Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Anytime now?

I keep asking and you keep running.

You lied and posted no evidence supporting your idiotic claims about the OK city bombing.

You lied about wings coming off the 757 and about impossible speeds and maneuvers.

Stop pulling BS out of your ass and post some evidence.

Go back through the thread and you will see FEMA reports declaring that two other unexploded bombs were removed from the scene...........due your due diligence, little fella.
No they did not.

They reported information obtained from the media and from an elevator repairman AND THAT IS WHAT YOU POSTED.

You are out right lying like the dishonest coward you are AGAIN

Look again, moron...............look again. I posted NUMEROUS documents.
Yes you posted them multiple times and guess that they say?

They clearly says they were gathering information from the media AND that they had an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

They did not say they removed two other bombs. They were passing on what was heard you idiot.

That is exactly what your documents state.

You are such a fucking tool.

Here you go, dumb ass.......break out a dictionary for the multi-syllable words....it says nothing about an elevator repairman, dipshit.

View attachment 171052
There you do JUST as I said.

No report of two bombs being found and removed.

Instead what you have is someone reported what they HEARD through the media.

Which of course was reporting in the immediate aftermath which was a time of chaos and confusion so it is meaningless and proof of NOTHING.

So seriously fool, when will you post some evidence for your stupid claims?

You have not done so yet and your horseshit about being an expert is wasted air because you do not know jack shit.

Just like you are proven wrong about 911.

No they did not.

They reported information obtained from the media and from an elevator repairman AND THAT IS WHAT YOU POSTED.

They clearly says they were gathering information from the media AND that they had an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

They did not say they removed two other bombs. They were passing on what was heard you idiot.

Here you go, dumb ass.......break out a dictionary for the multi-syllable words....it says nothing about an elevator repairman, dipshit.

View attachment 171052
The other documents you posted DID say include an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

This one is merely passing on information from the media which was confused in the immediate aftermath as everyone was.

So they were confused when they removed two unexploded devices? HOLY fuck but are you stupid........View attachment 171055
The media was yes.

They did not remove any bombs and the information that someone else did was merely HEARD via the media and passed on.

This document is merely a continuation of the first one which clearly says they are passing on what was HEARD in the media.

It is even from the same author on the same date.

You are busted and caught lying again.

No they did not.

View attachment 171052
The other documents you posted DID say include an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

This one is merely passing on information from the media which was confused in the immediate aftermath as everyone was.

So they were confused when they removed two unexploded devices? HOLY fuck but are you stupid........View attachment 171055
Go back through the thread and you will see FEMA reports declaring that two other unexploded bombs were removed from the scene...........due your due diligence, little fella.
No they did not.

View attachment 171052

Which of course was reporting in the immediate aftermath which was a time of chaos and confusion so it is meaningless and proof of NOTHING.

You have not done so yet and your horseshit about being an expert is wasted air because you do not know jack shit.

You are beyond fucking stupid....those reports that I have posted are official reports. 1250 pounds of ANFO would not have created that type of damage and the amount of ammonium nitrate to create that type of damage would have not only blown up the Murrah building but surrounding buildings that were not as solid as the Murrah building and the air would not have been breathable without a gas mask. An ANFO bomb loses PSI (pounds per square inch) as it meets up against a resisting force. They changed the amount of ANFO used from 1250 pounds to 4800 and that STILL would not have done that kind of damage. They found powerdized rebar that was encased in concrete on the 9th floor which is a fucking impossibility.

I PERSONALLY met with Brigadier General Benton Partin in August of 2004 and had dinner with him and his wife at Ft Belvoir just outside of Alexandria, Virginia and he very patiently went into great detail on how ANFO did not do the damage. I have talked with the surviving members of Officer Terry Yeakey's family that were intimidated into silence. Yeah, I know more than you. This has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. This has to do with the truth and what those that really pull the strings are able to do.

