GA audit

LOL!!!

For a Dem to win the Prez in an election where the GOP takes 35 states - both state house and senate - requires a REAGAN CLINTON type of candidate to win.

That is what history says.

Low IQ Joe is no such candidate.

Reagan and Clinton went up 2-3 percent in the polls every day they campaigned in a given state.

Low IQ Joe went DOWN and then HID IN HIS BASEMENT

How many times from how many different posters do you need to get a clue??

Low IQ Joe, by any standard, was not a good candidate. A good candidate goes up when he campaigns. New Hampshire and Iowa voters did just the opposite when senile spazz case Low IQ Joe campaigned....

good candidate = goes up in polls when campaigning = reagan and clinton

bad candidate = goes down in polls when campaigning = low IQ Joe
Quit posting drunk. Democrats won both the House and the Senate.

That is the federal level. We are talking about the STATE LEVEL. The GOP ended with night in control of state house and senate in 35 states. Those include AZ, NH, GA, MI, WI...

If you lived here and English was your first language, you would not have been so embarrassed on this issue. But you do not live here, and Hebrew is your first language.

Reagan 80 84
Clinton 96

Those are the only "recent elections" where one party won the WH and the other party dominated the DOWN BALLOT aka state legislatures....

Some of you Mossad need to go back to school....
God forbid Faun is a JOO!

Faun knew the day after the election that Wray, pence, and trump's three scotus picks would all stab him in the back.

1622238501915.png

:mm:

LOL!!!

For a Dem to win the Prez in an election where the GOP takes 35 states - both state house and senate - requires a REAGAN CLINTON type of candidate to win.

Reagan and Clinton went up 2-3 percent in the polls every day they campaigned in a given state.

Low IQ Joe, by any standard, was not a good candidate. A good candidate goes up when he campaigns. New Hampshire and Iowa voters did just the opposite when senile spazz case Low IQ Joe campaigned....

They're not posting drunk. Worse. They're posting Trumpster.

So to summarize. Republicans were in charge of the election in Georgia and screwed it up. Therefor we can’t elect Republicans because they can’t run fair and honest elections. Does that about cover your argument?

So to summarize. Republicans were in charge of the election in Georgia and screwed it up. Therefor we can’t elect Republicans because they can’t run fair and honest elections. Does that about cover your argument?
No, not when there was obvious fraud. Election integrity should have the support of both parties. That Republicans are as corrupt as Democrats there is not a doubt in my mind.

That sounds a lot like AZ, where the Dems spent the taxpayer money on the machines, and now admit the machines can be programmed to cheat... But only by smart, motivated cyber ninjas, because Dems are too dumb and lazy to do it themselves..

The 911 alliance for treason had plenty from both parties...

W Cheney schumer Feinstein wax man
Lieberman Rumsfeld tenet Silverstein
Bloomberg pence Romney murkowski

We'll see if homo Zionist traitor Raffensberger gets away with it. The GA republicans are pretty angry right now with his cum filled rear....

LOL!!!

Not very good at reading comp...

At least faun has the excuse that he is translating everything here through software to his native Hebrew, thinking inside his head in Hebrew, and then trusting his software to get it right.

This election was a red wave. Uncontested results had 35 states with state house and state senate under GOP control.

Now tell us, how did a totally horseshit candidate like senile crook spazz bigot low IQ Joe win any state where the GOP won the state house and senate.

There is only one answer = massive fraud

LOL!!!

Not very good at reading comp...

At least faun has the excuse that he is translating everything here through software to his native Hebrew, thinking inside his head in Hebrew, and then trusting his software to get it right.

This election was a red wave. Uncontested results had 35 states with state house and state senate under GOP control.

Now tell us, how did a totally horseshit candidate like senile crook spazz bigot low IQ Joe win any state where the GOP won the state house and senate.

There is only one answer = massive fraud

Actually. There is another answer. The answer is they preferred Republicans to Democrats generally. But they disliked Trump more than they disliked Biden.

Lol

Grasping at straws....

