Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

FDR had advance warning about Pearl Harbour and chose not to tell the US Navy so they would be bombed and he had an excuse to get into a war, he needed an excuse because the majority of Americans didn't want to get involved in that war. He even campaigned on keeping America out because he would have lost campaigning on getting America in.

FDR was a Communist or at the least a Communist sympathiser.

We hate Commies, my family fought Commies in the streets in the 1920s and I'm proud to state they killed many of them in those streets, the only good Commie is a dead Commie.
It's embarrassing when foreign nationals like you know our history better than many of us.

I 100% agree with this entire statement.

I am not embarrassed----I grew up in a part of the USA which was the EPICENTER of "anti-war" in the 1930s. The propaganda they promulgated in ENDLESS pamphlets thru the 1930s and into the 1950s varied from simple isolationism to out-right Nazism and actual support for Herr Hitler and into
"if only adolf would have won..." fantasies. The little groceries in town sold foods I had never known-----like
"blut-wurst" besides "silent night"---the popular Christmas
carol was 'O Tannenbaum. Way back during the revolutionary war (war of American independence) the town had been a site of battle------old cannons decorated the public
park areas--------I think that the core population was actually
HESSIANS ----left over from George Washington's attack across the Delaware River. I know Lucy well

"I know Lucy well"

I have never met you you do not know me.

...they also have the most sophisticated infrastructure.... modern efficient transportation systems that are a delight to ride.
Didn’t the liar in Chief promise you turds better infrastructure?

LOL. They have that infrstructure because we bombed their worthless asses back into the stone age during the first half of the 1940s. None of their infrstructure is more thsn 75 years old. The utility company I work for has facilities that date back to the first decade of the 20th Century.

Last edited:
And here you were, lecturing all of us about Hollywood movie plots, and you drop this totally fake bullshit on us.
FDR was jacking off at the thought of getting us into a war because he was a goose-stepping commie bastard, just like you.
:lol:

FDR wanted Americans to die. Fucking asshole. Just like Obama.

:dance:

Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: We no longer recognize the United States as a superpower

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Talk about fucking up our relationships around the world! Trump has to go!
She is only mad at Pres.Trump because he will not spy on her while she is undressing..

Donald-Trump-Emmannuel-Macron-G20-close_listicle_AP.jpg

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,”

Ie. Dog eat Dog.

So Matthew if you read most of the comments from your Americans in this thread you might see why Sigmar Gabriel commented what he did and I am 100% not a fan of Sigmar Gabriel but on this he is correct.

We are a global community and we have to work together to protect each other from the threats we face but how can we all respect each other when America thinks it controls everything and everyone, America doesn't want partners America just wants lapdogs who jump when America says jump.

You gave the Funny to my comment though, why are you one of them or something is that why you are squatting in Germany?

I’m an American nationalist, and I don’t care about globalist pigs like Germans. I’m here because I work for the military, supporting our mission of killing Islamic terrorists. Only anti-Americans, globalists, homo-progressives, and pro-Islamists would have a problem with that.

"I don’t care about globalist pigs like Germans."

Not all Germans are Globalists and if Germany was a Sovereign nation and not Occupied Territory within several months Germany would be Nationalist once again, just like you are an American Nationalist, but the International Globalists who control your Armed Forces will not allow your Armed Forces to leave Germany because the International Globalists know that the fire is still in the stomach, that the same DNA is there and things are just dormant but at any moment can awake.

The International Globalists hate you also because you are an American Nationalist, they hate Nationalists because they do not want people being Patriotic, having love of nation, having Communities of like minded, which is why they push Multiculturalism on ALL Western nations, Multiculturalism means death of the Dominant Culture that has existed for Centuries, so no nation states, no borders, nothing to bind communities together, just One World of Nothing and then Death.
No one hates you because you are patriotic. They recognize the stupidity of your ideas.

This country is multicultural & will always be despite your ilk's plans for a white USA.

You must be a youngster. This country was mostly caucasian till the racial balance of immigrants was changed to bring in darker skinned people from the third world back in the mid '60s.

No youngster. I see through your arguments to your white supremacy views.

How does my telling you what things were like at one time in America make me a racist? That word sure gets flung around these forums by both dems and repubs. I'm 73 and except in certain isolated areas, this was a majority caucasian country until non caucasian third worlders came here starting in the mid 60's. Most all the politicians, judges, doctors, nurses, school teachers, engineers, craftsman, on and on. Blacks stayed amongst their own, in their own neighborhoods and schools which were segregated etc. Very few asians also. This was not a multiculture society. I'm not even saying that was a good thing, just the way it was.

