Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Interesting, where are the wings and engines?

Aluminum burns and the wings would fold back on impact. They have pictures of the engines inside the Pentagon, because with higher mass, they travel farther.
How did the engines get inside? There are no holes in the outer ring for them to enter.

That's not the fucking outer ring, you moron!

Look back at the photo with the helipad. THAT is the outer ring!
I know that.

Then why did you say there are no holes in the outer ring for the engines?
Because there aren't any.

Aluminum burns and the wings would fold back on impact. They have pictures of the engines inside the Pentagon, because with higher mass, they travel farther.
How did the engines get inside? There are no holes in the outer ring for them to enter.

That's not the fucking outer ring, you moron!

Look back at the photo with the helipad. THAT is the outer ring!
I know that.

Then why did you say there are no holes in the outer ring for the engines?
Because there aren't any.

OK, dumbass! I am going to pretend that you just looked at the impact area on the outer ring and not see that almost the entire fucking building is gone!

Read this:

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Pentagon

Look again, moron...............look again. I posted NUMEROUS documents.
Yes you posted them multiple times and guess that they say?

They clearly says they were gathering information from the media AND that they had an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

They did not say they removed two other bombs. They were passing on what was heard you idiot.

That is exactly what your documents state.

You are such a fucking tool.

Here you go, dumb ass.......break out a dictionary for the multi-syllable words....it says nothing about an elevator repairman, dipshit.

View attachment 171052
The other documents you posted DID say include an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

This one is merely passing on information from the media which was confused in the immediate aftermath as everyone was.

So they were confused when they removed two unexploded devices? HOLY fuck but are you stupid........View attachment 171055
No they did not.

They reported information obtained from the media and from an elevator repairman AND THAT IS WHAT YOU POSTED.

You are out right lying like the dishonest coward you are AGAIN

They clearly says they were gathering information from the media AND that they had an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

They did not say they removed two other bombs. They were passing on what was heard you idiot.

Here you go, dumb ass.......break out a dictionary for the multi-syllable words....it says nothing about an elevator repairman, dipshit.

View attachment 171052
There you do JUST as I said.

No report of two bombs being found and removed.

Instead what you have is someone reported what they HEARD through the media.

Which of course was reporting in the immediate aftermath which was a time of chaos and confusion so it is meaningless and proof of NOTHING.

So seriously fool, when will you post some evidence for your stupid claims?

You have not done so yet and your horseshit about being an expert is wasted air because you do not know jack shit.

Just like you are proven wrong about 911.

You are beyond fucking stupid....those reports that I have posted are official reports. 1250 pounds of ANFO would not have created that type of damage and the amount of ammonium nitrate to create that type of damage would have not only blown up the Murrah building but surrounding buildings that were not as solid as the Murrah building and the air would not have been breathable without a gas mask. An ANFO bomb loses PSI (pounds per square inch) as it meets up against a resisting force. They changed the amount of ANFO used from 1250 pounds to 4800 and that STILL would not have done that kind of damage. They found powerdized rebar that was encased in concrete on the 9th floor which is a fucking impossibility.

I PERSONALLY met with Brigadier General Benton Partin in August of 2004 and had dinner with him and his wife at Ft Belvoir just outside of Alexandria, Virginia and he very patiently went into great detail on how ANFO did not do the damage. I have talked with the surviving members of Officer Terry Yeakey's family that were intimidated into silence. Yeah, I know more than you. This has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. This has to do with the truth and what those that really pull the strings are able to do.

I am reading Cody Snodgres's book on PDF until a publisher is found. Cody claims he was approached in late 1994 and offered 500,000 dollars upfront and another 500K after it was done to take done the Murrah building because it was housing very incriminating evidence having to do with the Mena cocaine operation of the CIA and documentation of the failed anthrax vaccines (that was never properly vetted) and given to our soldiers before they went to Iraq for Desert Storm that along with depleted uranium weapons caused them to come down "Gulf War Syndrome". Those weapons were never properly researched and the masks that our soldier wore only prevent 10 microns or more from penetrating into their lungs. Uranium poisoning goes right into the testes of a man and when they came home afterwards, they were passing on this poison to their wives and girlfriends. The monetary implications if this ever made it into court could have potentially cost "da gubermint" hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions. All those records of those that might have been infected were destroyed or simply carried away when the other two bombs failed to go off. A lot of this I already knew before Cody's book but I had no clue that records of those that might be infected due to the Gulf War were destroyed because of this false flag.

I don't give a flying fuck whether YOU believe it or not........I KNOW how this corporate entity that we call "gubermint" and the shadow government actually works. Cody Snodgres was a black ops vet that contracted with the deep state to carry out various operations outside of the USA. He refused the assignment and then became a threat. Look up his interviews on youtube because he is doing the radio talk show circuit because that is a way to keep him safe........here is one that I will post......listen to it and then refute it. I dare ya.......it's very, VERY detailed.

the amount of ammonium nitrate to create that type of damage would have not only blown up the Murrah building but surrounding buildings that were not as solid as the Murrah building and the air would not have been breathable without a gas mask.

