George Zimmerman: Homeless, Jobless, Has PTSD. But no regrets!

I'm not going to retry the case, nor entertain the arguments of those who wish to do so. My ONLY point is that he says he has no regrets, and that is not logical, in my estimation.

The rest of is it just SSDY.

I'd be honored to take in Zimmerman into our historic church district, where he could have a full time job raising money for vet housing and cooking. How do I contact him?

I heard he is a Democrat, and our district is also.

i wrote a short story about our national historic district, and got a lot of criticism for implying if he moved here the media would leave him alone because they don't want to report on the corruption destroying these African American historic church district. if people are crying for reparations, let's get to work. there is plenty owed in this Freed Slave district. Happy to hire Zimmerman to take refuge and work here to save national history for vets!

In Plain Sight - Worth1000 Contests
story on hiding Zimmerman in Freedmen's Town to escape media coverage

Other notable moments in Zimmerman’s interview, seven months after the trial:

• He says he never realized that Martin was unarmed, but that Martin was clearly trying to grab the gun from him.
  • He initially thought that his bullet had missed Martin and potentially struck a neighbor’s house.
  • He expresses no regrets about the shooting.
  • He has a debt of $2.5 million owed to his lawyers, Mark O’Mara and Don West. He has raised more than $300,000 from online donors and said he hopes to collect additional funds through a lawsuit he’s filed against NBC News over an edited 911 call, which he alleges made him look racist because a question and answer were mixed.
  • He says he hasn't collected welfare and will work as a cook if he has to. He’s living off his family for now.
  • He blames sensationalized media coverage for making him notorious, saying people recognize him everywhere because “of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”

George Zimmerman says he's homeless and suffers from PTSD - latimes.com

He's living off his family right now. Why? If he can be a cook, go be a cook. What's he waiting for?

And what's the hold up on the NBC/MSNBC court case.

Again the most important witness was dead which is why it was framed as "followed" rather than "pursued."

If conservatives truly believe that GZ was innocent because he was in fear of his life then they're hypocritical if they say they would've thought Martin was guilty if he'd killed Zimmerman.

Nonsense.

George was allowed to "follow" Trayvon. Indeed, Trayvon was "allowed" to walk up to Zimmerman and argue in his face about why Zimmerman was acting as he was.

What Trayvon was NOT lawfully allowed to do was pummel Zimmerman and pound Zimmerman's skull into the concrete. Sadly, that is what the evidence clearly shows Trayvon DID.

Under those circumstances, it is OF COURSE true that Zimmerman was legally JUSTIFIED in using physical force (even deadly force) to prevent the threat of grievous bodily injury or death to himself.

Since Zimmerman did not visit any physical violence upon Trayvon (until he fought back in self defense with the gun shot), Trayvon would NOT have been justified in making a confrontation with Zimmerman a physical one. There could be no possibility of "self defense" or "justification" being "necessary" where Trayvon was not even being physically attacked or threatened with an imminent physical attack.

The result is beyond valid debate: Zimmerman deserved his acquittal and there is zero "hypocrisy" in noting the obvious differences.

If Trayvon had taken the gun he'd be the only witness. "He pulled a gun on me your honor and I did all I could to take it to protect myself."

What in the world is so hard to follow about that? Martin would've gotten off on the SAME reasoning that GZ did.

IfTrayvon had taken the gun?

dude, you poor deluded sap, the gun never got pulled according to the credible evidence until Zimmerman was on his back on the sidewalk getting his head pouinded into the concrete.

How would Trayvon of taken a gun about which he had no knowledge until it got pulled at the last moment?

If Zimmerman had not pulled HIS gun, he might be dead and then we'd perhaps find out if Trayvon could peddle a self defense claim which the facts couldn't support.

The difference here in the REAL world was that the facts DID support Zimmerman's explanation.

Class dismissed. You are truly not very bright, MoldSkool. No wonder AssClapius applauds your ignorance.

Correct.

Had Zimmerman only done as instructed by the police, remaining at his car or returning home, he’d be living a quite, private existence today.

And again, this is not hindsight being 20/20, as Zimmerman made the decision to disregard the authorities and place himself in a dangerous situation – consequently he has only himself to blame, and must indeed take personal responsibility, something he clearly refuses to do.

No one told him to stay in the car. In fact, the guy on the phone asked him "what's he doing now?" which is what prompted George to get out of the car and go see.

Yes the dispatcher did tell Z to stay in his car.

911 Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"

Zimmerman: "Yeah"

911 Dispatcher: "Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: "Ok."

no....no....no! You don't get it!

In Republispeak, one must say the words precisely or it doesn't count in their black/white world.

Like: 911 Dispatcher: "Don't follow him"

C'mon Luddly where is the sense of inclusion of diversity
and giving people a chance to redeem and correct themselves.