I am reading Cody Snodgres's book on PDF until a publisher is found. Cody claims he was approached in late 1994 and offered 500,000 dollars upfront and another 500K after it was done to take done the Murrah building because it was housing very incriminating evidence having to do with the Mena cocaine operation of the CIA and documentation of the failed anthrax vaccines (that was never properly vetted) and given to our soldiers before they went to Iraq for Desert Storm that along with depleted uranium weapons caused them to come down "Gulf War Syndrome". Those weapons were never properly researched and the masks that our soldier wore only prevent 10 microns or more from penetrating into their lungs. Uranium poisoning goes right into the testes of a man and when they came home afterwards, they were passing on this poison to their wives and girlfriends. The monetary implications if this ever made it into court could have potentially cost "da gubermint" hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions. All those records of those that might have been infected were destroyed or simply carried away when the other two bombs failed to go off. A lot of this I already knew before Cody's book but I had no clue that records of those that might be infected due to the Gulf War were destroyed because of this false flag.

I don't give a flying fuck whether YOU believe it or not........I KNOW how this corporate entity that we call "gubermint" and the shadow government actually works. Cody Snodgres was a black ops vet that contracted with the deep state to carry out various operations outside of the USA. He refused the assignment and then became a threat. Look up his interviews on youtube because he is doing the radio talk show circuit because that is a way to keep him safe........here is one that I will post......listen to it and then refute it. I dare ya.......it's very, VERY detailed.

A 757 cannot go 500 mph at ground level. It needs less atmospheric pressure higher up to get to that speed.

The 757's nose was 8 feet off the ground.... WHERE DOES THAT PUT THE ENGINES???

A: in the ground
It can over-speed in a decent.

If the front of plane is 8' feet high, the engines would be 3 feet off the ground. Plus the nose would have been pitched down diving at impact.

Also the diameter of the 757 is 12'-4" like the hole in the building. A cruise missile is only 1'-8" in diameter.

Last edited:

View attachment 171052

No they did not.

View attachment 171052

You are beyond fucking stupid....those reports that I have posted are official reports. 1250 pounds of ANFO would not have created that type of damage and the amount of ammonium nitrate to create that type of damage would have not only blown up the Murrah building but surrounding buildings that were not as solid as the Murrah building and the air would not have been breathable without a gas mask. An ANFO bomb loses PSI (pounds per square inch) as it meets up against a resisting force. They changed the amount of ANFO used from 1250 pounds to 4800 and that STILL would not have done that kind of damage. They found powerdized rebar that was encased in concrete on the 9th floor which is a fucking impossibility.

I PERSONALLY met with Brigadier General Benton Partin in August of 2004 and had dinner with him and his wife at Ft Belvoir just outside of Alexandria, Virginia and he very patiently went into great detail on how ANFO did not do the damage. I have talked with the surviving members of Officer Terry Yeakey's family that were intimidated into silence. Yeah, I know more than you. This has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. This has to do with the truth and what those that really pull the strings are able to do.

I am reading Cody Snodgres's book on PDF until a publisher is found. Cody claims he was approached in late 1994 and offered 500,000 dollars upfront and another 500K after it was done to take done the Murrah building because it was housing very incriminating evidence having to do with the Mena cocaine operation of the CIA and documentation of the failed anthrax vaccines (that was never properly vetted) and given to our soldiers before they went to Iraq for Desert Storm that along with depleted uranium weapons caused them to come down "Gulf War Syndrome". Those weapons were never properly researched and the masks that our soldier wore only prevent 10 microns or more from penetrating into their lungs. Uranium poisoning goes right into the testes of a man and when they came home afterwards, they were passing on this poison to their wives and girlfriends. The monetary implications if this ever made it into court could have potentially cost "da gubermint" hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions. All those records of those that might have been infected were destroyed or simply carried away when the other two bombs failed to go off. A lot of this I already knew before Cody's book but I had no clue that records of those that might be infected due to the Gulf War were destroyed because of this false flag.

I don't give a flying fuck whether YOU believe it or not........I KNOW how this corporate entity that we call "gubermint" and the shadow government actually works. Cody Snodgres was a black ops vet that contracted with the deep state to carry out various operations outside of the USA. He refused the assignment and then became a threat. Look up his interviews on youtube because he is doing the radio talk show circuit because that is a way to keep him safe........here is one that I will post......listen to it and then refute it. I dare ya.......it's very, VERY detailed.

