Gay marriage

Stitchman said:
wats sadomachoism?

Do you really not know?

Sado/Masochists are people that enjoy pain in their sexual experience. There are various different levels of S&M, from very little pain to extreme danger to the individuals that participate.

(Sado is short for sadist, they like to give the pain. Masochists enjoy receiving pain).

Originally Posted by -=d=-
I tell you what..next time a BlackMan checks your bags, or waits upon your table, say to him "Oh, you-people always were good at physical labor"

Watch what happens.
-=d=-, i didn't say anything about your skin color. Why did you say that?

Stitchman said:
what happened to -=d=-, and why is he mad at me? i didn't say anything about his skin color?

Making statements like "you people" can insult people if you do not know where they come from or what skin color they may have.

suspiria said:
how so???

Because you completely missed the point of what was posted.

It showed STATISTICS on how homosexuals lead a destructive lifestyle...you chose to ignore that evidence, or are unable to understand the evidence.

Stitchman said:
I didn't say anything about you being black!! I didn't even know you were black!

Ignorance is no excuse for a racial slur

Also, you probalby hate it like hell whenever some1 discriminates against you because of your skin color. Well, your doing the same to gay people!!! HIPOCRYTE

What gives you the idea I'm discriminating against people who choose gay over 'normal'?? That's a retarded assumption.

Plus - People are with skin colour - there exists PROOF in science of that fact. People are NEVER born 'gay'.

-=d=- said:
Because you completely missed the point of what was posted.

It showed STATISTICS on how homosexuals lead a destructive lifestyle...you chose to ignore that evidence, or are unable to understand the evidence.
whats your point?? Straight people do the same things, but there not destructive?????

no1tovote4 said:
Making statements like "you people" can insult people if you do not know where they come from or what skin color they may have.

k. -=d=- i did not mean black people when i said you people. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But seriosly, you hate being discriminated for being black, so how the hell can you discriminate against gays? And answer me on this one. I've heard of people saying that black people are bad because they participate in gangs and gang violence. That is true, they do do that, but i do not discriminate against them. I judge people like the person that they are, and not what their sterotype is.

suspiria said:
whats your point?? Straight people do the same things, but there not destructive?????

(Sigh)...

Based on RESEARCH, People who choose the gay lifestyle are MANY MANY MANY times more likely to die at an early age, be a victim of domestic violence, rape children...all sorts of things.

Take the average straight man and he may have a 2% chance of those things.

Take the average Gay man, and he may have a 30% chance of those things.

(Percentages made up for sake of argument)

Now...does it take a rocket scientist to see what's going on?

-=d=- said:
(Sigh)...

Based on RESEARCH, People who choose the gay lifestyle are MANY MANY MANY times more likely to die at an early age, be a victim of domestic violence, rape children...all sorts of things.

Take the average straight man and he may have a 2% chance of those things.

Take the average Gay man, and he may have a 30% chance of those things.

(Percentages made up for sake of argument)

Now...does it take a rocket scientist to see what's going on?
so all gay people are destructive because of the 30%, oh its so clear to me now

Stitchman said:
k. -=d=- i did not mean black people when i said you people. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But seriosly, you hate being discriminated for being black, so how the hell can you discriminate against gays?

Are you really comparing homosexuality with race? That too can be insulting to people who have long fought for the rights that gays have enjoyed far longer than they. Such as voting, not being a slave, being able to go to college or certain schools, not being able to drink from the same fountain or get a job at certain restaurants. All of these things gays were always able to do. It is clearly not the same, nor should the two be compared as if it were the same thing.

Stitchman said:
k. -=d=- i did not mean black people when i said you people. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But seriosly, you hate being discriminated for being black, so how the hell can you discriminate against gays? And answer me on this one.

First off, I'm not black.

Secondly, I already did. I in NO way hold homosexuals to any higher standards, or treat THEM with any less dignity than any other man or woman. There exists no evidence to the contrary. Homosexuals and Heterosexuals can be 'good people' or 'bad people'.

I am, however, not naive enough (nor are some of my gay friends) to believe they are VICTIMS to their choice, nor naive enough to believe the consequences of their behaviour wont hurt and or kill them.

suspiria said:
so all gay people are destructive because of the 30%, oh its so clear to me now

Again - you completely fail to comprehend.

It's not 30% of gays do these things, it's that 100% of gays are MUCH more likely to do these things.

Also 100% of gays will die younger than their non-gay counterparts. Fact.

to Clarify: I mean to say the average life for ALL gays is MUCH lower than it is for Non-Gay people. Across the board.

-=d=- said:
First off, I'm not black.

Secondly, I already did. I in NO way hold homosexuals to any higher standards, or treat THEM with any less dignity than any other man or woman. There exists no evidence to the contrary. Homosexuals and Heterosexuals can be 'good people' or 'bad people'.

I am, however, not naive enough (nor are some of my gay friends) to believe they are VICTIMS to their choice, nor naive enough to believe the consequences of their behaviour wont hurt and or kill them.

Ur not black? Then what was all of that stuff about telling black people that they are good at physical labor about?

Forum List

Back