Geoffrey Fieger is Going After Oxford School District

People are not teaching their kids morals and values. Without morals and values, law enforcement will be predominant and it is far from perfect as you just demonstrated with the 'fire code.'

Right. But the schools are to blame for this. Correct?

I don't mean to trigger you. . . but gipper and I agree on quite a bit.

If this DOES have to do with the jab, and this kid was being pressured by the establishment, and him and his parents were against it? I could see that being a trigger.
I can also see a cover-up being pushed. . . if that is what this was related to.

I could also see the STATE having a compelling interest to say, of course there was no bullying by the teachers or the kids. If he was simply being pressured, A LOT, by teachers and kids to get the jab? But his parents were against it?

I can't imagine the unbelievable mental anguish and conflicts that would go on in this kid's life. His family telling him one thing, and the community and school pushing some other bullshit on him?

It is extremely topical.

I imagine you might not see or hear what is going on b/c everything is censored in corporate and government media.

So, yeah, I can see the police and administration trying to cover up facts, to avoid discovery in a lawsuit.

It happens. :rolleyes:

In minute 3:00, in the following video, Luke reports that ridicule is being deployed as a tool in schools to get kids in Europe to comply with getting the jab. The first five minutes or so, is a report on how the global police state is using the disease to create a dystopia, which, I suspect, this whole incident, is but a symptom not a cause.

This happened in MICHIGAN. My state. Very close to me. I have taught here for over 25 years. There is no vaccine mandate here for **teachers**, let alone children. What on earth are you talking about?

State schools are subject to State and Federal law enforcement. Far left Marxist appointments (funded by Soros and the far left) are mandating Marxist curriculum. Sorry, but that's the reality.

People are not teaching their kids morals and values. Without morals and values, law enforcement will be predominant and it is far from perfect as you just demonstrated with the 'fire code.'
This is most likely a case of mental illness, morals and values have nothing to do with it.

I hope everyone who loves to blame the schools and love Security State is happy; we are already seeing the ramifications on the ground. Yes, already in my school, a young boy who turned a common object into a "gun" is in trouble now. I live in Michigan. It's a huge hunting state. We see this over and over and over.

But because of panting hyperbole from the public about THE SCHOOLS DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH, I now have to make reports on things like "Johnny made a finger gun" or "Johnny said he was going to 'kill' his friend at soccer during recess." (Kill meaning beat him good)

Happy everyone? This took about a week, by the way.

Again: the same crowd bitching about Crumbley on this thread will be bitching about Johnny being suspended for a finger gun. Always.
Again highlighting the ridiculous to dismiss the obvious. You're as bad at this as the guilty school officials. Toure not interested in solutions, just getting these schools off the hook

This is most likely a case of mental illness, morals and values have nothing to do with it.

So how is the school culpable? They:

1. Called an immediate meeting with the family
2. Told the family a counselor was necessary within 48 hrs or he could not return to school
3. The family refused to remove their son and left without him, KNOWING they had just bought him a gun
4. At that point, the school could have the son basically arrested, keep him in the office and underfoot when he was asking to go back to class, or send him back to class

I think people are assuming the school knew things there is no way they could have known. And excuse me, but I believe you folks hate Zero Tolerance. right?

Again highlighting the ridiculous to dismiss the obvious. You're as bad at this as the guilty school officials. Toure not interested in solutions, just getting these schools off the hook

This is not ridiculous. These are real examples that I have lived, and am living, with Zero Tolerance. I'm gonna bet a whole lot that you cried like a baby over Zero Tolerance policies, amirite?

So how is the school culpable? They:

1. Called an immediate meeting with the family
2. Told the family a counselor was necessary within 48 hrs or he could not return to school
3. The family refused to remove their son and left without him, KNOWING they had just bought him a gun
4. At that point, the school could have the son basically arrested, keep him in the office and underfoot when he was asking to go back to class, or send him back to class

I think people are assuming the school knew things there is no way they could have known. And excuse me, but I believe you folks hate Zero Tolerance. right?
Couldn’t they have checked his backpack?

Couldn’t they have checked his backpack?

What reason did they have to do so? You are looking at it in retrospect with full information. They didn't have that. They were looking at a student with NO discipline record. Counselors did a risk assessment on him and he seemed calm. He had altered his picture by the time he got to counseling and claimed he was interested in video game developing.

