🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gas prices..

Next you will try to tell us Obamatards anti-coal policies and regulations didn't effect that industry either. /eyeroll

So you have no answer.

That's OK. I didn't expect one.

That's like demanding proof the sky is blue. Feel free to explain to us how Obama's anti-oil anti-coal policies and regulations have not negatively effected these industries, that should be good for a laugh.

Ummmmmm..... it ain't my job to prove your negative. It's your job to prove your point.

:cuckoo:

Its my job to point out liberal deflection, ^^^. I suppose the 18,000 pages of Obamacare regulations haven't had a negative effect on the economy either? Apparently cause and effect does not exist in the liberal world.

And once again: no answer.
It's like clockwork.

Isn't it possible you're premise is so stupid there is no answer?

You noticed that too..... every time there is a national election gas prices always seem to come down until shortly after the election.
Absolutely amazing.

Link?
A link to something I have noticed over the years? Just a note, it does not have a link to be true.
indeed. i bet MANY have noticed this.. it's enough to piss you off and make you cynical.

Link?

No? Nothing?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
You noticed that too..... every time there is a national election gas prices always seem to come down until shortly after the election.
Absolutely amazing.

Link?
A link to something I have noticed over the years? Just a note, it does not have a link to be true.
indeed. i bet MANY have noticed this.. it's enough to piss you off and make you cynical.

Link?

No? Nothing?

LOL irony ^^^ I rubbed your nose in it and you have nothing.

Absolutely amazing.

Link?

Link?

No? Nothing?

Um.. no. uh..

If obama said he would drop all current restrictions on exploration, production and transportation of oil, the price would drop over night....the economy would skyrocket.

America's energy policies assuredly affect the price of oil on the market.

Bullshit.

Oil companies already sit on 68 million acres of unexpolited-but-leased land. Even if they had the equipment available to do it (which they don't) and even if they were interested in flooding the market with new product (which they aren't), and even if there were refineries to process it (which there aren't), it still goes to that same international market.

The day it gets there, OPEC says, "ah, the Dutch (Shell) /British (BP) /American oil companies are bringing in ten skillion new barrels. Cut our production by ten skillion barrels. What's for lunch?"

End result: net zero.

"We" don't make oil. Oil companies make oil. They're not at all interested in what you're paying at the pump. They're interested in what their profit margin is. Period.

OPEC says, "ah, the Dutch (Shell) /British (BP) /American oil companies are bringing in ten skillion new barrels. Cut our production by ten skillion barrels. What's for lunch?"

Exactly. Because paying for their bloated, gotta keep the Islamists happy, budgets is easy when they don't pump as much oil as they can. LOL!

Whatever that means... :dunno:

Oil commerce has nothing to do with "Islamism", let alone any religion. It's a cartel. Its purpose is to steer/stranglehold the market by mutually managing its member countries' resources. Some of its members are Venezuela, Ecuador and Angola, places not known for a whole lot of turning toward Mecca.

Guess that makes it "keeping the Islamists and Christianists happy".

It's astounding how many partisan hacks are willing to profess abject ignorance of how the free market works.

It means that Muslim countries that have no source of revenue, except for oil, will not be able to cut production by "ten skillion barrels".

It's astounding how many partisan hacks are willing to profess abject ignorance of how the free market works

I know, but enough about you.

If obama said he would drop all current restrictions on exploration, production and transportation of oil, the price would drop over night....the economy would skyrocket.

Not necessarily. US domestic production starts to become unprofitable when oil goes below $80/barrel.

US domestic production is expensive. US producers are not going to operate at a loss. They will suspend production.

..and why is producing oil so expensive in the u.s.?

So which is it that you prefer?

High gas prices because we have to import oil because of restrictive political regulations preventing production here?

....or high gas prices because the market is manipulated by enemies of the u.s. to cripple this nation?
The USA is currently the worlds leading oil producer...

is there an Election coming soon? :banana: the reason i ask is because i live in Michigan and last week i paid the ABSURDLY Low price of $2.99 a Gallon!!!!!! :party: too bad it's just the same old BS Politics Huh? :udaman:

Down .30 a gallon here, from $3.99. Election looming....:lol:

Absolutely amazing.

Link?
A link to something I have noticed over the years? Just a note, it does not have to have a link to be true.

sounds like something an idiot would ask for.. a link to something you have noticed.

The first two years of my time here, we HAD to post a link or risk being bitch-slapped by staff. I know because it happened to me. I had been posting and linking EVERYTHING for the first two weeks and ONE time, I forgot and was slapped with a heavy fine.....a Warning.

I do wish we would return to enforcement of that Guideline. I very often DO read those links but discard a copy and paste without one.

Absolutely amazing.

Link?
A link to something I have noticed over the years? Just a note, it does not have to have a link to be true.

sounds like something an idiot would ask for.. a link to something you have noticed.

The first two years of my time here, we HAD to post a link or risk being bitch-slapped by staff. I know because it happened to me. I had been posting and linking EVERYTHING for the first two weeks and ONE time, I forgot and was slapped with a heavy fine.....a Warning.

I do wish we would return to enforcement of that Guideline. I very often DO read those links but discard a copy and paste without one.

There is no link because it was simply something I noticed, much like there would be no link if I had just expressed an opinion.

There is no link because it was simply something I noticed, much like there would be no link if I had just expressed an opinion.[/QUOTE]
yes. common sense. whatever happened to that anyway?

The bear market in oil has analysts reassessing the U.S. shale boom after five years of historic growth.

The U.S. benchmark price dropped to $79.78 a barrel on Oct. 16, the lowest since June 2012. At that level, one-third of U.S. shale oil production would be uneconomic, analysts for New York-based Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. led by Bob Brackett said in a report yesterday.

Oil at 80 a Barrel Muffles Forecasts for U.S. Shale Boom - Bloomberg

Absolutely amazing.

Link?

There is no link because it was simply something I noticed, much like there would be no link if I had just expressed an opinion.

Something you made up, ya mean. Without evidence you have no point.
That's why the other guy couldn't link it either.

is there an Election coming soon? :banana: the reason i ask is because i live in Michigan and last week i paid the ABSURDLY Low price of $2.99 a Gallon!!!!!! :party: too bad it's just the same old BS Politics Huh? :udaman:
I paid $2.87 today.

It's Obama and OPEC, trying to shut down our domestic production.

The bear market in oil has analysts reassessing the U.S. shale boom after five years of historic growth.

The U.S. benchmark price dropped to $79.78 a barrel on Oct. 16, the lowest since June 2012. At that level, one-third of U.S. shale oil production would be uneconomic, analysts for New York-based Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. led by Bob Brackett said in a report yesterday.

Oil at 80 a Barrel Muffles Forecasts for U.S. Shale Boom - Bloomberg

Back to where it was before Obama aided and abetted the murder of Khadafi, throwing Libya to the terrorists.

Not necessarily. US domestic production starts to become unprofitable when oil goes below $80/barrel.

US domestic production is expensive. US producers are not going to operate at a loss. They will suspend production.

..and why is producing oil so expensive in the u.s.?

So which is it that you prefer?

High gas prices because we have to import oil because of restrictive political regulations preventing production here?

....or high gas prices because the market is manipulated by enemies of the u.s. to cripple this nation?
Low prices because the market is manipulated by enemies of the US (Obama, OPEC, ISIS) to cripple this nation.

Absolutely amazing.

Link?

You have to link to an opinion? How did people have opinions before the internet?

What if I want to quote a book?

Forum List

Back