I think the real motivations of WW1.... Was for Germans to regain Serbia who were no longer controlled by German royalty, like they were in the past.

I think the real motivations of WW2... Was for Germans to regain Poland who were no longer controlled by German royalty, like they were in the past.

I think the real motivations of Partitions of Poland... Was for Germans to knock out it's non-German leadership.

Germans obviously wished to control the whole of Europe.... They goofed up....

YOu are assuming families operating as a cohesive whole across generations and conflicting interests.

That seems unlikely.

Really, why would the Kaiser give a damn if some cousin of his got a tiny throne in a backwater like Serbia?

The motivation against Russia seemed pretty clear. To take them down before Russian industrialization grew Russia into a major threat.

The Kaiser and Tsar Nicholas II were close cousins both Germans, though.

British and German..

I’m an American nationalist, and I don’t care about globalist pigs like Germans. I’m here because I work for the military, supporting our mission of killing Islamic terrorists. Only anti-Americans, globalists, homo-progressives, and pro-Islamists would have a problem with that.

"I don’t care about globalist pigs like Germans."

Not all Germans are Globalists and if Germany was a Sovereign nation and not Occupied Territory within several months Germany would be Nationalist once again, just like you are an American Nationalist, but the International Globalists who control your Armed Forces will not allow your Armed Forces to leave Germany because the International Globalists know that the fire is still in the stomach, that the same DNA is there and things are just dormant but at any moment can awake.

The International Globalists hate you also because you are an American Nationalist, they hate Nationalists because they do not want people being Patriotic, having love of nation, having Communities of like minded, which is why they push Multiculturalism on ALL Western nations, Multiculturalism means death of the Dominant Culture that has existed for Centuries, so no nation states, no borders, nothing to bind communities together, just One World of Nothing and then Death.
No one hates you because you are patriotic. They recognize the stupidity of your ideas.

This country is multicultural & will always be despite your ilk's plans for a white USA.

You must be a youngster. This country was mostly caucasian till the racial balance of immigrants was changed to bring in darker skinned people from the third world back in the mid '60s.

No youngster. I see through your arguments to your white supremacy views.

How does my telling you what things were like at one time in America make me a racist? That word sure gets flung around these forums by both dems and repubs. I'm 73 and except in certain isolated areas, this was a majority caucasian country until non caucasian third worlders came here starting in the mid 60's. Most all the politicians, judges, doctors, nurses, school teachers, engineers, craftsman, on and on. Blacks stayed amongst their own, in their own neighborhoods and schools which were segregated etc. Very few asians also. This was not a multiculture society. I'm not even saying that was a good thing, just the way it was.

You was not a Multicultural society until the below, until the below you were a nation predominantly of those of European descent, the below stopped that and you then started to Import well....you know.

upload_2017-12-8_23-13-19.png

^^^^ Not unintentionally alter the demographic mix of America, it was INTENTIONALLY designed to alter the demographic mix of America which is now why you are full of tens of millions of Mexicans, Africans, Islamists from the Middle East.

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia

It would be good if The Donald could somehow void that 1965 policy and restore America to this one:

upload_2017-12-8_23-18-56.png

Emergency Quota Act - Wikipedia

Sum bitches here think Germany, now a neo Muslim state, having lost it's German culture, run by Globalists, matters.

Like someone above correctly ....fuck Germany and ALL Globalists nations that have enjoyed US Taxpayer welfare to the tune of trillions over the last decades while spitting on our culture.

Anyone in agreement with Germany needs to pack your shit and go there immediately.
You have ZERO business remaining in this country that you loathe, despise and want to harm.
All of you should be on terrorist watch lists as far as I'm concerned.
Lol you know that you living with China's money and other countries debt? The US technically is bankrupt just like Trump. If we pay our dues we will be worse off than Afghanistan.

Of course America is technically bankrupt and living with all those debts but do not expect Americans to realise that.
Nope....thry feed them the propaganda even the ones who are broke think they are better than let's say Germans and Austrians. Some cities look worse than iraq.

Sum bitches here think Germany, now a neo Muslim state, having lost it's German culture, run by Globalists, matters.
Like someone above correctly ....fuck Germany and ALL Globalists nations that have enjoyed US Taxpayer welfare to the tune of trillions over the last decades while spitting on our culture.

Anyone in agreement with Germany needs to pack your shit and go there immediately.
You have ZERO business remaining in this country that you loathe, despise and want to harm.
Lol you know that you living with China's money and other countries debt? The US technically is bankrupt just like Trump. If we pay our dues we will be worse off than Afghanistan.

Of course America is technically bankrupt and living with all those debts but do not expect Americans to realise that.
Nope....thry feed them the propaganda even the ones who are broke think they are better than let's say Germans and Austrians. Some cities look worse than iraq.

