Gay marriage

suspiria said:
I dont know why anyone would want to be friends with someone they think is so gross?

It's not about the person, it's about the act itself!!!

suspiria said:
well you think your opinions are the truth

Perspective IS truth my young friend. It's my opinion homsexual lifestyles are destructive. Now, while that is my OPINION, it's ALSO absolute truth...backed up by data...science...

suspiria said:
well you think your opinions are the truth

You need to go do some serious research on this subject, then come back, and maybe, I doubt it, but maybe you might get the idea!

suspiria said:
I dont know why anyone would want to be friends with someone they think is so gross?

I think "I'M" gross, yet I'm my friend.

Those men I've met in my life, who are trapped in a gay lifestyle - I'd DIE for them...I love them as brothers. It's easy - it's like loving a Trial Attorney. You hate how the 'are', but love them because they are 'people' (arguable, I know).

-=d=- said:
Perspective IS truth my young friend. It's my opinion homsexual lifestyles are destructive. Now, while that is my OPINION, it's ALSO absolute truth...backed up by data...science...
ok wheres the data?

Stitchman said:

You need links for logic?

A disease spreads hugely in one group but not the other, there must be a link between the two groups.... What could that link be if it was homosexuals that had the epidemic and heterosexuals that largely were able to escape the danger. Logic tells us there must be a path for the introduction of the disease. Since it is not airborn and largely spread through sexual contact there are only one group of people that were promiscuous with both homosexual and heterosexual people. Can you guess which it was?

Promiscuity plays a major role but it is clear and indisputable that it is far more epidemic among homosexuals.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Trinity said:
You need to go do some serious research on this subject, then come back, and maybe, I doubt it, but maybe you might get the idea!
oh believe me I wont change my mind, I have the idea, and just because its not the same as yours does not mean its wrong

suspiria said:
ok wheres the data?

It's all over this board...I'll take the time to research and post the data for you, I know you may be too lazy to seek the truth by yourself. BUT, if I show you the data, will you change your opinion? Doubtful. What I beleive you WILL do is side-step the hard facts and criticize elements of the data such as semantics, etc.

Promise to be open-minded, and I'll do your work for ya, kay?

-=d=- said:
It's all over this board...I'll take the time to research and post the data for you, I know you may be too lazy to seek the truth by yourself. BUT, if I show you the data, will you change your opinion? Doubtful. What I beleive you WILL do is side-step the hard facts and criticize elements of the data such as semantics, etc.

Promise to be open-minded, and I'll do your work for ya, kay?
its not the truth

no1tovote4 said:
You need links for logic?

A disease spreads hugely in one group but not the other, there must be a link between the two groups.... What could that link be if it was homosexuals that had the epidemic and heterosexuals that largely were able to escape the danger. Logic tells us there must be a path for the introduction of the disease. Since it is not airborn and largely spread through sexual contact there are only one group of people that were promiscuous with both homosexual and heterosexual people. Can you guess which it was?

Promiscuity plays a major role but it is clear and indisputable that it is far more epidemic among homosexuals.

just gimme a link.

suspiria said:
oh believe me I wont change my mind, I have the idea, and just because its not the same as yours does not mean its wrong

I think you may have just answered my last post - you are infact too closed-minded to accept anything which doesn't come from yourself.

suspiria said:
thats not proof twit, that was crap coming out of your mouth, you do know the difference between an opinion and facts right??

I certainly do young lady here is a quote for you to ponder: "Theory without fact is a hypothesis...fact without theory is chaos" Your opinion is pure chaos!
If hypothesis confuses you..well it is a educated guess...something you lack...that be education...sorry!

suspiria said:
its not the truth
your going to show me some articles about a gay person that murdered someone, or a gay person who has aids, or a gay person who raped someone. is that supose to make your theory true?

Guess what straight people do it every day!!!!!

Being gay is not destructive

-=d=- said:
I think you may have just answered my last post - you are infact too closed-minded to accept anything which doesn't come from yourself.

Look whose talikin. You people have an excuse for everything. Anything i say that differs from your opinion you either ignore or have an excuse for. I am not saying that i am 100% open minded, but i try to be as open minded as i can.

Stitchman said:
Look whose talikin. You people have an excuse for everything. Anything i say that differs from your opinion you either ignore or have an excuse for. I am not saying that i am 100% open minded, but i try to be as open minded as i can.

YOU People??? What are you, some kind of Christianophobe-Racist??

The problem my good man, is what you are saying violates laws of common sense, biology, and reason. :(

Forum List

Back