Gen. McMaster puts blame for Afghanistan disaster squarely on Biden - "self-defeat"

So when your "superior officers" are fucking up, you are required to just ignore it and shut the fuck up? I don;t think so, we need more of this type of officer not less
You obviously never served, did you? You can express your comments to them through the chain of command, but you are not allowed to publicly disagree with their conduct of the action. We have a UCMJ to prevent that from happening.

A Captain of my second ship ordered me to do an action that was a safety hazard to my ship and my crew. I respectfully told him to stand by that I was disobeying his order. My Chief Engineer had the unpleasant task of telling him that he was wrong. The Captain had just assumed command about an hour prior to this, and was not an engineer. Having been on shore duty, he forgot some important steps in getting a steam powered ship underway. My Chief Engineer went to the bridge explained why I could not obey his order and the Captain never questioned my qualifications to safely and effectively run my propulsion plant.

Had I had a cell phone, and posted a commentary video calling out his being a doofus, I would have deserved to receive a courts martial and dishonorable discharge.

You obviously never served, did you? You can express your comments to them through the chain of command, but you are not allowed to publicly disagree with their conduct of the action. We have a UCMJ to prevent that from happening.

A Captain of my second ship ordered me to do an action that was a safety hazard to my ship and my crew. I respectfully told him to stand by that I was disobeying his order. My Chief Engineer had the unpleasant task of telling him that he was wrong. The Captain had just assumed command about an hour prior to this, and was not an engineer. Having been on shore duty, he forgot some important steps in getting a steam powered ship underway. My Chief Engineer went to the bridge explained why I could not obey his order and the Captain never questioned my qualifications to safely and effectively run my propulsion plant.

Had I had a cell phone, and posted a commentary video calling out his being a doofus, I would have deserved to receive a courts martial and dishonorable discharge.
For your information I did serve, I was drafted into the Army in 72

No shit sherlock, wow an officer that can do actual math.
Wow! A ground pounder that cannot do math!

You failed to answer my question. I take you have no other relevant experience?

I was in the Navy 43 years ago, Afterwards, I was a public school teacher for 21 years, and now work for the US Army. for the past 3 years Do you think I would post a video calling out my retired E-7 boss for errors he made in his job?

Wow! A ground pounder that cannot do math!

You failed to answer my question. I take you have no other relevant experience?

I was in the Navy 43 years ago, Afterwards, I was a public school teacher for 21 years, and now work for the US Army. for the past 3 years Do you think I would post a video calling out my retired E-7 boss for errors he made in his job?
No because you do not have the where with all to do it, That is why government and especially the military are so screwed up, No one has the balls to call out mistakes by the higher ups, BTW I have plenty of relevent experience but all in private enterprise, I did not need the government to make a good living..

No because you do not have the where with all to do it, That is why government and especially the military are so screwed up, No one has the balls to call out mistakes by the higher ups, BTW I have plenty of relevent experience but all in private enterprise, I did not need the government to make a good living..
How many times did you post a video on the Internet calling out your boss for doing something stupid?

You simply do not do that unless you want to be fired.

BTW, the word is "relevant".

How many times did you post a video on the Internet calling out your boss for doing something stupid?

You simply do not do that unless you want to be fired.

BTW, the word is "relevant".
The military and goverment love yes men so you must feel right at home.

In 1972, I was in junior high. I hate to tell you, but that was nearly 50 years ago. I take you have no other relevant experience?
I wasn't even born in 1972.
But I served in the war against Saddam in Iraq in Fallujah and Baghdad...
It was an easy ride, but Afghanistan is a whole different story.
Got shot twice in the leg.
One of the shooters came to get me up and told me GO HOME this is not your war.
I could have shot you in the head, but you are nice.
Go home, this is not your war.
His name as he told me Abdullah never seen him since.
A gentleman who loves America.

Last edited:
The military and goverment love yes men so you must feel right at home.

You attack me for doing my job within the rules and regulations set down by the law, and yet you have never done anything of the sort either. That's a sure sign of dementia setting in old timer! Did you suffer a traumatic brain injury in Vietnam?

If you had a job, which you are probably too old to be trusted with anything other than being a "greeter" at Walmart, would you get your ass fired for making public commentary on your bosses performance. Yes, you bet your ass you would!

I wasn't even born in 1972.
But I served in the war against Saddam in Iraq in Fallujah and Baghdad...
It was an easy ride, but Afghanistan is a whole different story.
Got shot twice in the leg.
One of the shooters came to get me up and told me GO HOME this is not your war.
I could have shot you in the head, but you are nice.
Go home, this is not your war

There is no argument there. What would have happened if you called out your company commander in front of your entire unit and criticized him or her for their decisions? Desperado thinks that should be the norm instead of an exception punishable under the UCMJ.

BTW, I was a Navy Desert Storm vet. My son fought in Afghanistan and my daughter took on ISIS in Iraq. My daughter is now a company commander with the 101st AB.

There is no argument there. What would have happened if you called out your company commander in front of your entire unit and criticized him or her for their decisions? Desperado thinks that should be the norm instead of an exception punishable under the UCMJ.

BTW, I was a Navy Desert Storm vet. My son fought in Afghanistan and my daughter took on ISIS in Iraq. My daughter is now a company commander with the 101st AB.
God bless you and your kids.
Tell them to stay safe out there
Afghanistan?
It's not a friendly ground..
Those people are mad.
We should leave them alone
Not very friendly.
Taliban will always be Taliban.
Talibstan.
An Islamic state.
And will never ever change until the end of times....
TALIBSTAN.

BTW, I was a Navy Desert Storm vet. My son fought in Afghanistan and my daughter took on ISIS in Iraq. My daughter is now a company commander with the 101st AB
Desert Storm
Hmmm ... me too

I know Fallujah and the streets of Baghdad like I know Boston Massachusetts
A lot of my friends died in Fallujah.
But Afghanistan is wild.
All mountains and drugs all over the place.
Hard to focus on war when you are getting high all the time.
The war is over.
We move on....
Thank you Jesus.

My last comment.
We do not never challenge command in the military...
NEVER.
NEVER.
We follow them and their orders.
We trust them
Til the End.

Last edited:
In war we need to chill
And become Diplomatic
Otherwise kill or be Killed.
No we can all change

my mentality.
We need to change.

Last edited:
Music in Afghanistan women are not allowed to sing dance or go to school.
The Taliban don't like their women or girls educated.
Very Very Sad :(
But some of the girls from Afghanistan rebelled.

Last edited:
We should have left those people alone..
We waisted trillions of $$$ to kill and get killed.
This war should have been stopped 20 years ago.

Girls like Boys have the same right to go to school.
Taliban say **NO.**
The stupid imbeciles that Joe Biden let them run the show in Afghanistan say **NO** to education to their girls.
:( :( :(

Pulling out of Afghanistan was long over due. Any sober assessment would agree.
No one is debating that. Why did Joe Biden turn his back on Amercians and surrender to the Taliban resulting in American deaths? That’s what is being debated.

Forum List

Back