Garland, "I am not the president's lawyer"

Hanging through a door, unarmed, helpless.

With other cops on the other side of said door in full tactical gear doing nothing to shoot the people surrounding them.

We want appropriate force used on actual criminals, not political opponents.
She was a criminal. There is no doubt about that. An actual criminal.

Police officers don't carry crystal balls.

Yes, the sissies who assaulted police when they could get away with it tucked their tails, when it got real.

Like I said, it's all on video.
They fought with Police to get into the building. They didn't fight with them once they were IN the building, did they? As a matter of fact the group that Babbitt was a part of pleaded with Police to get out of the way saying they didn't want them to get hurt...then allowed them to leave. There was no reason for the use of deadly force against Ashli Babbitt. That was an assassination of an unarmed female protester by a Capitol Police officer who waited in hiding and then stepped out and fired without warning at point blank range. Babbitt did not need to die that day. Her death is due to an overreaction by that Police officer. He'll have to live with that.

Actually, I have normal people and reality on my side. Check the scoreboard. Your cult fantasyland doesn't exist.
Actually, you live in a liberal bubble where you THINK that "normal people and reality" is on your side! Your liberal agenda is literally destroying the country but you can't see that because your "side" keeps telling each other that you're right and moral when it's obvious that you're NOT right or moral!

Guilty of trespass and destruction of public property. That's a death penalty sentence for you?
It's an actual crime.

Being a criminal in the midst of committing violent entry into the Capitol demonstrates her ill intent.

That makes her a threat. Not "helpless" as you laughably put it.

It's an actual crime.

Being a criminal in the midst of committing violent entry into the Capitol demonstrates her ill intent.

Threat? To whom? What person did the protesters hurt once they were inside of the Capitol building? Name one. You don't shoot an unarmed person for kicking out a window. If that protester had been black and participating in a BLM protest? That Police officer would be in prison serving a long sentence for manslaughter. The double standard of justice in this country right now is breathtaking!

Threat? To whom? What person did the protesters hurt once they were inside of the Capitol building? Name one. You don't shoot an unarmed person for kicking out a window. If that protester had been black and participating in a BLM protest? That Police officer would be in prison serving a long sentence for manslaughter. The double standard of justice in this country right now is breathtaking!
She didn't even kick out the window.

Democrats said that Bill Barr was Trump's lawyer.
Yeah but that was because, well, um, because,

because that is because if you really look at it,

it was because, well, um, because

the bottom line is it is because,

well because,

just because.

The AG is not the president's lawyer; a fact Trump, his supporters, and Republicans fail to understand.
Oh, we understand all too well that, even though not specifically asked by Biden, Garland is carrying out the Democratic agenda in a very biased fashion.

Actually, I have normal people and reality on my side. Check the scoreboard. Your cult fantasyland doesn't exist.

Propaganda by the side best at propaganda. All SJW actual positions have to be hidden and glossed over to make palatable.

Or pushed of for a few years so people think you aren't serious (but you are) like ICE Vehicle Sales bans.

It's an actual crime.

Yep, they are crimes, but still not worthy of being shot over.

So a police officer pulling up to some punk thrashing a lawn ornament on government property can just open fire?

Forum List

Back