George Zimmerman

On one of take shows on CNN a caller ask the following: 'Why didn't Trayvon Martin simply disconnect the call from Rachel Jeantel and call 911 if he felt threaten?' The women host went to a commercial.

Based on limited info I dont see how they dont convict the guy.
Unless he was being dragged out his car window,he could have driven away.

This case is nothing like GZ case.

Correct. Yelling isn't the same thing as banging someone's head into the concrete.

Yep. And I'm sure we'll be called racist for pointing it out.

th
This is the face of the great society.

It's sad, and what most of you are saying is mostly true but shouldn't we have just little more empathy for a teenage girl? It's not like she's reached the late lame Whitney Houston's level of stupid yet although she's already ahead of the curve.

For that disagree with the verdict in The Zimmerman Murder case I would like to propose a new law.

The Self Defense of Being Followed Due to Racial Profiling Law: It is unlawful to determine that a person may “be up to no good” if a person is black regardless of other actions or characteristics about the black person as long as that person is not currently breaking any laws.

A white person (or any person who appears to be white) who profiles a black person as possibly “being up to no good” will be considered in a safe zone as long as that person stays in an automobile and follows all traffic laws.

If a white person (or any person who appears to be white) profiles a black person as possibly “being up to no good” outdoors and or in public areas and overtly watches, follows or initiates conversation with the person being profiled, then the person being profiled as possibly “being up to no good” has the right to “beat the snot out of the person” doing the profiling. Furthermore, white people forfeit all rights to self defense when profiling a black person.

End of Law

I think that this law will fix the system for those that disagree with the verdict in the Zimmerman case. What do you think?
Given what happened, this is the only way Zimmerman could have been convicted.

Juror 37, who refused to have her image appear on Anerson Cooper's show, continually referred to Zimmerman as "George"

"I felt George was innocent the first day of the trial".

She is from Sanford, has 2 children, and her husband carries a gun.

"Race was not an issue, it's just that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.

A jury of your peers.

God help us.

:(

This was obviously a very biased juror from the start. The State should appeal the verdict based on her clearly stated bias.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the State can't appeal the verdict.

The term for that would be "double jeopardy".

In some juristictions, the State can appeal a verdict. I don't know about this type of verdict, but it is possible and has been done in certain trials before. Where there is jury misconduct, or if a juror lied about things when being questioned for jury duty, something should be able to be done. She is/was very obviously biased.

Let it go lefties. Maybe the upcoming trial of the jihad US Army Major accused of murdering 13 of his own men and wounding 30 others will take your minds off a single not guilty verdict. That is if your mental impairment hasn't reached a critical stage.

Based on what I am seeing here....

A white person can never have an altercation with a black person that is not racially motivated.

A white person is a racist if he assumes a black person is up to no good.

A white person ONLY argues with a black person if he/she is a racist.

Is that what you are saying nia588?

no. that's not what i am saying. but what was so suspicious about trayvon? he had ice and skittles in hand.

what he had in his hand is irrelevant. Zimmerman never even mentioned to the 911 officer that the suspicious individual was carrying something.

I have a question.....

A 6 foot tall man was walking through a closed neighborhood. The community night watchman did not recognize him as a resident.

What should the watchman do at that point?

Everyone has already answered this question repeatedly: you call the police and wait for them to deal with it. You don't get out of your car and follow the guy especially you don't do it carrying a loaded, concealed firearm.

It's sad, and what most of you are saying is mostly true but shouldn't we have just little more empathy for a teenage girl? It's not like she's reached the late lame Whitney Houston's level of stupid yet although she's already ahead of the curve.

she is a legal adult.

You aren't going to get a double jeopardy trial so why waste your emotional stability going over the beliefs of the jury.

Based on what I am seeing here....

A white person can never have an altercation with a black person that is not racially motivated.

A white person is a racist if he assumes a black person is up to no good.

A white person ONLY argues with a black person if he/she is a racist.

Is that what you are saying nia588?

no. that's not what i am saying. but what was so suspicious about trayvon? he had ice and skittles in hand.

if you wish believe Rush Limbaugh--now saying Trayvon thought Zimmerman was homosexual.

a remark was made to Piers Morgan.

sick of this--each word scrutinized and interpreted to be filled with meaning.

there is nothing that anyone can say that cannot be used against them?

didn't another juror make a comment--lost in all the chaos. 4 jurors signed a sworn statement that they had some different beliefs from the one who spoke.

I assume the media already knows who/where they are but there is an order of protection for 6 weeks.

in other news the Pew Report reveals that only 26% of the population followed this case.

true/not true? I don't know. The interest seemed 'high' for this message board.

She told Anderson Cooper: "Trayvon caused his own death"

This daughter of a redneck cracker was taught that black people must always back down when a white person smacks them.

Enter DOJ and Congress.

:(

Yup. And the thing is, that's just Zimmerman's story.
She is a media whore. Note that four other jurors have denounced their association with her statements to her pimp, Anderson Cooper.

Forum List

Back