George Zimmerman

The problem was clear and has been so for many years before Obama. Obama only pointed out his personal perspective with remarks such as 'If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon' and "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago."

And?

Most of the great speeches include a personal perspective.

And unlike every other American President who's talked about the subject of racism in this county, Obama's actually experienced it.

If he was a black conservative that ran for president I'd feel bad for him. That's where the real racism comes from. The liberals that show their true colors when you don't abide by their masters in the liberal party.

Engaging in Hyperbole doesn't really have legs outside of the conservative circles you travel in.

Liberal doesn't mean "racist".

True story.

Look it up.

The problem was clear and has been so for many years before Obama. Obama only pointed out his personal perspective with remarks such as 'If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon' and "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago."

And?

And unlike every other American President who's talked about the subject of racism in this county, Obama's actually experienced it.

If he was a black conservative that ran for president I'd feel bad for him. That's where the real racism comes from. The liberals that show their true colors when you don't abide by their masters in the liberal party.

Democrats are the Big Plantation Party

AA+-+Obama-Race-Baiter.jpg

Two things.....first, hard to believe any white person would have ever shown any fear when Barry was around...."hearing the door locks click" almost sent me over backwards laughing. :lol: And second, that session with the press again revealed what a stuttering moron he is without his teleprompters.

Considering that when obama was a young man he was a drug addict, I don't blame anyone who would lock their doors when this shambling druggie shuffled by.

Life HAS to be unfair to them. Why else would it be so difficult ?

Life is fundamentally unfair. At least to a human perspective. There's nothing "fair" about a lion stalking and hunting a gazelle. But that's part of nature.

We humans believe that we can beat nature and make life for humans "more" fair. And we do this by banding together and forming society.

It's worked out for thousands of years and has made humans the dominant species on the planet.

And?

Engaging in Hyperbole doesn't really have legs outside of the conservative circles you travel in.

True story.

Look it up.

It means racist as much as conservative does ... Look it up.

It absolutely is not.

What it's about is protecting some very broad and dangerous laws concerning self defense, and institutional racism.

And in a broader sense, it is a civil rights case.

Some are DESPERATELY trying to make this case a "broader issue" but it ain't happening.
If there had been no fight, Zimmerman would be in prison and I would have fully supported that decision. Blacks and liberals have to ignore the fight to make their case that this was all about discrimination. The WAS a fight. Possibly a fight that involved a person profiling a gay person. Sorry--you lose.

This is not a "game" it's a discussion. You have one perspective and I have another.

I don't think this is going away.

And it's not going away because institutional racism still exists.

What's the game quote all about? I never said the word game. Yes --we do have different perspectives. I can substantiate mine without lying or omitting facts.
It there racism? Sure. Who hurts from it? EVERYONE. Not just blacks.

Life is fundamentally unfair. At least to a human perspective. There's nothing "fair" about a lion stalking and hunting a gazelle. But that's part of nature.

We humans believe that we can beat nature and make life for humans "more" fair. And we do this by banding together and forming society.

It's worked out for thousands of years and has made humans the dominant species on the planet.

survival is fair. We all fight to survive. I have no problem with that. Do you?
Creating Black organizations is not what I call banding together.Blacks have decided to band with other people of the same race to survive. It's failing because that have opted to choose another race as their enemy.

True story.

Look it up.

Not in English:

ib·er·al (lbr-l, lbrl)
adj.
a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
c. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
d. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
a. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
b. Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
3. Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.
4. Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.
a. Archaic Permissible or appropriate for a person of free birth; befitting a lady or gentleman.
b. Obsolete Morally unrestrained; licentious.
n.
1. A person with liberal ideas or opinions.
2. Liberal A member of a Liberal political party.
liberal - definition of liberal by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Is there another language that has the same word?

True story.

Look it up.

Not in English:

ib·er·al (lbr-l, lbrl)
adj.
a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
c. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
d. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
a. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
b. Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
3. Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.
4. Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.
a. Archaic Permissible or appropriate for a person of free birth; befitting a lady or gentleman.
b. Obsolete Morally unrestrained; licentious.
n.
1. A person with liberal ideas or opinions.
2. Liberal A member of a Liberal political party.
liberal - definition of liberal by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Is there another language that has the same word?

I don't think you get my point that conservative doesn't mean racist either ... Contrary to much of what the media will tell you.

Pointing out a problem is not "divisiveness". It's pointing out a problem.

And if we ever hope to allow all American Citizen's equal treatment by Society and the Law, those problems must be identified and addressed.

Obama becoming a symbol for the fair treatment of all American Citizens and Civil Rights is nothing to be ashamed of..

And?

You can rationalize all you want. Obama chose to pick a hot button issue with all the controversy that rips off the scab off of a nation that is still healing from hundreds of years of race problems and injected himself into the controversy.

Yep, he probably was like Trayvon. He was a smoke pot punk just like Trayvon. just staying

Stuff like this is really hilarious. G.W. Bush was a draft dodger, drug addict and alcoholic. Obama doing a little pot in college is hardly a comparison. YOUR president was a useless piece of shit who never would have been a governor or a president had it not been for his daddy and his millions.

Bush was not a draft dodger he served in the Texas Air National Guard and his unit was never deployed overseas Bush never admitted doing drugs and there was never any proof he did just baseless allegations he did Bush like Obama did with his drug use admitted he was drinking to much and was starting to develop a problem and stopped. The rest of your post is not worth responding to.

Here, in a nutshell.....is the k00k thinking of the modern day liberal. To them, there should be a solution to EVERY problem, if we really put our mind to it. Right......as if nobody has tried since the beginning of time!!!
The social engineers have been fucking up societies for time and eternity.

The fact is, there are indeed no "solutions" for some problems.....you just have to settle for the best resolution you can. Trying to make believe that by use of social engineering you can resolve differences that have existed for thousands of years is.........fuckking stupid frankly.

One thing is crystal clear however........when government gets involved in trying to level the playing field in society, it does one thing: fuck things up worse. Whether its the economy, the climate or race relations.......whatever it is, they fuck it up more!!! The president sticking his nose in this shit is a perfect example........government fucking things up more. Only difference now is......there are tens of millions of Americans who are getting good and sick and tired of this shit.......so hopefully, they keep pushing the envelope on this racist madness.!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back