George Zimmerman

Here is the story of Chief Hurley and why he covered up Trayvons criminal history. read this one: M-DSPD Cover Up ? The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin?s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool? | The Last Refuge

Guess we know why this isn't getting any media attention, eh?

Ever read about Georgie's criminal past? You have said so much about Trayvon, your bullshit is incredulous. You're not content that he killed Trayvon, now you have to kill his reputation as a nice and calm kid who wasn't doing anything wrong that night either.

Not having ever been convicted of anything he didn't have a criminal past, you black dodo.

WAS Zimmerman's PAST allowed in evidence?
no
friggin moron.

MOST people WHO READ are aware of this BOMBSHELL.

not everything is an evil plot,
except of course, in the minds of conservative morons.

For every white or black person on this board claiming they know racism, go to Mississippi. Everybody literally hates everybody there. It truly is the 1950s. They don't even see it either. If you are an outsider you will notice it almost immediately.

I never have been to Mississippi, but some of the nicest people I met while staying in a campground in Florida were from Mississippi. This is coming from an interracial couple too (me and my wife), Louisianans were nice, Alabamans and Georgians were pretty standoffish for the most part. But this is coming from a survey of one.

Nothing is 100%. There are good people in every state of every race. I lived in south Mississippi for a year. It was like a slap in the face. It got to the point I couldn't go through the McDonalds drive-thru because I was scared what they did to the food. Just as bad from the white people trust me! I've lived for periods of time in every state you mentioned and Mississippi was by far the most racially tense.

The thug was the little guy who murdered the kid with the Skittles.. Do you ever get it right?

Sarah, I've noticed that you tend to post from a perspective of unabashed racism, where fact is irrelevant and only the color of the skin of the participants matters; so I have to ask, are you black?

I'm not Black but I wouldn't be ashamed of it just like you aren't ashamed of being a racist and toothless redneck.

Nobody cares what you've noticed. :lol:

H
In fact, the reason Zimmerman was patrolling the townhouse community the night of the February 2012 shooting was that there had been a rash of burglaries in the neighborhood, although there was no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any of those crimes.

All good, except for this part. On the night of February 12th, Zimmerman wasn't patrolling anything, he was on his way to the store.

Of which the juror is an integral part. Innocence is assumed by everyone in the system, judge, jury, everyone. The prosecutor has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

if you look at the rest of his post...it is not justice he cares about. It is reparations. He wants "non blacks" to live under a different type of justice system. He wants to allow emotions to play a role in determining ones guilt.

And the DA is ALSO supposed to presume innocence and only bring charges if there is evidence implying otherwise.

In this case, only emotion implied otherwise.

The DA got it wrong and the jury got it right.

How in the hell I positive repped you is beyond me. I generally don't make mistakes like that. I don't have to wait 2 days to deliver up a neg, just have to spread it around first.

huh?

What did I say that warranted a negative rep?

Here is the story of Chief Hurley and why he covered up Trayvons criminal history. read this one: M-DSPD Cover Up ? The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin?s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool? | The Last Refuge

Ever read about Georgie's criminal past? You have said so much about Trayvon, your bullshit is incredulous. You're not content that he killed Trayvon, now you have to kill his reputation as a nice and calm kid who wasn't doing anything wrong that night either.

What criminal past? Charges were dropped. No conviction, no crime.

Martin was casing his next burglary

The thug was the little guy who murdered the kid with the Skittles.. Do you ever get it right?

Sarah, I've noticed that you tend to post from a perspective of unabashed racism, where fact is irrelevant and only the color of the skin of the participants matters; so I have to ask, are you black?

I'm not Black but I wouldn't be ashamed of it just like you aren't ashamed of being a racist and toothless redneck.

Nobody cares what you've noticed. :lol:

redneck is a racial slur

For every white or black person on this board claiming they know racism, go to Mississippi. Everybody literally hates everybody there. It truly is the 1950s. They don't even see it either. If you are an outsider you will notice it almost immediately.

I never have been to Mississippi, but some of the nicest people I met while staying in a campground in Florida were from Mississippi. This is coming from an interracial couple too (me and my wife), Louisianans were nice, Alabamans and Georgians were pretty standoffish for the most part. But this is coming from a survey of one.

I've been going to Mississippi all my life (my mom was from there) and I don't see it that way either. Certainly there are pockets (see the Emmett Till story) or more correctly, used to be, but again .... labelers. They're a bunch of fuckin' losers wallowing in their own ignorance.

Lived there for a year. It was more racially tense then any state I've ever lived in. That includes every southern state phoenix mentions plus some more, and that was my experience. It went both ways. Call me what you want, but I lived there.

The connections between the Police Burglary report and the School Report of “found items” were never made because the regular police detective in charge of the Burglary case had no idea the School Police Dept. had filed a “found items” report.

Two differing police departments, and the School Officer, Dunn, intentionally took the criminal element out of the equation – instead preferring “school discipline” and not “criminal adjudication”.

It was only when the M-DSPD Internal Affairs investigation
it "kicked in"....... read that paragraph - that ties the entire story together. With Obamas executive order to not punish black students for misbehavior he covered his bases by setting up independent police to investigate crimes and avoid adjudication. This is the crime ring that needs to be investigated. Read the entire story carefully and you'll understand why Chief Hurley's admission that he was forced to do this is key in understanding what the Obama administration was doing in regards to crimes commited by black students.

You're missing the big picture here, Katz. It is much bigger than just the Trayvon case. They covered up far more than Trayvons criminal record - by orders of the Obama administration the police depts have been split up into two distinct units. One doesn't know what the other is doing. Get it?

uncensored, I responded to you once, I don't care to get into any kind of discussion with the lower eschelon of usmb such as you and sunshine.

Just wanted to set you straight.

Yes!

And in marches the redneck army. :lmao:

You forgot to answer as to what it is that makes me a racist?

I'm in Los Angeles, so not sure that "redneck" fits. Oh, i know you're just spewing hatred for whites, but it remains a malapropism.

IF you can find posts that demonstrate racism on my part, please feel free to do so.

You, OTH, leave a path of racism in every thread you participate in.

Forum List

Back