The polls showed the "Reagan democrats" in 80 and 84.

The polls showed the "Clinton over dole but GOP the rest of the ballot" voter in 1996.

Not only did the polls not show any "Biden republican" support (since it is just the 911 traitors), the polls showed unusually strong GOP support for trump.

To get an American voter to vote for a prez of the other party, history says that prez candidate better be a good candidate, not one who falls off a cliff in both NH and iowa primaries, and loses FLA and Ohio early election night....

Fulton County Ballot Update – County Officials Hire Criminal Defense Attorneys, ie Lawfare, as President Trump Releases Statement

President Trump asks the following: “Why are the Radical Left Democrats in Georgia fighting so hard that there not be a Forensic Audit of 150,000 absentee ballots in Fulton County? There can be only one reason, and that is because they know the vote was corrupt and the audit will show it. Republicans must fight hard and win!

Trump is letting no one forget the election was stolen.

Last edited:
That trump came to DC to drain the swamp...

and then appointed sessions and Wray to do it.... was not something I approved. Here trump was being called racist, and he had a great opportunity to put an Asian like carol lam on the court, and no, all three must be Jews, there must be at least 6 Jews on the court..... Thanks Donald.

Guess what, when you need them, they will show they are loyal only to Israel, not America, and all three did.

I wonder if trump is re- installed when the audits out the truth whether or not he has learned anything about surrounding himself with Zionist traitors.....

I think he has, the hard way.

“We have what is almost surely major absentee-ballot fraud in Fulton County involving 10,000 to 20,000 probably false ballots,” said Garland Favorito, the lead petitioner in the case and a certified poll watcher who runs VoterGa.org, one of the leading advocates for election integrity in the state.

The most “alarming peculiarity” was the identically marked ovals next to Biden’s name. In every ballot, “The bubble next to ‘Joseph R. Biden’ had a slight white eclipse in the bubble,” she said, leading her to believe that the batch of 107 Biden ballots had been “copied” from a single ballot.

Last edited:
Here is what we know before the upcoming audit.
  • More than 100 batches of absentee ballots — each containing approximately 100 or more ballots — were assigned tracking numbers before being sent to one of the five absentee vote-counting machines in Fulton County but are not subsequently recorded in the handwritten logs showing which batches were scanned and counted, raising concerns the ballots may be missing.
  • More than two dozen batches of absentee ballots were identified as having been double-scanned on the tally sheets.
  • Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.
  • Many control sheets for absentee ballot batches counted during the state's audit did not check a box indicating the ballot came from a secure container, raising the possibility that ballots were stored insecurely or that multiple batches of ballots were sealed in a single container.
That appears to be FRAUD.

Here is what we know before the upcoming audit.
  • More than 100 batches of absentee ballots — each containing approximately 100 or more ballots — were assigned tracking numbers before being sent to one of the five absentee vote-counting machines in Fulton County but are not subsequently recorded in the handwritten logs showing which batches were scanned and counted, raising concerns the ballots may be missing.
  • More than two dozen batches of absentee ballots were identified as having been double-scanned on the tally sheets.
  • Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.
  • Many control sheets for absentee ballot batches counted during the state's audit did not check a box indicating the ballot came from a secure container, raising the possibility that ballots were stored insecurely or that multiple batches of ballots were sealed in a single container.
That appears to be FRAUD.
There is definitely enough evidence of election fraud and malfeasance due to incompetence to justify a full forensic audit of Fulton County ballots.

Report: Contractor Wrote Memo to Georgia Sec. of State About Election Issues in Fulton County

Here are excerpts from the memo:

“From day one I have encouraged Georgians with legitimate concerns about the election in their counties to pursue those claims through legal avenues,” Raffensperger said. “Fulton County has a longstanding history of election mismanagement that has understandably weakened voters’ faith in its system. Allowing this audit provides another layer of transparency and citizen engagement.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:04PM – Rick is hard at work resetting poll pads for precinct SC11 that had only one of two bags of poll pads arrive despite the fact that the system at the warehouse showed that
both had been checked out of the warehouse and were on the way.

