Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

LOLOL.. We don't buy any oil from Afghanistan and they do NOT impact transport at all.
sure, but Xiden surrendering the land to terrorist, and the potential rise of terror in the ME has an impact on the market.

However, I do agree....it's not the main factor.

sure, but Xiden surrendering the land to terrorist, and the potential rise of terror in the ME has an impact on the market.

However, I do agree....it's not the main factor.

What potential rise of terrorism in the ME? The Taliban stays in Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.

The Taliban were war orphans (very young) when they came together in 1994 to stop the rapes, carjackings and Opium production. Afghanistan was completely lawless after the Soviets and then the Americans pulled out.

What potential rise of terrorism in the ME? The Taliban stays in Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.

The Taliban were war orphans (very young) when they came together in 1994 to stop the rapes, carjackings and Opium production. Afghanistan was completely lawless after the Soviets and then the Americans pulled out.
The Taliban is a terrorist group, that gives safe haven to terrorist to train and operate.

Where have you been? Living under a rock?

Where does that say OPEC doesn't control oil prices?

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• As of 2018, OPEC member countries held 79.4% of the world's proven oil reserves and produced about 40% of the world's oil output.12
  • However, the U.S. was the world's largest oil-producing country in 2019 with nearly 19.5 million barrels per day.3
  • Although OPEC still has the ability to drive prices, the U.S. has limited the cartel's pricing power by ramping up production whenever OPEC cuts its output.
Recent events, however, have helped to shift some of the pricing power back toward the U.S. and western oil companies, which led OPEC to form an alliance with Russia et al. to form OPEC+.

Of course you gave Trump credit for Obama's lower gas prices...

in Feb of 2017 he had gas below two dollars...

Still nothing from struth. Why so quiet?

Is it because you finally figured out that gas prices were under $2 in February, 2016, under Obama and not February, 2017, under Trump as you hysterically claimed from your own link on gas prices??

rotfl-gif.288736

And like you intimated, Obama gets the credit for that since the president's mere presence in the White House is enough to bring prices down.

:dance:

So let's hear your credit for Obama...

Still nothing from struth. Why so quiet?

Is it because you finally figured out that gas prices were under $2 in February, 2016, under Obama and not February, 2017, under Trump as you hysterically claimed from your own link on gas prices??

rotfl-gif.288736

And like you intimated, Obama gets the credit for that since the president's mere presence in the White House is enough to bring prices down.

:dance:

So let's hear your credit for Obama...
Gas prices were under two dollars during the Trump admin. I gave credit for Obama when it was briefly during his admin

Unless you're associated with the gasoline industry, what wasn't there to like about cheap gas during Trump's presidency? I appreciated it but since retirement gas price is not much of a concern for me as it was between the Gerry Ford through Obama years.
Why would any American think that government controls oil prices that influence gas prices?

Isn't anybody informed enough to understand that government decisions can control certain factors in the price of gas at the pump?

Far too many Americans just allow their knees to jerk so the can declare increases at the pump a bad thing.

Maybe this discussion can raise a bit of understanding?

Why would any American think that government controls oil prices that influence gas prices?

Isn't anybody informed enough to understand that government decisions can control certain factors in the price of gas at the pump?

Far too many Americans just allow their knees to jerk so the can declare increases at the pump a bad thing.

Maybe this discussion can raise a bit of understanding?
Because the governments do control gas prices fool---by taxing gas, by cutting oil production in our country, by rationing which Carter did and so much more.

Because the governments do control gas prices fool---by taxing gas, by cutting oil production in our country, by rationing which Carter did and so much more.
I don't recall you ever being capable of a serious discussion. I'll put an end to your nonsense with me right now.

Gas prices were under two dollars during the Trump admin. I gave credit for Obama when it was briefly during his admin

The only time gas prices were under $2 during Trump's reign of failure was in April and May of 2020, during covid, after some 20 million people lost their jobs and many no longer had a job to drive to. So yeah, consumption dropped sharply during those days, along with demand and prices.

America's political system dooms itself to failure by one president's regime setting the stage for failure of the next president's regime.

Ya'all can have lower taxes but you're all going to get higher taxes when the other party takes over, in order to cover the missing tax revenue.

What a glaring example Trump provided when he gave away billions of bucks to the very wealth. (who needed it!) LOL

China doesn't shoot itself in the foot by allowing that to happen!

The only time gas prices were under $2 during Trump's reign of failure was in April and May of 2020, during covid, after some 20 million people lost their jobs and many no longer had a job to drive to. So yeah, consumption dropped sharply during those days, along with demand and prices.
people were driving more because they had no place to go.

on avg gas was cheaper under trump then obama and of course xiden

people were driving more because they had no place to go.
^^^ Utter bullshit.

Some 20 million people stopped commuting to work. Evidence of your malfunctioning brain really wasn't necessary.

Consumption fell sharply.

^^^ Utter bullshit.

Some 20 million people stopped commuting to work. Evidence of your malfunctioning brain really wasn't necessary.

Consumption fell sharply.

That’s total energy…

if you dig through you’ll see transportation related changes very little

Forum List

Back