I would have given him a conviction for wrongful death, even if it was self-defense; because he mutually incited the fight at the very least.

He was not trained, authorized or recognized by Trayvon as law enforcement
so that is the point that needed to be fixed to prevent this attack which was
at the very least mutually provoked. they both scared each other to death, and one of them died as a result.

If Trayvon got the gun and shot Zimmerman, he should have gotten wrongful death.
but since it was the other way, I would have charged Zimmerman. they both were at fault for this deadly fight,
caused by mutual negligence because they didn't know each other and didn't have a set procedure to follow.

I would recommend laws and training, similar to the training by armed citizen project,
where there is an agreed policy on the procedure and personnel used for security.
all neighborhoods should have a practiced and published policy that residents sign off.
all guests should be informed in advance what that policy is and who is on patrol. period.
if possible, their ids should be given in advance, just like guests at campuses or apt complexes often require for safety.

this would have saved both their lives from being destroyed, especially trayvon's.
with george it isn't too late to rebuild, and I would be happy to support a recovery
program that includes restitution and correction for what went wrong in this case.

my prayers to martin's family and all others affected by this and similar cases.
may we all do better in the future and become an even stronger country for it.

luddly may our understanding and friendship grow as well as we focus on finding workable
solutions to these problems we both agree will prevent such devastating tragedies from all sides.

If Trayvon had taken the gun he'd be the only witness. "He pulled a gun on me your honor and I did all I could to take it to protect myself."

What in the world is so hard to follow about that? Martin would've gotten off on the SAME reasoning that GZ did.

Except that he was seen beating the crap out of Zimmerman while Zimmerman screamed for help like a little girl. Even Trayvon's dad, the first time he heard the 911 call said those scream weren't coming from his son.

Not quite ... This is part of what was suppressed.

What Everyone Should Know About Trayvon Martin (1995-2012) | ThinkProgress

13. Three witnesses say they heard a boy cry for help before a shot was fired. “Three witnesses contacted by The Miami Herald say they saw or heard the moments before and after the Miami Gardens teenager’s killing. All three said they heard the last howl for help from a despondent boy.” [Miami Herald]

Be that as it may, gz was carrying a gun for only one reason - to be ready to shoot someone. He was told he was not 'needed to chase Travon' and he testifed that Travon tried to get away from him.

gz got away with murder.

Now he has no choice but to be another little rw media whore, a lot like $arah Palin but not nearly as successful.

Last edited:
How can people NOT feel sorry for a guy who gives an interview to the media about how miserable he is because the media won't leave him alone?

Yep.

He's a professional victim now. He said he wants to be a lawyer (LOL) but his own actions have made that impossible. (Is he so stupid that he does not know that?)

Instead, he just keeps doing things that are designed to get his name in the news again.

True.

And most on the right are his enablers, ‘victims’ just like Zimmerman.

No one told him to stay in the car. In fact, the guy on the phone asked him "what's he doing now?" which is what prompted George to get out of the car and go see.

911 Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"

Zimmerman: "Yeah"

911 Dispatcher: "Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: "Ok."

In Republispeak, one must say the words precisely or it doesn't count in their black/white world.

No no no. YOU liberoid idiots don't grasp the actual meaning of words.

It is simply NOT the case that a comment "you don't have to" is a directive NOT to do something.

For example, if I offer a nice old lady my seat on a subway train and she, being polite, tells me "Oh, you don't have to do that." She's right. I don't HAVE to. But I am free to do so anyway. Her comment is NOT a directive.

A cop telling Zimmerman that he doesn't HAVE to do something is simply NOT a directive to cease and desist. In fact, the cop on the phone had no authority to direct Zimmerman NOT to do what the law permitted Zimmerman to do.

No matter how many times you spin and peddle your obvious plodding hack lie, it remains just your lie.

Self induced PTSD?

I wouldn't call it PTSD, I'd call it going crazy. And...............if either one is the case, Zimmerman shouldn't be allowed to have a gun.

I have mixed feelings on that. I really don't think anyone with PTSD should have a gun, but then again, I have a problem with taking guns away from our returning vets, many of whom have PTSD.

@Againshelia

I treated patients with PTSD for 25 years. Not a single one of them ever killed anyone. PTSD is not a psychosis. It is a neurosis.

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) affects people who have witnessed, or been exposed to, traumatizing experiences. This neurotic disorder is commonly seen in soldiers who return from war situations. PTSD patients often relive the trauma through flashbacks and dreams, which can lead to insomnia, paranoia, and social withdrawal.

What Are Neurotic Disorders? (with pictures)

Getting your head bashed into the concrete certainly IS enough to give you PTSD. So is being tried for murder.

If having any psych diagnosis or being on any psych med means that you are dangerous, then there are a lot of anxious housewives and sleep disorder patients who are dangerous. Take their guns, their children, and their money! Quick!

