Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

I take it that by the way you evaded the question that you quoted and answered a question that was not even asked, you are a lefty.
No, I'm UK conservative. If you think fuel is expensive in America, get your brain dead arse over to the UK and you will think twice, derp. And I don't give a fuck about the price under Trump or Biden, the current prices are a world wide problem.

Are you ever not a rightard?

Ever??

Traffic levels had been down 41% in April 2020 at the height of the first wave of the pandemic
Definition of right: Definition of RIGHT
morally good, justified, or acceptable. conforming to facts or truth

All characteristics of "Right" people!

The Left:
In Indian culture, the left hand is considered unclean because it is the hand used when going to the bathroom, for cleaning one's feet and other “dirty” activities. Always eat and interact with people with your right (“clean”) hand. ... Feet are another body part that has significant meaning in India.

No, I'm UK conservative. If you think fuel is expensive in America, get your brain dead arse over to the UK and you will think twice, derp. And I don't give a fuck about the price under Trump or Biden, the current prices are a world wide problem.
But again... you are evidently totally unaware of the specific action Biden took in preventing future oil exploration on land that provides currently the USA 25% of our gas.
Hence planners without the possibility of exploration on land that provides 25% of the oil, have to plan to get oil from more expensive land, i.e. private land.
ALL because Biden signed a moratorium of exploration leases for Federal Land.

"While under Trump...Under former President Donald Trump, a staunch industry supporter, the Interior Department reduced the time it takes to review drilling applications from a year or more in some cases, to just a few months.
Companies rushed to lock in drilling rights before the new administration. And in December, Trump's last full month in office, agency officials approved more than 800 permits — far more than any prior month during his presidency.
The pace dropped when Biden first took office, under a temporary order that elevated permit reviews to senior administration officials. Approvals have since rebounded to a level that exceeds monthly numbers seen through most of Trump's presidency.

Definition of right: Definition of RIGHT
morally good, justified, or acceptable. conforming to facts or truth

All characteristics of "Right" people!

The Left:
In Indian culture, the left hand is considered unclean because it is the hand used when going to the bathroom, for cleaning one's feet and other “dirty” activities. Always eat and interact with people with your right (“clean”) hand. ... Feet are another body part that has significant meaning in India.
LOLOLOLOL

That's not speaking to political ideologies, ya moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

Your post is as stupid as saying -- commies are red... chicoms are red... and Republicans are red.

LOLOLOLOL

That's not speaking to political ideologies, ya moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

Your post is as stupid as saying -- commies are red... chicoms are red... and Republicans are red.
I guess the point went way way over your pointy point head!
I was illustrating how fundamentally those of us that use logic, facts, i.e. RIGHT thinking are so fundamentally
different from what people associate with the dirty handed LEFT! Why do you think the "RIGHT" is defined as the
"RIGHT"? Because even the biased MSM understands the difference!

In other words, those who wanted to hew closer to tradition were on the right,
and those who wanted more change were on the left.
The story begins in France, in the summer of 1789, explains Patrice Higonnet, a professor emeritus of French history at Harvard University. As the French Revolution gained steam, an angry mob had just stormed the Bastille
“So these groupings became known as the left and the right, and that’s where we trace the origins,” Bell tells TIME.

But of course this is more details then people like you leftists can handle. Suffice to say you should continue
your "leftist" mentality as it will eventually as said by Winston Churchill

"If you're not a liberal at 20 you have no heart,

if you're not a conservative at 40 you have no brain."

But again... you are evidently totally unaware of the specific action Biden took in preventing future oil exploration on land that provides currently the USA 25% of our gas.
Hence planners without the possibility of exploration on land that provides 25% of the oil, have to plan to get oil from more expensive land, i.e. private land.
ALL because Biden signed a moratorium of exploration leases for Federal Land.

"While under Trump...Under former President Donald Trump, a staunch industry supporter, the Interior Department reduced the time it takes to review drilling applications from a year or more in some cases, to just a few months.
Companies rushed to lock in drilling rights before the new administration. And in December, Trump's last full month in office, agency officials approved more than 800 permits — far more than any prior month during his presidency.
The pace dropped when Biden first took office, under a temporary order that elevated permit reviews to senior administration officials. Approvals have since rebounded to a level that exceeds monthly numbers seen through most of Trump's presidency.

The price is a world wide problem, sorry to piss on your parade, it's not a Trump or Biden issue.

The price is a world wide problem, sorry to piss on your parade, it's not a Trump or Biden issue.
So if 25% of your production is not going to be available for exploration in the future dummies like you would keep
the price of gas the same right? You really have no idea of how supply/demand works do you?
Oil company planners look for costs years from now. Based on what is available to them today, Biden took away
exploration on Federal lands that produce 25% of the oil the USA uses. And you still think that has NO BEARING?
You definitely live for the day right? To hell with the future.

So if 25% of your production is not going to be available for exploration in the future dummies like you would keep
the price of gas the same right? You really have no idea of how supply/demand works do you?
Oil company planners look for costs years from now. Based on what is available to them today, Biden took away
exploration on Federal lands that produce 25% of the oil the USA uses. And you still think that has NO BEARING?
You definitely live for the day right? To hell with the future.
It's a liquid and you have the brains to call it a gas. Air is a gas.

As the price of oil increases and decreases at OPEC's will, then so does the fuel for your car. Americans whinge constantly at "gas", yet you have one of the cheapest prices on the planet, and, brain dead means you think your president has just controlled the price

It's a liquid and you have the brains to call it a gas. Air is a gas.

As the price of oil increases and decreases at OPEC's will, then so does the fuel for your car. Americans whinge constantly at "gas", yet you have one of the cheapest prices on the planet, and, brain dead means you think your president has just controlled the price
Evidently you have never heard the term "gas lines" in the 70s? Or the "gas tank"? Evidently you never pumped "gas"!

Evidently you have never heard the term "gas lines" in the 70s? Or the "gas tank"? Evidently you never pumped "gas"!
And I never said a President "controlled" pricing. Again the exaggeration and total ignorance.
A president by signing or not signing exploration leases on land that produce 25% of nation's oil has a contribution to
the price of gas at the pump!

I was illustrating how fundamentally those of us that use logic, facts, i.e. RIGHT thinking are so fundamentally
different from what people associate with the dirty handed LEFT! Why do you think the "RIGHT" is defined as the

The story begins in France, in the summer of 1789, explains Patrice Higonnet, a professor emeritus of French history at Harvard University. As the French Revolution gained steam, an angry mob had just stormed the Bastille
“So these groupings became known as the left and the right, and that’s where we trace the origins,” Bell tells TIME.

But of course this is more details then people like you leftists can handle. Suffice to say you should continue

Dayum, you just keep getting dumber and dumber. American political terms of "left" & "right" has nothing to do with any of that. You're such a moron, you're literally conflating "right & wrong" with "right & left." :cuckoo:

And speaking of being a conservative at 40 and not having a brain ... brainiac, Churchill never said the quote you moronically ascribed to him...

Yes, gas lines (gas mains) in the UK are yellow plastic containing gas to your cooker, boiler and gas fire. You have a gas, liquid and solid. The wet stuff for internal combustion engines tends to be a liquid in the form of petrol and diesel, liquid petroleum. So every time you guys say gas for a car, it sounds weird.

Now, you do have liquid petroleum gas, commonly known as LPG, which is in pressurised bottles, that turns to a gas when released out of a nozzle etc..

So in America, do you have mains gas for cookers etc.. If so, what do you call it? Liquid?

Try using toilet paper and wash your fucking hands retard

Forum List

Back