Generals warn of civil war in 2024

I’m seeing you do anything but actually acknowledge anything I’ve said. You’ll bitch and moan and make excuses and dodge the rest

Just as I predicted.

At the end of the day, Trump wanted Pence to throw out electoral votes so he could stay president.

And you will refuse to acknowledge that because you can’t handle who Trump actually is.

Poor little commie, I'm still waiting for you to back up this:
And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.
Carry on in your delusions.

I think they might be right. Suppose the same two candidates ran again in 2024, with the same results.

Those of you who believe there was massive election fraud last time: Is there any amount of evidence that would convince you that the same thing hadn't just happened again? I'm guessing there is not.

So if Trump lost again, and you believe there is absolutely massive fraud involved again, how much more pissed are you going to be? Now extrapolate that out to the whole country. Think of how many Trump followers are more intense, and more prone to violence than you are. There are quite a few.

It isn't definite, of course, but it is at least possible that a significant group, absolutely convinced that they are fighting for the existence of their republic against a domestic enemy, might rise up and get violent, and I think it's a good idea for the military to be better safe than sorry.
Yeah, these Generals aren't exactly reaching here. This is a legitimate concern, particularly that the military could get involved on the rubes' side.

These people think they're at war with evil, they think they're saving America from the commies and the brown people from the south. They'll do anything.

Did you ever think you'd see delusional political madness like this in America? Not me.

Do it...you have to come up with the deficit that will create and also pay more for food, electronic goods, entertainment and other stuff.
You have no idea what California does for the US now do you? most innovative technologies come from CA.
And you have no idea how Texas is also as important as California and watch you will deny this because you have no clue how both States fuel the economy of this country!

And you have no idea how Texas is also as important as California and watch you will deny this because you have no clue how both States fuel the economy of this country!

More and more california is working for the benefit of the chinese. Pretty much all of big tech has sold their souls to the CCP.

Yeah, these Generals aren't exactly reaching here. This is a legitimate concern, particularly that the military could get involved on the rubes' side.

These people think they're at war with evil, they think they're saving America from the commies and the brown people from the south. They'll do anything.

Did you ever think you'd see delusional political madness like this in America? Not me.
Just think…this could all be fixed with ease…all you Change America, Hate America folks have to do is leave America alone and get REAL supportive of stopping and eradicating the brown cockroaches.

"Another coup attempt"? Pretty ironic that these fat assed Pentagon desk jockeys couldn't figure out how to win in Afghanistan but they are ready to do battle with mom and pop trespassers.

His generals, huh.

Like Gen Milley?

Total nonsense.

You have TDS much like conservatives have BDS (Biden derangement Syndrome.) You are so zealous in your hatred, you cannot see past the fact that Trump would not be stupid enough to use an unarmed populace of fools who didn't know what the hell they were doing, to make a coup. It's ridiculous.

You have TDS much like conservatives have BDS (Biden derangement Syndrome.) You are so zealous in your hatred, you cannot see past the fact that Trump would not be stupid enough to use an unarmed populace of fools who didn't know what the hell they were doing, to make a coup. It's ridiculous.
His actual plan was to have Pence throw out votes so Trump could be re-elected. Pence was refusing. The mob might have been some kind of attempt at coercion.

But the real coup attempt was trying to overrule the electoral college.

Don’t worry. We can just have Harris ignore any electoral votes she wants and declare themselves the winner.

Sounds crazy?

i agree.

But that’s what Trump asked Pence to do.
And if she does it, she becomes what you hate. You gonna hate on her then, or find excuses?

And if she does it, she becomes what you hate. You gonna hate on her then, or find excuses?
She won’t do it. That’s the point.

That’s the kind of low-life garbage that Trump believes in.

Forum List

Back