Why is it so hard to believe anything that comes out of your mouth?

This is why:

Officials Say Accused Reseda Killer Is Iraq Veteran With PTSD « CBS Los Angeles

Courtney Lockhart Murder Case and the Army?s Terrible PTSD Treatment Record - The Daily Beast

Accused Serial Killer Returned From Iraq ?Totally Changed? - Truthdig

Ariel Gore: Autobiography of a Serial Killer: Aileen Wuornos in Her Own Words

Local woman was almost victim No. 3: Survivor of serial killer speaks out - Daily Astorian: Free

You've no more treated anyone than Oprah.

CaféAuLait;8636682 said:
In the same interview he says he lives in fear of his life, probably why he does not have a job. Lawsuits seem to take sometime and given MSNBC inferred before the trial ended that "if Zimmerman was found guilty" he would have no case against them, its probably given Zimmerman more fuel. An article I found dated December 2013 says the lawsuit is still 'ongoing'.

Lawsuits take forever, I think he lives in his own prison.

Why the attorneys would represent him and expect a $2.5 million payday, is pretty stupid on the attorney's part. But whoever said attorney's were smart.

They'll get their money, when the lawsuit with NBC/MSNBC is settled. You don't really think they would have defended Zimmerman if they weren't confident of getting paid, do you?

Even if Zimmerman's lawyers don't collect all they are owed from Zimmerman, the publicity they got is valuable. They can charge future clients megabucks because of the fame and reputation they have achieved.

Except that he was seen beating the crap out of Zimmerman while Zimmerman screamed for help like a little girl. Even Trayvon's dad, the first time he heard the 911 call said those scream weren't coming from his son.

Not quite ... This is part of what was suppressed.

What Everyone Should Know About Trayvon Martin (1995-2012) | ThinkProgress

13. Three witnesses say they heard a boy cry for help before a shot was fired. “Three witnesses contacted by The Miami Herald say they saw or heard the moments before and after the Miami Gardens teenager’s killing. All three said they heard the last howl for help from a despondent boy.” [Miami Herald]

Be that as it may, gz was carrying a gun for only one reason - to be ready to shoot someone. He was told he was not 'needed to chase Travon' and he testifed that Travon tried to get away from him.

gz got away with murder.

Now he has no choice but to be another little rw media whore, a lot like $arah Palin but not nearly as successful.

I don't know how to tell you this, but your site is a bunch of bull. I watched almost the entire trial.

All of us that have never sinned should drive down to his place and stone him.

* * * and the old lady proceeded to pick up a very large and heavy rock and she walked over to the sinner as the sinner lay prone on the ground , injured from the prior stones.

Then the old lady dropped the heavy rock on the sinner's head, crushing it and killing the sinner instantly.

And Jesus said, "Sometimes, mom, you really kind of piss me off."​

Last edited:
George Zimmerman is no more homeless than I am. No, I don't own a home. I rent my sister's lower level.

He's not living on the streets, or out of his vehicle. He is just not a homeowner at this point in time.

If he has no money to afford rent or a home, than he is considered homeless even if his family takes him in. Many people who do not own houses are not homeless, they just rent. The guys in our local shelter, they're homeless. My friend who has no money for rent and is living with her mom is technical homeless because her mother could kick her out at any moment.

No. He is not.

home·less
ˈhōmlis/Submit
adjective
(of a person) without a home, and therefore typically living on the streets.
"the plight of young homeless people"
synonyms: of no fixed address, without a roof over one's head, on the streets, vagrant, displaced, dispossessed, destitute, down-and-out
"homeless people"
people of no fixed address, vagrants, down-and-outs, street people, tramps, vagabonds, itinerants, transients, migrants, derelicts, drifters, hoboes;
informalbag ladies, bums
"charities for the homeless"

Talk to a social worker. I did. That's how I found out that my son, living in my home, is, according to the law, homeless. He's not paying rent, he has no way of affording rent, he's homeless.

No no no. YOU liberoid idiots don't grasp the actual meaning of words.

It is simply NOT the case that a comment "you don't have to" is a directive NOT to do something.

For example, if I offer a nice old lady my seat on a subway train and she, being polite, tells me "Oh, you don't have to do that." She's right. I don't HAVE to. But I am free to do so anyway. Her comment is NOT a directive.

A cop telling Zimmerman that he doesn't HAVE to do something is simply NOT a directive to cease and desist. In fact, the cop on the phone had no authority to direct Zimmerman NOT to do what the law permitted Zimmerman to do.

No matter how many times you spin and peddle your obvious plodding hack lie, it remains just your lie.

All those silly verbal gymnastics. Give it a rest pussy. He was told to stay put and let the cops handle it.

Forum List

Back