Our economies are doing better than America's and we also have minimal debts, we have budget surpluses every year perhaps America would have them if they did not waste so much money on military things and being Addicted to War, they have a 20 Trillion debt and they are still spending and spending, they have wasted 6 Trillion in Iraq and Afghanistan and have not a lot to show for it and now they are looking for their next war to feed The Military Industrial Complex because 20 Trillion in debt is not enough they must get it to 30 Trillion or 40 Trillion or whatever. But you know America is invincible and is never going to suffer an economic collapse they are never going to recover from they chose to keep their heads in the sand about this.

I'm on the Right, most of this bashing and ugliness coming from others on the Right in this thread, we have the usual crap:

But but but HITLER!

But but but WE Americans have Small Penis Syndrome and we keep our bases there to keep them in line, Rah Rah Rah.

Pathetic, this is what we call Ugly American Syndrome, I happen to like Americans or at least the ones I have met, but all this Chest Beating is very ugly and Americans have their head in the sand they think they can do NO wrong and they have a RIGHT to dictate to the rest of the world or it's sanctions or Bombs Away.

How many innocent people has America killed in the past 72 years beginning with dropping Atomic Bombs on Japan up to this day with the slaughter toll of innocent women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan?

We could even go back to the slaughter of Native Americans, considering Americans like bringing up shit about Germanic people that is NOT relevant to today.

Karma is a bitch and America's Karma is going to be the bitch of bitches.

Ironic that you bring up the atomic bombs on the 76th anniversary of Pearl Harbor. Payback is a bitch, don't you agree?

I really want to know who these innocent women and children are in Iraq and Afghanistan that you think we are killing? We do not target innocent women and children, and never have. We don't target innocent civilians of any kind. Your comments are insulting to the troops like my children who have fought in those conflicts.
If there were no Pearl Harbor, there would have been no atomic bombs dropped. Don’t start some if you don’t fucking want none!

FDR had advance warning about Pearl Harbour and chose not to tell the US Navy so they would be bombed and he had an excuse to get into a war, he needed an excuse because the majority of Americans didn't want to get involved in that war. He even campaigned on keeping America out because he would have lost campaigning on getting America in.

We hate Commies, my family fought Commies in the streets in the 1920s and I'm proud to state they killed many of them in those streets, the only good Commie is a dead Commie.
Fully agreed!

There are many of us who have many situations that we could tell of what some members of our family did during the Second War, but because our family all wore those uniforms because of Patriotism you Americans do not want to hear because you have a Narrative you have been taught and that Narrative is that you MUST HATE all Germanics forever, that everyone is evil FOREVER and as such the ultimate aim of America is to eventually kill all of us so you rid the world of us forever. This is why we do not trust Americans because of this motive we feel you have.

Perhaps you disagree but this is what many of us feel but in face to face situations we never comment, an anonymous Internet Forum I can comment.
I think you're being paranoid. Most Americans do not shelter any strong opinion of Germans. For most Americans today, WWII is ancient history. Only 1 in 600 Americans today are WWII veterans. Where once there were dozens WWII movies a year coming out of the US, there is usually about 1 a year now. What most people in US know about WWII comes from a history class and an occasional movie. Among the young people, WWII is just one of many wars in American history. The US civil war probably get's more attention than either world war.

Americans are bigoted but not so much toward nationalities. Most American don't care what nationality you are as much as they care about race. IMHO, Americans treat people from European countries much the same. Whether you are German, French, Dutch, Swiss are whatever makes little difference to most people.

That said, you can not judge Americans based on a forum such as this. Most of it's members are very politically and lean to right or left and there are a lot of extremists on both sides.

Last edited:

They do not have the money to fund a decent Healthcare System they have the worst and most unfair Healthcare System in the world but they have plenty to spend on more bombs with which to use in their Perpetual War.

They have millions of elderly Americans who have to choose to buy food or pay for their over priced medications to keep them alive, I have read where some people have committed suicide because they just cannot deal with that situation anymore.

At least we have decent Healthcare Systems and we do not humiliate our elderly and our most vulnerable.

Ironic that you bring up the atomic bombs on the 76th anniversary of Pearl Harbor. Payback is a bitch, don't you agree?

I really want to know who these innocent women and children are in Iraq and Afghanistan that you think we are killing? We do not target innocent women and children, and never have. We don't target innocent civilians of any kind. Your comments are insulting to the troops like my children who have fought in those conflicts.
If there were no Pearl Harbor, there would have been no atomic bombs dropped. Don’t start some if you don’t fucking want none!

