🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage

Stitchman said:
If you ask any "queer" in the world if they wanted to be gay, they would say no. I get the message that you think that gays wake up one day and say "Gee, i'm gonna turn gay today"

Yep its probably not quite that way but something along those lines. Look its like when somebody is doing something they obviously know is wrong their first instinct is to make up some bullshit to try and justify it, this is exactly what is happening with queers, they know they are wrong but its too hard to admit.

gop_jeff said:
Well, there are many people who leave the homosexual lifestyle every day and choose to be straight again. What's stopping those people you refer to?

The reason that they turn straight again is because they might want to be closer to the god of the old testament, for he thinks that gay marraige is wrong. And Jeff, could you please show me the part of the bible that states that gay marraige is "wrong"

suspiria said:
yeah and staight people dont contribute to the AIDs crisis

Only the straight people who have bi sexual partners...engadge in risky sexual behavoir...or take drugs... sharing needles...what about the unfortunate ones who receive blood tranfusions that are contaminated...are they guilty...I think not they must live with this scurge...but by no means pass it on....

OCA said:
Lolita if you gotta resort to dumb shit like this you might as well just bow out of this topic.
just trying to make a point, seriously why are you calling me that?? do you have some obsession with young girls?

OCA said:
Yep its probably not quite that way but something along those lines. Look its like when somebody is doing something they obviously know is wrong their first instinct is to make up some bullshit to try and justify it, this is exactly what is happening with queers, they know they are wrong but its too hard to admit.

It's not anywhere along those lines. Now before you say any more crap about this, talk to a gay person about it so you can get your damn facts straight. I did.

archangel said:
Only the straight people who have bi sexual partners...engadge in risky sexual behavoir...or take drugs... sharing needles...what about the unfortunate ones who receive blood tranfusions that are contaminated...are they guilty...I think not they must live with this scurge...but by no means pass it on....
PROOF???? so no " normal straight people have aids???

Stitchman said:
The reason that they turn straight again is because they might want to be closer to the god of the old testament, for he thinks that gay marraige is wrong. And Jeff, could you please show me the part of the bible that states that gay marraige is "wrong"

There are many passages but one is in the book of Romans.

So let me understand this, you think the god of the new testament thinks homosexuality is keen and hunkydory? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Stitchman said:
It's not anywhere along those lines. Now before you say any more crap about this, talk to a gay person about it so you can get your damn facts straight. I did.

Sure it is, I know the truth is hard to swallow.

archangel said:

Aids can be spreaded through sperm of vaginal secretions, and therefore can be spread through straight people as well. Magic Johnson got aids from one of his sexual partners, who were FEMALES.

OCA said:
There are many passages but one is in the book of Romans.

So let me understand this, you think the god of the new testament thinks homosexuality is keen and hunkydory? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

no i dont. I never said that. And ur a loser for saying hunkydory.

Stitchman said:
Aids can be spreaded through sperm of vaginal secretions, and therefore can be spread through straight people as well. Magic Johnson got aids from one of his sexual partners, who were FEMALES.

Who probably at some point had a sexual relationship with a bi-sexual!

Stitchman said:

Thats not the point now is it? The point is that AIDS got to where it is today because of risky promiscuous behavior and downright denial of a problem by the homosexual lifestyle choice perversionist community, therefore they are directly to blame.

Stitchman said:
no i dont. I never said that. And ur a loser for saying hunkydory.

Anyway sparky, you deny that you said its not wrong? Homosexuality choice involves fucking your buddy in the ass and licking his balls, do you believe these two things to be right and not wrong? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

suspiria said:
yes im sure you are right, only gays spread aids, are you kidding ??

Lolita nobody said that CURRENTLY only queers spread AIDS but that they are directly to blame for the current parameters of the epidemic here in America because of their inaction and denial. Am I speaking to fast for you? I know you had a difficult time before.

OCA said:
Anyway sparky, you deny that you said its not wrong? Homosexuality choice involves fucking your buddy in the ass and licking his balls, do you believe these two things to be right and not wrong? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

eeewwwww........ that's just nasty!!!!!

Forum List

Back