Gasp!!! I don't like Trump's arrogance, bragging,obnoxiousness,etc...

Trump is not bad. Right now the rarest thing in America is becoming a guy without a job. Leftists are furious, who will vote for them and will they have to work now?
Trumps trade war is putting people out of business

Prove it. Where are your FACTS? I mean you make these wild ass comments and expect people to believe you??? PROVE IT!!!

you haven't stated a single fact in all of your thousands of posts. and facts don't matter to you and you don't believe them. so you probably shouldn't worry your little head about it.

Lowest black unemployment rate ever. Shall I go on?
Black unemployment has been going down for nine straight years
Stop acting like it is something Trump did

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Here are the FACTS!!!

Why do idiots like you make dumb ass comments that can be proven so damn wrong!
TWO years out of Obama's 8 years the BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT WENT UP!!!
Today after just 19 months under Trump black unemployment has dropped from a high of 16.1% in December 2009 to July 2018 of 6.6%!!!

AGAIN you are so dumb if you make statements that you can't support with FACTS!

blackunemployment.png

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I truly don't understand why people make dumb comments like "Black unemployment has been going down for nine straight years"
when the Internet is so easy to use to MAKE sure the statement is true or false.
It just really surprises me how people don't take a few moments before they hit the "POST REPLY" to simply check out their statement with facts.

It didn't bother anyone when Barry Hussein said "republicans can come aboard but they have to sit in the back of the bus"? The difference between Obama and Trump is that we had to endure arrogance and obnoxiousness with Barry but we got nothing in return.

That was said after Republicans came to his office and started laying down terms
Just putting a minority party in its place

I truly don't understand why people make dumb comments like "Black unemployment has been going down for nine straight years"
when the Internet is so easy to use to MAKE sure the statement is true or false.
It just really surprises me how people don't take a few moments before they hit the "POST REPLY" to simply check out their statement with facts.
Ummmm....it has

From your own post

Today after just 19 months under Trump black unemployment has dropped from a high of 16.1% in December 2009 to July 2018 of 6.6%!!!

WHO was President for most of that drop?

Ummmm....it has

From your own post

YOU wrote ""Black unemployment has been going down for nine straight years" And that is a LIE! It went up !

Ummmm....it has

From your own post

Was NOT the point! This was what was said: Black unemployment has been going down for nine straight years"
And that is a lie as this chart shows:
blackunemployment.png

There is a difference between an asshole and being a "bad person". Who could forget those bad people like Caligula, Nero, King John, and Ivan the Terrible who are now associated with greatness? Or those other bad people of business who went on greatness like Ken Lay, Bernie Madoff, and Bernard Ebbers.

No bad people make bad leaders. Trump is no exception.
With that assessment what do you think about a President who told Americans that he wasn't an "angry black man"
but by tricks and tactics lied and that he was an "an angry black man"!
And remember he told this to you 13 years earlier.
Obamabiography1995.png

Ummmm....it has

From your own post

YOU wrote ""Black unemployment has been going down for nine straight years" And that is a LIE! It went up !
Your alternative facts do not impress me

There is a difference between an asshole and being a "bad person". Who could forget those bad people like Caligula, Nero, King John, and Ivan the Terrible who are now associated with greatness? Or those other bad people of business who went on greatness like Ken Lay, Bernie Madoff, and Bernard Ebbers.

No bad people make bad leaders. Trump is no exception.
With that assessment what do you think about a President who told Americans that he wasn't an "angry black man"
but by tricks and tactics lied and that he was an "an angry black man"!
And remember he told this to you 13 years earlier.
View attachment 210004
Nothing intimidates racists as much as the thought of am angry black man

Ummmm....it has

From your own post

Was NOT the point! This was what was said: Black unemployment has been going down for nine straight years"
And that is a lie as this chart shows:
View attachment 209939

Do you know what the term decrease means?

The corrupt DC status quo had to be disrupted, Trump is doing just that, shaking that town up I love it. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back