Wrong little boy.

I have proven you to be uninformed stupid and a liar who defends absurd statements with outright lies.

None of your claims are true. The ANFO bomb did no kind of impossible damage in fact the damage to the building was consistent with a bomb of that type and size. The crap you are saying about it being impossible is imaginary bullshit which you pulled out of your over sized ass. You can claim such things all day but you cannot back them up.

There is nothing whatsoever impossible about it. There is no rule or guideline which states the air would not breathable without a mask.

Partin is irrelevant as he is no fucking expert in the subject which you proved by posting his resume and then even LYING through your teeth about his resume.

Gulf War Syndrome was not caused by depleted uranium and the masks we used in Desert Storm were fine and did in fact protect against such hazards.

You are dreaming up bullshit as you go to protect your sensitive and fragile little ego. The reason is that you have been exposed as an uninformed, uneducated, ignorant and dishonest punk who knows little or nothing but likes to pretend that he does.

Your video is fiction and your hero Snodgress is a nobody

View attachment 171052

View attachment 171052

Wrong little boy.

I have proven you to be uninformed stupid and a liar who defends absurd statements with outright lies.

None of your claims are true. The ANFO bomb did no kind of impossible damage in fact the damage to the building was consistent with a bomb of that type and size. The crap you are saying about it being impossible is imaginary bullshit which you pulled out of your over sized ass. You can claim such things all day but you cannot back them up.

There is nothing whatsoever impossible about it. There is no rule or guideline which states the air would not breathable without a mask.

Partin is irrelevant as he is no fucking expert in the subject which you proved by posting his resume and then even LYING through your teeth about his resume.

Gulf War Syndrome was not caused by depleted uranium and the masks we used in Desert Storm were fine and did in fact protect against such hazards.

You are dreaming up bullshit as you go to protect your sensitive and fragile little ego. The reason is that you have been exposed as an uninformed, uneducated, ignorant and dishonest punk who knows little or nothing but likes to pretend that he does.

12038117_10207857289377328_906883186108388670_n.jpg

Planes do not break up at 500 mph
They routinely fly at that speed

Planes break up when they hit a solid object
Like the Pentagon

Planes can fly that fast at high altitudes because the air is thinner.
Planes fly at high speeds due to thrust from the engines
In addition, a plane moving from a higher altitude to a lower altitude will accelerate due to the forces of gravity plus the thrust of the engines

I am going to go with the opinions of experienced pilots that say that planes cannot fly at over 500 MPH at ground level without breaking up if it's all the same to you.
No you are not

You are making shit up and ignoring basic laws of physics

Try this Force= Mass x Acceleration

Passenger plans are essentially buses with wings and jet engines. They are not built for aeronautical maneuvers and certainly not the kind of aircraft that were allegedly performed by an amatuer that struggled behind the controls of a small Cessna plane. Hani Hanjour attempted to rent a Cessna three weeks before 9/11 but was made to pass a chaperoned flight test that he failed in a major way. So, I am saying that the official story is 100% bullshit.

The same maneuvers you are claiming a 757 can't make you are claiming a cruise missile could

You just can't get your story straight

View attachment 171052

View attachment 171052

Wrong little boy.

71705275.jpg

View attachment 171052

View attachment 171052

Wrong little boy.

View attachment 171079

That applies to you.

Your claims about bombs doing impossible damage is not support by any facts truth science or evidence. You simply made them up.

Since you are no expert or authority and since no science facts or evidence supports your various claims you are proven wrong.

The ANFO bomb was quite capable of doing all of the damage you say it could not. There was no need for gas masks and those are facts you have failed to even challenge much less refute.

Partin is an engineer whose expertise is in guided missiles and aircraft and he has no background in homemade bombs or their explosive bombs he is is irrelevant.

Your video is fiction and has no evidence or facts.

You are proven wrong and defeated just as you were about 911

View attachment 171052

View attachment 171052

Wrong little boy.

View attachment 171077

Since science, evidence and facts do not support you all you have is memes.

The tool of the weak minded.

