Geraldo: Low down dirty absolutely false to claim Trump has mental health issues

It ain't no secret Rump is mentally scrambled. Everybody in the world knows that. And he's gone to great lengths to make sure everybody knows it.

Rump is already the go-to obvious example for Narcissistic Personality Disorder in psychology. He's a walking oozing list of DSM-5 traits.

In other news, apparently water is wet. Maybe somebody should tell Geraldo before it rains and he has to act surprised and call it "low down dirty".
You are so full of it, your eyes are brown,
You and the never Trumper Joy Behar need some real help.
Show me one, just on Psychiatrist, who as ACTUALLY SPOKEN with Trump that will say he is mentally incompetent!
Otherwise take your Hillary loving ass back to the coal mines where you belong.

My my, cue the butthurt from the self-deluders.

Mayo Clinic: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

"DSM-5" means the subject needs to exhibit any five of the traits. Exhibiting ALL of them is, for purpose of example, a gold mine. Or if you like an orange mine.

Been posting this for 2 years now while y'all sheep bleat :lalala: and pretend it doesn't sound like anybody.

Baaa.... baaaa....
Most of those traits fit obama, Nancy Pelosi, Hilary, Schumer, Comey, do I need to go on.

Hey I have an idea, let’s give the same shrink treatment for NPS to msm leftists. Odds are very good you don’t get to these positions of power without huge egos. People like pogo cannot countenance the results and success of the trump administration so when they can’t win a policy argument they go for, but he is just crazy routine. Talk about sheep.

Last edited:
It ain't no secret Rump is mentally scrambled. Everybody in the world knows that. And he's gone to great lengths to make sure everybody knows it.

Rump is already the go-to obvious example for Narcissistic Personality Disorder in psychology. He's a walking oozing list of DSM-5 traits.

In other news, apparently water is wet. Maybe somebody should tell Geraldo before it rains and he has to act surprised and call it "low down dirty".
Show me one, just on Psychiatrist, who as ACTUALLY SPOKEN with Trump that will say he is mentally incompetent!

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior

"DSM-5" means the subject needs to exhibit any five of the traits. Exhibiting ALL of them is, for purpose of example, a gold mine. Or if you like an orange mine.

Been posting this for 2 years now while y'all sheep bleat :lalala: and pretend it doesn't sound like anybody.

Baaa.... baaaa....

Perhaps the flat-earth self--delusion crowd can handle a nice cartoon, since apparently "words are hard"..

Note -- this was put together BEFORE Rump started campaigning, yet he's already in there as the go-to example. It's that obvious.

Baaa.... baaaa....
Most of those traits fit obama, Nancy Pelosi, Hilary, Schumer, Comey, do I need to go on.

No actually they don't. Ever heard O'bama declare himself "the greatest jobs president that god ever created"? Ever hear Nancy Pelosi whine that Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever"? Ever heard Chuck Schumer declare John McCain is "only a hero because he was captured and I like people who weren't captured, OK"?

Comey? Really? Explain.

Trump has the hardest job in the world
Immense responsibility, constant criticism, physical and mental demands

He is not taking it well as he isolates himself in the White House and private Trump clubs
Physically, he does not look well....pasty complexion, gaining a lot of weight, hair stringy

Trump has the hardest job in the world
Immense responsibility, constant criticism, physical and mental demands

He is not taking it well as he isolates himself in the White House and private Trump clubs
Physically, he does not look well....pasty complexion, gaining a lot of weight, hair stringy

That's why I kept askin' --- how much sense does it make to award the most responsible job in the world to a privileged snob who's never taken responsibility for a damn thing in his life-- even parenting?

Geraldo: “Low Down Dirty, Absolutely False” To Claim Trump Has Mental Health Issues
Having spent time with Donald Trump both before and after he became president, Geraldo Rivera told Fox and Friends that it was “low down dirty” and “absolutely false” to claim that Trump has mental health issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least someone in the media sees what is going on and isn't falling victim to the bs being pushed out there.
Trump clearly has mental health issues.

Geraldo: “Low Down Dirty, Absolutely False” To Claim Trump Has Mental Health Issues
Having spent time with Donald Trump both before and after he became president, Geraldo Rivera told Fox and Friends that it was “low down dirty” and “absolutely false” to claim that Trump has mental health issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least someone in the media sees what is going on and isn't falling victim to the bs being pushed out there.

