🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FURY: Trump Declares War On GOP

mdk, post: 15496857
Yeah, that isn't him calling for his supporters to attack these people. Stop making shit up.

Vigilante got the message - attack attack attack the RINOS.

You must suck as a Trump supporter.

Vigilante, post: 15497004
We shall DESTROY the current Republican party.... and wait to pick up the pieces after you maggots collapse the economy, and start WW III with the Russians!

Trump didn't call for his mob to suck up to RINOS. Vigilante gets it, what is your problem?

Just as a heads up. This board frowns on mention of family. Seriously.
The whole premise of alt-right warped philosophy is predicated in a belief that their own narrow family blood lines produce superior offspring. It is entirely predicated on incest, even if they don't like this discussed, as it is so utterly disgusting.

The whole premise of alt-right warped philosophy is predicated in a belief that their own narrow family blood lines produce superior offspring. It is entirely predicated on incest, even if they don't like this discussed, as it is so utterly disgusting.
No that simply what you've convinced youself of, because you can't deal rationally with adversity, or competition.

Yeah, that isn't him calling for his supporters to attack these people. Stop making shit up.

What does Trump want his supporters to do to those that don't support him? Vote for them? Go public in praise and support of them.

No that simply what you've convinced youself of, because you can't deal rationally with adversity, or competition.
Are you responding to me?

Because if you are, your comments are incoherent.

Are you responding to me?

Because if you are, your comments are incoherent.
Given your level of intellect; your failure to grasp plain English is understandable. Continue with making a fool of yourself.

Given your level of intellect; your failure to grasp plain English is understandable. Continue with making a fool of yourself.
Dude, if I limited myself to dealing only with alt-right white people, I would be the alpha male in short order.

Being a competent white man, I am not the least bit intimidated by the competition of all comers, regardless of their skin color or gender.

If I only hung out with the lowest common denominators of white Americans, the alt-right, then it would be like going from thriving in the gifted school to being in a league of my own in the special needs school.

Dude, if I limited myself to dealing only with alt-right white people, I would be the alpha male in short order.

Being a competent white man, I am not the least bit intimidated by the competition of all comers, regardless of their skin color or gender.

If I only hung out with the lowest common denominators of white Americans, the alt-right, then it would be like going from thriving in the gifted school to being in a league of my own in the special needs school.
Cool story bro. Who you trying to convince?

WARNING HnL

Mention family or incest one more time and you are history.

Funny. My fiancée would disagree with the impotent and mother-lusting parts. As for insecure, I guarantee the Alt-Right is less insecure than the Left and their safe spaces.
No, you are insecure. If you need to oppress others, so you don't have to compete with people with more talent than you have is the definition of insecure. And the only way to ensure you maintain a pure blood line is to just procreate with your own mother. Heck, you can't even be sure that your sister isn't a half breed product of your mother doing the nasty with some man with African blood.

So, yes, you all have this insane delusion that having faith with your own will bring you respect and paradise.

The lack of insight that you have to be a moron to believe such nonsense puts you at a huge genetic disadvantage already.

But that is why many people prefer their delusional universe. After all, being Super Man in your delusion has to be preferable to being an impotent insecure loser who is afraid to leave Mommy.

I have nothing against African-Americans or other races. The only supremacy I support is Western supremacy. The West is the greatest civilization in history due in large part to it's ethnic diversity. But that was when minorities embraced American values and identity. Anyone should be able to rise as far as their talents take them.

And assuming that every relationship on this end of the spectrum is incestuous is like assuming every relationship on the Left is interracial and same-sex.

Regardless of your uninformed stereotypes of the Alt-Right, we are the future. Enjoy your time, cuck, because Trump will be president soon and then you all will see what a great America looks like.

I have nothing against African-Americans or other races. The only supremacy I support is Western supremacy. The West is the greatest civilization in history due in large part to it's ethnic diversity. But that was when minorities embraced American values and identity. Anyone should be able to rise as far as their talents take them.

And assuming that every relationship on this end of the spectrum is incestuous is like assuming every relationship on the Left is interracial and same-sex.

Regardless of your uninformed stereotypes of the Alt-Right, we are the future. Enjoy your time, cuck, because Trump will be president soon and then you all will see what a great America looks like.
Trump has the suicide vest all strapped on. He is about to set it off, so enjoy.

Trump has the suicide vest all strapped on. He is about to set it off, so enjoy.

Trump.....the flabbiest Samson ever, readying himself to bring down the GOP temple.

The Republican nominee predicted some “hypocrites” will lose because they betrayed him, and he may be right.

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump trained his wrath on the leaders of his own party Sunday, slamming them as “hypocrites” for abandoning him, and predicting they will lose in November.

A slew of Republicans ― especially those in tough election contests ― fled the sinking Trump ship after recordings surfaced Friday of The Donald admitting to predatory sexual behavior.

Continuing to support a presidential candidate who once declared he could get away with sexual assaulting women seemed like a terrible idea to people like Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), who as recently as last week were defending their party’s White House nominee.

Even House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who did not unendorse Trump the way many colleagues did, disinvited Trump from a rally in Wisconsin on Saturday.

But Trump is not going away, or taking it quietly. In a flurry of tweets and retweets, he hammered Republicans for being offended by the idea of a commander in chief who professed on tape that he likes to grab women “by the pussy.”

More: Angry Trump Declares War On GOP | Huffington Post

Will Trump ever learn the value of being "politically correct"? I don't see how this can end well...
Washington Redskin, you need to quit being a pussy whipped politically correct. Looks bad on you

I highly doubt that. The Alt-Right is the future of the Right in American politics.
Dude, alt-right are impotent, insecure losers who long to have sex with their mothers. It is the most pitiful group of deluded losers this side of Pakistani madrasas.

Yeah, you can say niqqer, Sambo and talk about someones race in the most vile manner ( which includes families) but don't play the dozens with a racist RW USMB member or you 'll be censored.

Forum List

Back