And more than 16 years after the terror attack on America you are still just "THE CONSPIRACY NUT." So sad.
Passenger plans ... are not built for aeronautical maneuvers ... So, I am saying that the official story is 100% bullshit.
The same maneuvers you are claiming a 757 can't make you are claiming a cruise missile could. You just can't get your story straight
It's a "work" in progress. After all, it's only been 16 years.

Last edited:
You know, considering the complete destruction of the outer ring, with a hole punched in ring number 2, it would take more than just one cruise missile to do that kind of damage. And, if there were 2 or more cruise missiles fired, there would be multiple explosions. There weren't.

Don't forget y'all, the Pentagon is made from reinforced concrete, is 5 stories tall, and those rings are wide as well.

So, this hijacker was able to fly just off the ground sans one wing (as that is the official story)
Dude, Why in the hell would a gas station have their cameras pointed at the pentagon or the sky? Their cameras were pointed at their places of business. You're *assuming* that for no particular reason.....a gas station would have its security camera pointed not at their gas pumps or at their merchandise inside the stores. But at a building across the freeway, or pointed uselessly into the sky.

Your explanation of events is, as always, stupidly complicated, wildly elaborate, and doesn't make a lick of sense.

The 'cruise missile' explanation is just awful. Again, why wouldn't they simply crash the plane? They clearly had no problem killing people. It would inflict horrific damage. And it wouldn't require your insanely complicated, horrendously improbable conspiracy cover up.

Cameras at the Pentagon would be focused for building security. Their purpose is to thwart anyone trying to illegally enter the building perimeter
They would not pick up an aircraft flying at 500 mph until the last instant

Planes can't fly at 500 MPH at low altitude without breaking up which is why planes start their descent 30 minutes before landing.

time to hand out the crying towel for him to cry like the baby he always does when he he gets owned on this.LOL

LA RAM, I wrote this awhile back and all I got was crickets.........

"Can I ask you an honest question??? Do you consider yourself an open minded, critical thinking person? If you are....then how can you possibly ridicule an opinion when you haven't even done 10 minutes of research into the matter? That's kind of ignorant don't you think? Not everything is a conspiracy, but nor is NOTHING a conspiracy either. Wouldn't you agree that we should evaluate each case independently and with an open mind?

The question I get all the time by naysayers is "If this is a conspiracy then explain to me how they managed to do x, y, and z?"
My response?? "I don't have every missing piece of this puzzle. But I have enough pieces to KNOW that the government-media version is false...... Imagine if I gave you a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle, and told you that the image is of a beach in Hawaii. But after snapping 30 pieces together, you notice polar bears, snow capped mountains, and men covered in furs. Although there are still 70 missing pieces, you already have enough to KNOW that the image is NOT that of a beach in Hawaii. It's the same with solving conspiracies. I may not have all of the details, but I have laid out enough pieces to know that the official story is a lie. Does that make sense to you?

THEN I get this reply....."So what? Just because "x" happened, or "y" said this, it doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. You're taking a few coincidences and making a conspiracy out of it. "
My response.... "If it were just one or two coincidences, I would agree with you. But when you have a series of 10,15, 20 different anomalies, the law of statistics PROVES that they can't all be just coincidence. For example, if we're playing dice, and I roll a "7" to win. That doesn't mean that my dice are rigged. It's just a 1 in 6 coincidence. But if I roll a "7", eight times in a row, then that's a 1 in 150,000 "coincidence". You would have to be a fool not to question the integrity of those dice. You do understand probabilities don't you?"

Notice that like clockwork,the paid shill WRONGwinger since i owned him here and he was backed up against the wall with nowhere to run after you reposted it,all he could Do is POST A laughing smiley in defeat knowing i took him to school and owned his ass? HEE HEE.

You do get that accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being a 'paid shill' isn't particularly compelling. As all you're doing is expanding your conspiracy to make it even more complex, more stupidly elaborate, more fantastically complicated.

And each layer of complexity makes your conspiracy less plausible.

Maybe focus on the points being made than trying to fold more people into your already wildly complicated conspiracy theory.

Dale if you are getting paid to post the integrity of those dice don't matter.