Which in left speak means "Trump is sane and kicking our asses, and pointing out to the world what hapless nitwits we are. Let's pretend he's the crazy one, not us!"

Noo it's pretty much the Trump haters who do they just use their own reflection and put it on Trump because that's how democratic leftist mental cases function.

Baaa.... baaaa....

No actually they don't. Ever heard O'bama declare himself "the greatest jobs president that god ever created"? Ever hear Nancy Pelosi whine that Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever"? Ever heard Chuck Schumer declare John McCain is "only a hero because he was captured and I like people who weren't captured, OK"?

Comey? Really? Explain.
You must have missed obama taking credit for the great economy saying literally “thanks obama” you must have missed obama being reported, not by right wing media, to consider himself to be the smartest man in the room. Strange how you miss these things.

Baaa.... baaaa....

Comey? Really? Explain.
You must have missed obama taking credit for the great economy saying literally “thanks obama” you must have missed obama being reported, not by right wing media, to consider himself to be the smartest man in the room. Strange how you miss these things.
8 years of Presidency and Obama can't take credit for that economy? Dumb.

Baaa.... baaaa....

Comey? Really? Explain.

Yep, sure did. And somehow they can't be linked huh?

Were these by any chance followed by the quip about how hard it is to do all these things and "still find time to pray five times a day" at the Correspondent's Dinner?

Isn't the Correspondent's Dinner great, where the POTUS can poke fun at himself? Member when Rump did that?

Oh wait --- he didn't. He bagged out completely. Couldn't handle it.

Noo it's pretty much the Trump haters who do they just use their own reflection and put it on Trump because that's how democratic leftist mental cases function.
Any ldiot who has read the basics of Caesar's history would recognize that Trump is as mentally ill and deranged as Caesar, but much less COMPETENT.

Any ldiot who has read the basics of Caesar's history would recognize that Trump is as mentally ill and deranged as Caesar, but much less COMPETENT.

No an idiot who listens to MSM who is paid and controlled to keep all of you sheep who think alike in the same coral.
Controlled media/ the Elites know you TRUMP haters believe anything they push out there and it's done on purpose you all are just to fkn stupid to wake up and see it they know that too.

As CLINTON SAID WEAK MINDS are easy to MANIPULATE..... When you don't know who tells you lies

24174331_506328213065693_3239227561701568743_n.jpg

Baaa.... baaaa....

Comey? Really? Explain.
8 years of Presidency and Obama can't take credit for that economy? Dumb.

23905759_503241623374352_8594641820002427514_n.jpg

All the American public knows is what they see publically of their President
It does not give much faith
Trump appears to be increasingly out of control

From what we are hearing from those who work closely with the President, he is prone to fits, demands constant praise and reassurance and has difficulty remaining focused

No an idiot who listens to MSM who is paid and controlled to keep all of you sheep who think alike in the same coral.
Controlled media/ the Elites know you TRUMP haters believe anything they push out there and it's done on purpose you all are just to fkn stupid to wake up and see it they know that too.

As CLINTON SAID WEAK MINDS are easy to MANIPULATE..... When you don't know who tells you lies

24174331_506328213065693_3239227561701568743_n.jpg

Good thing I have a really strong mind and know how not to be manipulated.

Your a medical doctor? A psychic? An asshole?

>> only one is true <<<

None of the above. Nor am I swilling the self-delusion Kool-Aid.

Drink up now Binky.
Nooe. One is true. I guess we can eliminate medical doctor. That leaves only two possible choices.

Baaa.... baaaa....
Is that Mayo's diagnosis of Obama? Sound like him.

You're a medical doctor? A psychic? An asshole?

>> only one is true <<<
Dumb asshole, is the correct answer.

You know folks, I am coming to the opinion that we should encourage libtards to keep up with these stories that Trump is unfit, mentally ill, deranged and must be removed from office. That is so when Donald Trump wins reelection with even larger EC margins than the last time, they will finally go completely unhinged and be forced into a mental hospital themselves. Think what it would do to them if California votes for Trump and it is employed Mexicans Americans who switch the state.

The libtards will go absolutely ape shit crazy! Ha ha!

Forum List

Back