Fully agreed!

There are many of us who have many situations that we could tell of what some members of our family did during the Second War, but because our family all wore those uniforms because of Patriotism you Americans do not want to hear because you have a Narrative you have been taught and that Narrative is that you MUST HATE all Germanics forever, that everyone is evil FOREVER and as such the ultimate aim of America is to eventually kill all of us so you rid the world of us forever. This is why we do not trust Americans because of this motive we feel you have.

Perhaps you disagree but this is what many of us feel but in face to face situations we never comment, an anonymous Internet Forum I can comment.
I think you're being paranoid. Most Americans do not shelter any strong opinion of Germans. For most Americans today, WWII is ancient history. Only 1 in 600 Americans today are WWII veterans. Where once there were dozens WWII movies a year coming out of the US, there is usually about 1 a year now. What most people in US know about WWII comes from a history class and an occasional movie. Among the young people, WWII is just one of many wars in American history. The US civil war probably get's more attention than either world war.

Americans are bigoted but not so much toward nationalities. Most American don't care what nationality you are as much as they care about race. IMHO, Americans treat people from European countries much the same. Whether you are German, French, Dutch, Swiss are whatever makes little difference to most people.

That said, you can not judge Americans based on a forum such as this. Most of it's members are very politically and lean to right or left and there are a lot of white supremacists, as well very liberal ding bats.

Thank you for responding with such a thoughtful set of comments and I hope you are right that most Americans feel as you say they do.

I think the real motivations of WW1.... Was for Germans to regain Serbia who were no longer controlled by German royalty, like they were in the past.

I think the real motivations of WW2... Was for Germans to regain Poland who were no longer controlled by German royalty, like they were in the past.

I think the real motivations of Partitions of Poland... Was for Germans to knock out it's non-German leadership.

Germans obviously wished to control the whole of Europe.... They goofed up....

YOu are assuming families operating as a cohesive whole across generations and conflicting interests.

That seems unlikely.

Really, why would the Kaiser give a damn if some cousin of his got a tiny throne in a backwater like Serbia?

The motivation against Russia seemed pretty clear. To take them down before Russian industrialization grew Russia into a major threat.

The Kaiser and Tsar Nicholas II were close cousins both Germans, though.

And did that stop the Kaiser from setting in motion events that led to the deaths of his cousins?

1200px-Russian_Imperial_Family_1913.jpg

Blood might be thicker than water, but it is far thinner than imperial gold.

Kaiser Wihelm II didn't send the train of Bolsheviks to Russia in 1917 which successfully killed his cousin Tsar Nicholas II, this decision was done by Bethmann - Hollweg a different German coming from a long-line of bankers.

Lucy,

Did you read that.

You're a psychopath.

WOW.

Duetschaphobia is real.

Germans are a menace, always have been, always will be.

You are just jealous because Germanic peoples we are everything the Polish have always wanted to be but have never been: World famous for many many CENTURIES for being successful in everything from music both Classical and Opera, literature, science, art, architecture, fashion design, aviation, engineering, sport and especially in the production of autos.

Also half of Poland in 1939 still did not have adequate roads and sanitation until we got there and put it there for you, half of Poland were literally peasants.

Poland was ahead of Germans in all aspects in the Renaissance.... If Germany hadn't stolen half of Poland's brains, and oppressed Poland by denying them education, and jobs... I wouldn't really doubt Poland would've been far ahead of these GERM-Mans.

"Poland was ahead of Germans in all aspects in the Renaissance"

Whatever.

"If Germany hadn't stolen half of Poland's brains, and oppressed Poland by denying them education, and jobs..."

Why would we have needed to steal half of Poland's brains, considering we have always been intellectual superior to you, aw did we oppress you did we? :itsok:

Poland was definitely ahead of Germany in the Renaissance.

Actually, Germans might not be ahead of Poland for long.

In many intellectual factors Poland's even, or only slightly ahead, or behind in.'

I think Poles are much more intelligent than Germans.

Germans actually must be pretty stupid, to constantly Chimp out illogical from Hitler to Merkel.

Last edited:

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

FUCK GERMANY

In fact fuck everyone but OUR CITIZENS.

What’s most laughable in all of this is that Donald Trump is fucking US citizens first. Hence the attempt to repeal the ACA and the current bill to cut taxes for the wealthy on the backs of working people.
Exactly!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ACA is bullshit that was strapped to the back of working people. Democrats support the lame and lazy welfare state. Democrats have ruined our education system,ruined our Christian culture, and ruined our military.

Actually ACA is mostly working class, the non-working people get Medicaid.

..............//snip

Today's Germany doesn't like Nazi's.

Forum List

Back