German Foreign Minister excludes US from the West, US no longer important

106 wars , i don't know . Musta been fought on foreign soil and how many of those 106 were Indian Wars BPreister ??
No Indian wars.

List of wars involving the United States - Wikipedia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- of course you list lots of INDIAN Wars , who do you think the 'choctaws' and 'mohawk' and Iriqouis were other than Indians . And the 'barbary wars' were our first wars other than the American Revolution and Shays Rebellion was hardly a war . No matter , i'll approve you list but YOU guys have had the majority of wars in recorded history on Gods good green earth . Lets see what happens after your old communist 'merkel' leaves nato BPresister.
Then, with your approval, I remove the wars involving Germany that were fought inside or outside of Germany from my list, too. See: 0 wars.

Will consequences follow this signals? Gabriel implyed that the US is responsible for the situation in the Middle East and now he stresses that its foreign policy will just cause more people to seek refuge in Europe. This means the US is fueling the war. There must be major changes in terms of sovereignty and peace. How much longer will the EU be Washingtons clown that can be dragged into conflicts and wars even against its partners? How much longer will they support agendas targeting themselves? This must end. Brave words, Frau Merkel, Herr Gabriel. Now come the deeds.

"With the “breakdown of the US as an important nation” he said, “the west is becoming a bit smaller”. He also delivered an interpretation of why this development described by him was occuring: “This is unfortunately a signal of changes in the world’s balance of power”."
German Foreign Minister excludes US from the West
Germany has started and lost far too many wars to define much, much less what and who the "West" is.
How many? 1000?

It's rather embarassing for the U.S. to claim to be one of the western democracies when in fact it practices minority rule.

what are you doing to change that?

tweeting and posting

My state passed the National Popular Vote Law, only need a few more states and the popular vote will become effectively the way presidents will be elected.

Status of National Popular Vote Bill in Each State
Alaska Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut DC Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Iowa Idaho Illinois Indiana Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Massachusetts Maryland Maine Michigan Minnesota Missouri Mississippi Montana North Carolina North Dakota Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico Nevada New York Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Vermont Washington Wisconsin West Virginia Wyoming

The National Popular Vote bill has now passed a total of 35 state legislative chambers in 23 states. The National Popular Vote bill will take effect when enacted into law by states possessing 270 electoral votes (a majority of the 538 electoral votes). It has been enacted into law in 11 states possessing 165 electoral votes (CA, DC, HI, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, VT, WA). The bill will take effect when enacted by states possessing an additional 105 electoral votes.

The bill has passed one legislative chamber in 10 states possessing 82 electoral votes (AR, AZ, CT, DE, ME, MI, NC, NV, OK, OR), and has passed both legislative chambers (but in different years) in two states with 14 electoral votes (CO, NM). It has been unanimously approved at the committee level in two states possessing 27 electoral votes (GA, MO). The National Popular Vote bill has been introduced in various years in all 50 states. "

Status of National Popular Vote Bill in Each State

Germany is going to become an Islamic country in this decade. Fuck em!
You have a fuck em for all. Then you wonder they don´t fall in love with you.
Germany invited the terrorists in and has fed them and sheltered them. In the. End they are still terrorists.
The US and its allies fund, arm and train al-Qaeda and ISIS. This is why there are refugees.

cnnidiots.jpg

he is far too weak to deal with the world's leaders.

LOL. Tell that to Bashar al-Assad.

Who? The non issue Syrian dictator who does whatever he wants and ignored a US military strike on one of their airfields that did little damage? Where is Assad? Dead? Or did he continue on the next day as if nothing happened.

Trump knows as much about the military as he knows about foregin relations with our allies. Nothing at all.

Who? The non issue Syrian dictator who does whatever he wants and ignored a US military strike on one of their airfields that did little damage? Where is Assad? Dead? Or did he continue on the next day as if nothing happened.

Trump knows as much about the military as he knows about foregin relations with our allies. Nothing at all.

I take it you supported Obama's desire to overthrow the secular Assad in order to replace him with a jihadist regime. Perhaps you also believe we should go to war with Russia in order to overthrow Assad because that's about what it would take, just so we could get another lunatic in charge in Damascus. Brilliant.

I have a prediction. Assad won't use chemical weapons again, as he did repeatedly when Obama was in office.

By all means, let the EU go its own way. They'll come crawling back as soon as they need trade or muscle.

I take it you supported Obama's desire to overthrow the secular Assad in order to replace him with a jihadist regime. Perhaps you also believe we should go to war with Russia in order to overthrow Assad because that's about what it would take, just so we could get another lunatic in charge in Damascus. Brilliant.

I have a prediction. Assad won't use chemical weapons again, as he did repeatedly when Obama was in office.
No, he didn´t.

Japan sells a ton more cars in the US than Germany does. Why no orange-turd outrage at them? It doesn't help Putin. Only putting NATO and our closest allies in the world helps Putin. So Japan is ignored.

No, he didn´t.

Well that's good then. Did he criticize Obama for his policy to fund terrorists in Syria to wage war against the Syrian government and the Russians? Or are his policy criticisms reserved for Republican presidents?

By all means, let the EU go its own way. They'll come crawling back as soon as they need trade or muscle.

To me it's not about them "going their own way". It's about them taking care of their own defense needs. Frankly, I think NATO is a dinosaur and that we should drop out and, furthermore, we should base our European forces somewhere in the middle east, where they are most likely to be needed.

Japan sells a ton more cars in the US than Germany does. Why no orange-turd outrage at them? It doesn't help Putin. Only putting NATO and our closest allies in the world helps Putin. So Japan is ignored.

Your tinfoil hat is too tight.

106 wars , i don't know . Musta been fought on foreign soil and how many of those 106 were Indian Wars BPreister ??
No Indian wars.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- of course you list lots of INDIAN Wars , who do you think the 'choctaws' and 'mohawk' and Iriqouis were other than Indians . And the 'barbary wars' were our first wars other than the American Revolution and Shays Rebellion was hardly a war . No matter , i'll approve you list but YOU guys have had the majority of wars in recorded history on Gods good green earth . Lets see what happens after your old communist 'merkel' leaves nato BPresister.
Then, with your approval, I remove the wars involving Germany that were fought inside or outside of Germany from my list, too. See: 0 wars.
========================================= i don't want to remove the indian wars , just saying that they were indian wars . Besides that you say that the USA has had 106 wars while i note that you euros have been fighting and killing each other on euro soil for hundreds of years . And now , your 'merkel' is bringing in your next Master Race of muslim bosses BPreister !!

I'm guessing Trump could cure cancer, walk on water and make us all billionaires and you'd still oppose him 100%.

Your tinfoil hat is too tight.

When you use something out of context it looks vacuous and juvenile. Best to wait for a moment when it actually makes sense. Glad to help.

No, he didn´t.

Well that's good then. Did he criticize Obama for his policy to fund terrorists in Syria to wage war against the Syrian government and the Russians? Or are his policy criticisms reserved for Republican presidents?
You think he makes a difference?

No Indian wars.

========================================= i don't want to remove the indian wars , just saying that they were indian wars . Besides that you say that the USA has had 106 wars while i note that you euros have been fighting and killing each other on euro soil for hundreds of years . And now , your 'merkel' is bringing in your next Master Race of muslim bosses BPreister !!
Only few of them involved Germany. Note, by the way, that America was made by immigrants from Europe.

No, he didn´t.

You think he makes a difference?

I've simply noticed that, after 8 years of silence, liberals are suddenly again ardently for or against one thing or another, now that there is a guy in the White House with an "R" by his name.

Forum List

Back