George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

PTSD can be self induced sometimes.

Self induced PTSD?

I wouldn't call it PTSD, I'd call it going crazy. And...............if either one is the case, Zimmerman shouldn't be allowed to have a gun.

It is scary to think he is carrying one...
Just don't go up to him and 'sucker-punch' him and when he goes down climb aboard and begin banging his head against the concrete and tell him his "going to die tonight....." and you'll be fine.
If some one did that to me I'd shove my gun up his ass and pull the trigger till the gun went 'CLICK'.

Ya, are we including the sensationalized media that firmly defended him? :confused:

I have to question if Zimmerman realizes that he is an adult.

The fact that he learned NOTHING means he is a special kind of stupid. He could have saved himself all this. ALL this. The media circus, the loss of a normal life, everything. All he had to do is call 911 and walk away.

It takes a special kind of stupid to say "I wouldn't change a thing about the worst thing I did in my life."

The fact that he learned NOTHING means he is a special kind of stupid. He could have saved himself all this. ALL this. The media circus, the loss of a normal life, everything. All he had to do is call 911 and walk away.

It takes a special kind of stupid to say "I wouldn't change a thing about the worst thing I did in my life."

And all Martin had to do was continue back to his house, instead of doubling back to go after the guy "chasing" him.

George Zimmerman is no more homeless than I am. No, I don't own a home. I rent my sister's lower level.

He's not living on the streets, or out of his vehicle. He is just not a homeowner at this point in time.

You know..............by that definition, I could be considered homeless, as I rent a room on a monthly basis from a friend of mine, but I've lived here for over 8 years.

Matter of fact, ANYONE that rents a room or an apartment could be considered homeless.

Zimmerman is looking for sympathy. Like I said, he can find it in the dictionary somewhere between "shit" and "syphilis".

Perhaps but >>>

There are at least 100 million Americans would put him up in a heartbeat!!:clap2:

And all Martin had to do was continue back to his house, instead of doubling back to go after the guy "chasing" him.

Martin is not here to have regrets, or not have regrets. This thread is about Zimmerman, who is 'homeless,' has no job but does have PTSD - and no regrets.

He didn't learn from the biggest mistake of his life.

That makes him stupid.

Martin is not here to have regrets, or not have regrets. This thread is about Zimmerman, who is 'homeless,' has no job but does have PTSD - and no regrets.

That makes him stupid.

To the far left.......to everybody else, he's a winner!!:clap2:

He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

It would seem conservatives aren’t aware of the fact that their hero doesn’t practice ‘personal responsibility.’

That makes him stupid.

So he basically should have let Martin pound his head into the ground. Got it.

Or he should have just let crime riddle his neighborhood and not cared, because it wasn't his stuff being robbed. Got it.

SANFORD - George Zimmerman this week countersued his estranged wife, Shellie, for divorce.

What they'll be fighting over: Their two dogs, who pays the divorce lawyers and who pays for the $2.5 million or more in debt they've racked up.

The overwhelming majority of that debt is what George Zimmerman owes criminal defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West.

Oh, my word. He's counter-suing for divorce (happy Valentine's Day!) because he thinks she should have to pay half the legal bills!

George Zimmerman divorce - Orlando Sentinel
It's funny how this scum bucket is such a hero to the right.

Making fun of his PTSD? That's low. And here I go thinking you couldn't get any more despicable. Grow up.

Conservatives don’t believe in ‘PTSD,’ it’s a cop-out, a dodge, a sign of mental weakness and refusal to take ‘personal responsibility.’

Bullshit. What I don't believe in is the watering down of the term to cover any form of life stress. It used to be called combat fatigue and shell shock to show the level of stress required to trigger it.

Zimmerman shot someone, so it does reach the level of the above.

That makes him stupid.

Or he should have just let crime riddle his neighborhood and not cared, because it wasn't his stuff being robbed. Got it.

Marty? Have you ever heard of the concept "Personal responsibility." I'm only going to make this point one more time, and then I'll have to lower my perceptions of your IQ several points.

GZ has no regrets. That means he learned nothing. That's not a healthy, sane way to go through life.

What happened that night was undoubtedly the worst thing that happened in his life. Far and away, the worst.

And he is so narrow-minded, that he honestly can't see that he could have done it any better or different.

This isn't Monday morning quarterbacking of what happened that night. This is him looking back and saying "I could have avoided imminent death had I made some different choices - but meh! I'd do it all again."

That's either stupid or psychotic, or both.

SANFORD - George Zimmerman this week countersued his estranged wife, Shellie, for divorce.

What they'll be fighting over: Their two dogs, who pays the divorce lawyers and who pays for the $2.5 million or more in debt they've racked up.

The overwhelming majority of that debt is what George Zimmerman owes criminal defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West.

Oh, my word. He's counter-suing for divorce (happy Valentine's Day!) because he thinks she should have to pay half the legal bills!

The only people who call him a "hero of the right" are leftists who realize they have no valid arguments with regards to this topic, and have to resort to smearing.

Making fun of his PTSD? That's low. And here I go thinking you couldn't get any more despicable. Grow up.

Conservatives don’t believe in ‘PTSD,’ it’s a cop-out, a dodge, a sign of mental weakness and refusal to take ‘personal responsibility.’

Bullshit. What I don't believe in is the watering down of the term to cover any form of life stress. It used to be called combat fatigue and shell shock to show the level of stress required to trigger it.

He has no problem with THAT. The PTSD must be coming from somewhere else.

He'd do it again.

He has no problem with THAT. The PTSD must be coming from somewhere else.

He'd do it again.

He is not saying he did not have a problem with doing it. He said that he would do it again. To him and to the courts he was forced to use force under attack. Believing you did what was right, and having regrets for having done it are two different things.

PTSD can be caused by combat where you are perfectly OK with what you did, but still remorseful at taking human life.

That makes him stupid.

Marty? Have you ever heard of the concept "Personal responsibility." I'm only going to make this point one more time, and then I'll have to lower my perceptions of your IQ several points.

GZ has no regrets. That means he learned nothing. That's not a healthy, sane way to go through life.

What happened that night was undoubtedly the worst thing that happened in his life. Far and away, the worst.

And he is so narrow-minded, that he honestly can't see that he could have done it any better or different.

This isn't Monday morning quarterbacking of what happened that night. This is him looking back and saying "I could have avoided imminent death had I made some different choices - but meh! I'd do it all again."

So next time he gets pounded in the head by someone, he shouldn't defend himself?

Hero or not, what I'm having trouble understanding is the refusal to accept, by either GZ or his defenders, ... - that night didn't have to unfold as it did.

I mean honestly. If somebody gave me a do-over day, or just let me explain why I did the worst thing I ever did, and what I would do different if I had it to do all over again, the last thing I would do is say "Nope! I'm good."

So next time he gets pounded in the head by someone, he shouldn't defend himself?

Okay, you're stuck in that moment in time, ignoring all that came before.

I can accept that.

Nite, Marty.

Forum List

Back