If you want to check his backpack, you then need to check the personal effects of every student sent to the office. Remember: this wasn't even a discipline issue. He had drawn a picture.

I have already said previously you cannot do that. Fire code. Schools have many, many, many exits that *cannot*, by law and code, be locked from the inside. All kids need to beat the metal detectors is to have someone else prop the door or let them in.

People pontificate a lot and simply do not know much.
When he talks of lock down, I'm thinking he's meaning to lock the campus down, and to place detector's at precise entry location's in order to get onto the campus itself, and not in or out of a building per-sae. Otherwise from the parking area, one must pass through security before entering into the campus, and then into the buildings. This is how it is done at our state fair, and it has worked wonderfully. We're talking thousand's of people entering in, and zero incident's of anyone getting in with a weapon thank God.

Along the fence lines there can be camera's set up, and sensor's placed into the fence for added security measures.

Once the security set up is complete, then the initial set up cost, and the maintenance cost will finally stabilize.

Probably best to just hire a security firm to ensure security, and the liability, because the government sucks when it comes to running anything outside of the military, and even that is going to hell with gasoline drawers on these days.

What reason did they have to do so? You are looking at it in retrospect with full information. They didn't have that. They were looking at a student with NO discipline record. Counselors did a risk assessment on him and he seemed calm. He had altered his picture by the time he got to counseling and claimed he was interested in video game developing.

If you want to check his backpack, you then need to check the personal effects of every student sent to the office. Remember: this wasn't even a discipline issue. He had drawn a picture.
Yet he was sent to the office ? For what ?

Over baking cookies in home Ed ?

Downplaying the seriousness of this issue, where the signs were either ignored or glossed over until it got student's killed yet again in a public school, is just kicking the can down the road to the next event to surely happen.

Why not be prepared ?

When he talks of lock down, I'm thinking he's meaning to lock the campus down, and to place detector's at precise entry location's in order to get onto the campus itself, and not in or out of a building per-sae. Otherwise from the parking area, one must pass through security before entering into the campus, and then into the buildings. This is how it is done at our state fair, and it has worked wonderfully. We're talking thousand's of people entering in, and zero incident's of anyone getting in with a weapon thank God.

Along the fence lines there can be camera's set up, and sensor's placed into the fence for added security measures.

Once the security set up is complete, then the initial set up cost, and the maintenance cost will finally stabilize.

Probably best to just hire a security firm to ensure security, and the liability, because the government sucks when it comes to running anything outside of the military, and even that is going to hell with gasoline drawers on these days.

So a prison, in other words.

Yet he was sent to the office ? For what ?

Over baking cookies in home Ed ?

Downplaying the seriousness of this issue, where the signs were either ignored or glossed over until it got student's killed yet again in a public school, is just kicking the can down the road to the next event to surely happen.

Why not be prepared ?

If it's many students, it's plural. Many. No apostrophe necessary. Like this: I have a lot of students. I also have a lot of pencils, books, and sometimes, headaches (ha).

If something BELONGS to the students you need an apostrophe. Like this: The student's pencil is under my desk. The student's book is missing.

Sorry. It hurts me.

Both are to be blamed, along with cultural deprivation, and politician's dealing in lies, corruption, and basically ignoring the will of the people for whom they see themselves as dictator's over now, instead of the people's Representatives that work for the people, and not against them.

So a prison, in other words.
It doesn't have to be done in the same flavor, but it can be done in a way to still keep the free spirit alive and well, but the main thing is SAFE. Being able to freely leave takes away the prison sting, and makes the staff, and the kid's know, that they are safe inside of a security zone while enjoying friendship's, and therefore learning in which is a privilege not a right to be catered to by those who feel pressured into being in an unsafe environment that is ignored by the state.

It doesn't have to be done in the same flavor, but it can be done in a way to still keep the free spirit alive and well, but the main thing is SAFE. Being able to freely leave takes away the prison sting, and makes the staff, and the kid's know, that they are safe inside of a security zone while enjoying friendship's, and therefore learning in which is a privilege not a right to be catered to by those who feel pressured into being in an unsafe environment that is ignored by the state.

There is no free spirit when you funnel 1700 kids through metal detectors with armed guards. What are you even saying? That's a prison, or East Germany. It's certainly not America

What is needed is an honest analysis to determine what are the ROOT causes of school shootings. Of course, I don’t expect this to occur.

Forum List

Back