Gay marriage

this thread cannot die...I cannot think of one single 'other' thread where a core group of clear-thinkers worked and replied in such harmony, in opposition to speculation, lies, and close-mindedness.

Way to go, USMB

-=d=- said:
this thread cannot die...I cannot think of one single 'other' thread where a core group of clear-thinkers worked and replied in such harmony, in opposition to speculation, lies, and close-mindedness.

Way to go, USMB

:clap: I was just thinking the same thing!! :clap:

-=d=- said:

Way to go, USMB

It starts with educating the youth....

Hey I think we ought to make SE give us all rep for this one!!! :D Since I believe he is the one with the highest rep count!

Trinity said:
Hey I think we ought to make SE give us all rep for this one!!! :D Since I believe he is the one with the highest rep count!

He's an Admin..he can freely give via the 'edit reputation' command ;)

Stitchman said:
You guys say that gay people contribute greatly to the aids crisis because they have sex so much. Well, if you make gay marraiges legal, gay men would stop having so much sex because they are married.

You see, this is a fallacy. Gay people largely do not want to marry. Check out the Netherlands, where gay marriage is allowed. The marriage rate is DOWN. More people allowed to marry, less people actually doing it. Trinity posted some facts about the number of partners homosexuals have. They do not want exclusivity in their relationships, or do not see their relationships as permanent. The quest for marriage is a political statement.

http://www.family.org/cforum/extras/a0032427.cfm

P.S. Stitchman, Honey, where's your mama? Why is she letting you post on a site like this? You go do your homework, and give me your address. I'll send you some homemade cookies. ;)

-=d=- said:
That offer good for everyone? :D

If you REEEEAAALLY want them. I'll let you ask me three times. The third time I will send them to you. Do you really want them?

Forum List

Back