Dale is not a paid shill dude.I was referring to all these stupid ass trolls like WRONGwinger,sayit and sailor troll who ignore pesky facts and make up lies when they cant get around evidence 9/11 was an inside job..:biggrin:
Ignoring evidence like....all the plane debris at the pentagon, the bodies of passengers from flight 77 being pulled from the pentagon, the dozens of eye witnesses that cite a passenger jet, the autopsies, black boxes, landing gear, and engineering reports....

.....that you have to ignore to believe your conspiracy?

Yeah, pesky evidence.

So, where are the wings??????/ They should be laying down by the hole that was allegedly left by the impact..........wings are pretty damn big.........they should be whole as they should have been sheared off on impact......
LOL

Ripped to shreds

Then there should be an ungodly amount of aluminum "shreds" surrounding the scene if that was the case. I, on the other hand, beg to differ...... because the way that plane wings are attached, it would have sheared them off in two distinct pieces. They are lightweight and due to the alleged speed of the plane hitting the Pentagon? It would have caused them to break off the plane like a twig....it's called "physics".
debrisHR.jpg

Don't you know that was planted there by the cabal? Or the Illuminati, or....umm.....The Jews? Something like that.

C'mon, Predfan.....do you REALLY believe the official story and that NO jet fighters were able to be scrambled to prevent the Pentagon from being hit even after they allegedly had the plane on radar and were watching it approach for over 30 minutes?

I defended the official story for 11 years. I wouldn't even look at anything that might change my view. I took the challenge of watching "Loose Change" just so I could debunk it only to find out that Building Seven (that was hit by no plane" fell right into it's footprint in freefall fashion just like WTC 1 and 2. Hell, watching that live on TV should have set off my bullshit . detector but like all of us, we were horrified about the events of that day. I have done a lot more reading and researching INCLUDING the Popular Mechanics explanation of the freefall of the twin towers but they leave out the details of how both towers were constructed.

Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane. It was hit by massive pieces of WTC 1 and 2 that tore huge holes out of the building and set it on fire.

The FDNY anticipated its collapse by *hours* because the building was burning, bulging, and leaning. They put a transit on the building and literally measured its structural collapse. The FDNY knew it was coming down because they watched the building lose integrity as it burned for hours.

The WTC 7 theory is another stupid conspiracy. As the building was ON FIRE. Which means the 'explosives' the conspiracy requires to bring it down would have also been ON FIRE. As were all the apparatus of explosives, primers, charges, blasting cord, transmitters, everything. So the system of explosives would magically have to be FIRE PROOF. Which is stupidly imaginary.

THINK.

Second, the building's collapse also initiated in silence. So the explosives in addition to being magically fire proof would also have been SILENT as well?

Again, THINK.

Third, the FDNY anticipated the collapse of WTC 7 by hours. They evacuated the area. They estimated the time of collapse to within half an hour. Which means that the FDNY, who lost 341 of their own would have had to spontaneously JOINED the 911 conspiracy, for no particular reason. If that's an accusation you're willing to make, I double dog dare you to make it to the face of a FDNY fire fighter who survived that day.

I don't think you'd like the results. Or have the courage to make that claim face to face.

Last edited:
You are pathetic.

So, the nose of the "757" made THIS HOLE???

LOL!!!!!

Interesting, where are the wings and engines?

Aluminum burns and the wings would fold back on impact. They have pictures of the engines inside the Pentagon, because with higher mass, they travel farther.
How did the engines get inside? There are no holes in the outer ring for them to enter.

That's not the fucking outer ring, you moron!

Look back at the photo with the helipad. THAT is the outer ring!

You are pathetic.

LOL!!!!!

Aluminum burns and the wings would fold back on impact. They have pictures of the engines inside the Pentagon, because with higher mass, they travel farther.
How did the engines get inside? There are no holes in the outer ring for them to enter.

I know that.

You are pathetic.

LOL!!!!!

I took off from that helipad once

So close to where the plane hit

You are pathetic.

LOL!!!!!

I know that.

Then why did you say there are no holes in the outer ring for the engines?

Forum List

Back