Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

We need to change the way we fight wars...we don't fight to win we fight to change minds and hearts that will never change....
We fight to be perpetual occupiers.....It's the progressive do-gooder way.
That is true but that doesn't mean we sit back and allow thug nations to try and destroy the worlds economy....the next time they may do real and lasting damage....

Trump hasn't done anything yet so what is she talking about....she seems a little presumptuous to be commander and chief....
Maybe not....But this is the kind of talk that gets his attention...Rand Paul's more cerebral approach doesn't seem to be working.

God Emperor should appoint her as NSA.

I like Tulsi but most of her policies really suck....and NOT in a Harris way.

Greg
She has no life experience that would qualify her to run a corporation much less a country....

You don't really need a lot of qualifications to understand that what we are doing is failing.

17 years in Iraq...........this was brought on by those with "qualifications".
We need to change the way we fight wars...we don't fight to win we fight to change minds and hearts that will never change....

We should understand it's not our place to change people.

Maybe not....But this is the kind of talk that gets his attention...Rand Paul's more cerebral approach doesn't seem to be working.

Greg
She has no life experience that would qualify her to run a corporation much less a country....

You don't really need a lot of qualifications to understand that what we are doing is failing.

I agree now what does that have to do with Iranian thugs attacking the worlds economy?...

Really?...how?...

911 and pushing two wars over total lies would qualify...

are you living in a destroyed economy?.

I am living in a country that was in great shape in 2000, with a total debt of $5 trillion and a budget surplus, and no bullshit Zionist "Homeland Security."

Then your hero W got elected, and has since moved into the top spot on the WORST AMERICAN TRAITORS list....

Now, with a total debt of $22 trillion, my nation is in real trouble...

Really?...how?...

I am living in a country that was in great shape in 2000, with a total debt of $5 trillion and a budget surplus, and no bullshit Zionist "Homeland Security."

Then your hero W got elected, and has since moved into the top spot on the WORST AMERICAN TRAITORS list....

First of all I dislike the Bush family maybe more than you do...and the nation was in great shape until Clinton's plan to give everyone a home loan whether they could afford it or not came back and bit us in 2008...then Obama didn't know how or didn't want to get us out of the recession....Trump turned things around in 6 months with tax breaks and regulation cuts....You are a hater of Israel and you don't even have a good reason....

Greg

I agree now what does that have to do with Iranian thugs attacking the worlds economy?...

Saddam had a program to build nukes........or so we were told. Hopefully you understand the point.

Really?...how?...

First of all I dislike the Bush family maybe more than you do...and the nation was in great shape until Clinton's plan to give everyone a home loan whether they could afford it or not came back and bit us in 2008...then Obama didn't know how or didn't want to get us out of the recession....Trump turned things around in 6 months with tax breaks and regulation cuts....You are a hater of Israel and you don't even have a good reason....

President Calls for Expanding Opportunities to Home Ownership

Saddam had a program to build nukes........or so we were told. Hopefully you understand the point.
Bush allowed our troops to sit in Kuwait for months while Saddam wiped his nation clean of any mass weapons...I know because I was there waiting....Bush was a fool and we are paying for his foolishness...this is why his brother was soundly rejected....

Really?...how?...

There is a huge difference from calling for it than from threatening banks to loan money to people that could not qualify....

Clinton's Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown

Bush allowed our troops to sit in Kuwait for months while Saddam wiped his nation clean of any mass weapons...I know because I was there waiting....Bush was a fool and we are paying for his foolishness...this is why his brother was soundly rejected....

*Poof*, just made it all completely disappear. :eusa_doh:

Really?...how?...

There is a huge difference from calling for it than from threatening banks to loan money to people that could not qualify....

No one was threatened. It was a quid pro quo. Restrictions were removed and in return the banks made the loans and this was all a very bipartisan program.

What makes you think that is impossible?...

Really?...how?...

No one was threatened. It was a quid pro quo. Restrictions were removed and in return the banks made the loans and this was all a very bipartisan program.
Read it dummy....

What makes you think that is impossible?...

Nuclear anything doesn't simply disappear.

Trump hasn't done anything yet so what is she talking about....she seems a little presumptuous to be commander and chief....

Greg

Yes..yes we do. It appears that we are slow to learn this...Russia knows this..and has changed the battlefield. These proxy fights need to stop..let the Middle East figure it out..or not. I see Saudi Arabia and Israel in the same light. Theocracies struggling to pit the big guys against their enemies.

Read it dummy....

It was 100% wrong on Clinton's part to roll back regulations and that is one of his biggest legacies but the bubble built under Bush. This was a very bipartisan thing.

Forum List

Back