Many bags of poll pads and other election materials have not been packed yet and paperwork is not matching up (e.g. JC09). I had previously been told that the chaos was
caused by a shipping company calling this morning and cancelling their delivery, but this is clearly not the sole cause of the confusion. Fulton has not prepared their shipment
even if they had someone to ship it.

10:05PM – I speak with Johnny Harris, who says that all this chaos with the poll pads was caused by getting a flawed file from the Secretary of State’s office that didn’t mark/remove anyone who had voted during early voting so they were having to updating them all the way until now instead of on Saturday. Ran this by Ryan and Jordan, so say “easy to disprove.” Constant issue is that there isn’t poll pad paperwork to match with the full/loaded cases.

SS15 set aside to be picked up, but was suspiciously light. Opening it revealed that it was empty. It was never filled, so they are setting up the precinct now. Seems like a training/systems issue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too many ballots coming in for secure black ballot boxes. They are moving them over from Pryor St. in rolling bins 2k at a time. This seems like a massive chain of custody problem. It is my understanding is that the ballots are supposed to be moved in numbered, sealed boxes to protect them

7:00PM – Staff clearly working harder now that Ralph is here — for much of my time here everyone was joking around, taking breaks, and hanging out with no sense of
urgency.

Now starting to realize that it’s going to be a long night after Ralph pep talk that the rest must be finished by 5pm tomorrow

Need another 15-20k tonight (“Give me three good hours of work) so they can hit 100k.

~~~~~~~~~~~

11:30PM – Amid reports from local news that the lights are off and the staff have left, I head to state farm.

11:52PM I arrive at State Farm Arena and report to Ryan Germany and Deputy SecretaryJordan Fuchs that they staff are still scanning on all five scanners. “The media just packed up when I released all the staff opening and sorting ballots,” Shaye told me.

The scanners worked to clear what had been processed that day instead of interrupting the processing flow to secure the ballots before leaving. Their goal is to hit Ralph’s 100k by the end of the night.

The scanners are jamming more frequently because of the heavy use. (I learn later that they are not built for this number of scans per day)

1:12AM – I arrive back at the warehouse to double check that materials from Election Day were collected correctly.

As I arrive, I see Rick and other Fulton leadership going through a mail cart. I am told that ‘they are doing a final check to make sure that everything has been recorded’ à moving from one stack to another but Tia, who was doing the intake, is nowhere to be found to give me final numbers. I am (cryptically) told that she is unavailable because she is “dealing with an issue.”

They’re pulling compact flashes (CF) à poll manager put a Mobile 2 CF in Mobile 1 CF slot, which is causing confusion now. People are talking about a “master bus” problem
for the backups, which seems to be causing the confusion.

1:48AM – Tia returns and tells me that 252 precincts have been taken-in and three are still at large.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2:00PM – Return from lunch to learn that the remaining 2,800 ballots from last night’s drop boxes have been delivered. I am told that all absentee ballots (aside from UOCAVA) are here now. Again, this shipment came in mail carts instead of black ballot bins – Chain of custody issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That’s only just halfway through the memorandum. Much of the remainder details the constant logistical problems encountered by Fulton County simply because of the massive volume of mailed-in ballots that were used, due to changes in Georgia election law made ostensibly because of COVID concerns.

Entries that follow refer repeatedly to understaffing, staff being tired, mistakes being made, etc. This appears to be a combination of incompetence and a first-time election process where mailed-in ballots processed under the new rules was a number exponentially larger than any number of mailed-in ballots ever processed before, and the outcome of the election was decided by the mailed-in, ballot vote count.

The memorandum is a prime piece of evidence showing why the Georgia legislature was right to reverse many of the changes that were made in the election laws leading up to the 2020 election cycle, and return the voting process to the earlier system that didn’t create the kinds of confusion and mistakes which are reflected.

Tampering with sealed votes? What is the corrupt Republican( before anyone says it) SOS doing? What is trying to hide? He has broken the law. When will he be held accountable?

Forum List

Back