicking in 2010
nothing will come of it

it has been more then just tea parties

really wide spread

to include jewish groups

Billy Graham's son said today that the IRS targeted his organizations as well.

Forum List

Back