Gay Marriage Is About to Be Legal in Alabama

It will be up to the people to fight back on their own. The ballot box has failed. The jury box has failed. There's only one box left.

You forgot to mention that repeated attempts to enshrine discrimination in the Constitution of the United States on the marriage issue also failed.

>>>>
There is just no way to make the people accept the edicts. There are a myriad of ways gays forcing themselves on normal people can have their lives be made absolutely miserable. All while following the letter of the law.
It will be up to the people to fight back on their own. The ballot box has failed. The jury box has failed. There's only one box left.

If you feel strongly enough, then go for that last box. I think you will be surprised at the number of people who will be against you. And many of us are quite capable with that box as well.
There are many kinds of ammunition. You just won't be able to fight them all.

As I said. There are myriad ways normals can make the lives of forceful gays absolutely miserable. Isn't that something gays point to when they address the high number of gay suicides? Go. Fight that.

I am still amazed at the vehemnce against same-sex marriage. What the hell difference does it make to any of you?

I am 55 years old and have been married twice. I have also been divorced twice. Once it was a big church wedding, and once it was a civil ceremony. Did that have any effect on you?

Does anyone think recognizing gay marriages will mean we have more gays? If so, you are an idiot.

You forgot to mention that repeated attempts to enshrine discrimination in the Constitution of the United States on the marriage issue also failed.

>>>>
There is just no way to make the people accept the edicts. There are a myriad of ways gays forcing themselves on normal people can have their lives be made absolutely miserable. All while following the letter of the law.

If you feel strongly enough, then go for that last box. I think you will be surprised at the number of people who will be against you. And many of us are quite capable with that box as well.

As I said. There are myriad ways normals can make the lives of forceful gays absolutely miserable. Isn't that something gays point to when they address the high number of gay suicides? Go. Fight that.

I have and I will continue to do so. The tide has turned and homosexuality is more accepted today than ever before. You are losing. If causing more teens to commit suicide is your goal, you are simply a despicable human being.

Once perversion is accepted as normal it doesn't stop with one. Every perversion that can come from any diseased mind will also be accepted as normal.

I am still amazed at the vehemnce against same-sex marriage. What the hell difference does it make to any of you?

I am 55 years old and have been married twice. I have also been divorced twice. Once it was a big church wedding, and once it was a civil ceremony. Did that have any effect on you?

Does anyone think recognizing gay marriages will mean we have more gays? If so, you are an idiot.
So you completely support forcing 3 year old orphans into homosexual lifestyles, that is what you wanted for yourself if your parents died and left you an Orphan, or is it simply okay for everyone else's children if they happen to suffer the lost of both parents?

>>>>

I have and I will continue to do so. The tide has turned and homosexuality is more accepted today than ever before. You are losing. If causing more teens to commit suicide is your goal, you are simply a despicable human being.
That's because once a culture starts on the path of perversion and depravity it doesn't stop until that culture is dead.

Once perversion is accepted as normal it doesn't stop with one. Every perversion that can come from any diseased mind will also be accepted as normal.

Oh yes, the "slippery slope" argument. Of course, the same argument was used when the feds stepped in and ruled against interracial marriages. But the funny thing was, none of that happened.

As long as it is consenting adults, how does it effect you? What possible effect CAN it have on you?

So you completely support forcing 3 year old orphans into homosexual lifestyles, that is what you wanted for yourself if your parents died and left you an Orphan, or is it simply okay for everyone else's children if they happen to suffer the lost of both parents?

Three year olds are not being forced into a homosexual lifestyle. They are being adopted and raised by homosexuals. There IS a difference. A 3 year old has not learned to hate yet. They will see that they have 2 parents that love them and wantto create a solid, supportive, loving home for them. My daughter knew that her aunt was with another woman from the time she could understand that people were in relationships. She is fine. All 3 of my children lived in a household run by 2 lesbians. They turned out better than most kids. Perhaps it will improve the overall lives of children and teens everywhere.

>>>>

That's because once a culture starts on the path of perversion and depravity it doesn't stop until that culture is dead.

Our culture already has gays. They are more accepted now than ever before. Marriage does not change that. Nor will it increase the number of such couples.

As same-sex couples cannot procreate and, in fact, have the potential to harm any children they might raise, it is certainly in the interest of the federal government to maintain the stance it presented in the Defense of Marriage Act. That's the only truth.

Homosexuals state we are looking into their bedrooms, hardly, homosexuals wear their bedrooms as a medal of pride, pushing themselves into the schools, so they can teach heterosexual children, in our schools, the virtues of homosexuality.

the same-sex advocates, while we squabble over yes or no, are pushing for the government dollars to teach our children, in our schools, that mom and dad have been bigots their entire life.

It will be under the guise of bullying, it will not be in the sex education classes, they learned that won't fly in schools, so now homosexuality will be taught in tolerance classes to end the bullying.

Any Psychological problem a child of homosexuals has, will be blamed on heterosexuals, because we are bigots, hence its us, indirectly hurting homosexuals.

Even now, when teenage homosexuals commit suicide because they struggle with their own demons and feelings over homosexuality, its not their fault, its yours, even if your life never touches theirs, everything is blamed on the bigoted heterosexuals.

Oh yes, the "slippery slope" argument. Of course, the same argument was used when the feds stepped in and ruled against interracial marriages. But the funny thing was, none of that happened.

As long as it is consenting adults, how does it effect you? What possible effect CAN it have on you?

You have articulated just how slippery the slope is. It's exactly what happened. The slope in action. While interracial marriages are not depraved, the wholesale destruction of marriage and the family is. If marriage itself had not been already undermined by easy divorce and serial polygamy we would not be considering same sex marriage today. Marriage would still be a strong institution.

As same-sex couples cannot procreate and, in fact, have the potential to harm any children they might raise, it is certainly in the interest of the federal government to maintain the stance it presented in the Defense of Marriage Act. That's the only truth.

How does having same-sex couples as parents cause harm to their children?

>>>>

Our culture already has gays. They are more accepted now than ever before. Marriage does not change that. Nor will it increase the number of such couples.
Actually, they are less accepted, people are pushing back against the advocates which is hurting the non-advocate homosexuals. There is an increase in bullying in schools, there is a push against pride parades, people are avoiding places like Palm Springs because it is now a majority Gay City. People are careful about going to disneyland on the gay days. People are voting against Gays at the ballot. In California I see a bigger divide than ever, especially when it comes to the mexicans and blacks accepting what is being forced in the schools.

You have articulated just how slippery the slope is. It's exactly what happened. The slope in action. While interracial marriages are not depraved, the wholesale destruction of marriage and the family is. If marriage itself had not been already undermined by easy divorce and serial polygamy we would not be considering same sex marriage today. Marriage would still be a strong institution.

Your marriage is as strong as you and your spouse make it. That is the whole of it. No one can damage your marriage except you or your spouse.

I mentioned the fact that the same claims were made when the feds struck down laws against interracial marriages to show how ridiculous the "slippery slope" argument is.

Any laws making divorce easier or making "serial polygamy" (whatever that is) legal were passed for straight marriages. So that damage was done by the very people you claim to be trying to protect.

Do liberals think it should be a crime for incestuous or polygamous couples to merely attempt to marry? It is, they go to jail for trying to marry unlike gayS. If you use terms like marriage equality you must oppose this or admit you are a liar

Forum List

Back