The reaction doesn't produce ammonia as a by product.

three farts in a row from the trolls,:9::banana: they can only sling shit in defeat as their handlers pay them to knowing they are cornered against the wall with nowhere to run no matter how many times this is posted below.:lmao::haha:

that many expert pilots from around the world have said THEY could not have done those magical moves in the air ignoring that an JET AIRLINER "CANNOT" do those feats.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I am going to go with the opinions of experienced pilots that say that planes cannot fly at over 500 MPH at ground level without breaking up if it's all the same to you.

as i said they can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are since what EXPERTS say mean nothing to them,only what their corrupt government agencys and the LAMESTREAM media tell them.comedy gold don they EVER get tired of all the shit they end up with on their faces?.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You know, considering the complete destruction of the outer ring, with a hole punched in ring number 2, it would take more than just one cruise missile to do that kind of damage. And, if there were 2 or more cruise missiles fired, there would be multiple explosions. There weren't.

Don't forget y'all, the Pentagon is made from reinforced concrete, is 5 stories tall, and those rings are wide as well.

So, this hijacker was able to fly just off the ground sans one wing (as that is the official story)
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! The Pentagon could only produce those few frames??? The FBI confiscated all the cameras from businesses as "evidence" but never released the footage? HOLY shit, how fucking stupid are you????

Dude, Why in the hell would a gas station have their cameras pointed at the pentagon or the sky? Their cameras were pointed at their places of business. You're *assuming* that for no particular reason.....a gas station would have its security camera pointed not at their gas pumps or at their merchandise inside the stores. But at a building across the freeway, or pointed uselessly into the sky.

Your explanation of events is, as always, stupidly complicated, wildly elaborate, and doesn't make a lick of sense.

The 'cruise missile' explanation is just awful. Again, why wouldn't they simply crash the plane? They clearly had no problem killing people. It would inflict horrific damage. And it wouldn't require your insanely complicated, horrendously improbable conspiracy cover up.

Cameras at the Pentagon would be focused for building security. Their purpose is to thwart anyone trying to illegally enter the building perimeter
They would not pick up an aircraft flying at 500 mph until the last instant

Planes can't fly at 500 MPH at low altitude without breaking up which is why planes start their descent 30 minutes before landing.
Planes do not break up at 500 mph
They routinely fly at that speed

Planes break up when they hit a solid object
Like the Pentagon

Planes can fly that fast at high altitudes because the air is thinner.

pesky facts like that dont mean nothing to the paid shill though.LOL

You scum bags are getting boring with your fucking stupidity

What's stupid?

I'll tell you what is stupid! Your inability to reason out the facts.

Hhe has taken you to school with pesky facts you have evaded and ignored.not his fault you are a chickenshit coward who runs off and evades them shill.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

one who is delusiona as you who believes in magic bullets is one to talk shill:haha:

I am going to go with the opinions of experienced pilots that say that planes cannot fly at over 500 MPH at ground level without breaking up if it's all the same to you.

as i said they can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are since what EXPERTS say mean nothing to them,only what their corrupt government agencys and the LAMESTREAM media tell them.comedy gold don they EVER get tired of all the shit they end up with on their faces?.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am going to go with the opinions of experienced pilots that say that planes cannot fly at over 500 MPH at ground level without breaking up

Can you post some of these experts claiming that these planes would break up over 500 mph?
And how quickly they'd break up.
5 seconds? 5 minutes? 5 hours?

I am going to go with the opinions of experienced pilots that say that planes cannot fly at over 500 MPH at ground level without breaking up

Can you post some of these experts claiming that these planes would break up over 500 mph?

How about the rocket car that broke the sound barrier?

That's about as ground level as you can get!

three farts in a row from the trolls,:9::banana: they can only sling shit in defeat as their handlers pay them to knowing they are cornered against the wall with nowhere to run no matter how many times this is posted below.:lmao::haha:

that many expert pilots from around the world have said THEY could not have done those magical moves in the air ignoring that an JET AIRLINER "CANNOT" do those feats.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What magical moves?

Still ignoring overwheliming evidence, LA? You ignore the plane debris, you ignore the radar records, you ignore the bodies, you ignore the black boxes, you ignore the overwhelming majority of eye witnesses, you ignore the black boxes, you ignore the engineering reports.

But why would we ignore what you must to cling to your awful conspiracy explanation? You can't even tell us why they wouldn't crash the plane rather than go through your fantastically elaborate, wildly complex conspiracy cover up.

Occam's Razor once again cuts your conspiracy to ribbons.

They think that because the aircraft generally cruises at 30,000 to 35,000 feet up in the air where it is thin, and they think the aircraft will break apart at lower levels where the air is thicker in density.

They cite slow speeds when an aircraft lands as "proof" of this concept. Only trouble is, the aircraft has to slow down it's inertia because runways are limited in length.

And yes, an aircraft CAN hit those kinds of speeds at lower altitudes. The main reason that they cruise at 30,000 to 35,000 ft where the air is thin is because of fuel conservation.

There. Mystery solved for all you idiots that think the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile.

Last edited:

What magical moves?

They are trying to say that the aircraft went inverted and spiraled down into the Pentagon, flying like a fighter jet during combat.

Well..................they did have a small part of it right. I was watching the History Channel's documentary about the attack on the Pentagon, and they said that the pilots had used the autopilot to get to DC, but there was no beacon that led to the Pentagon, it led to the airport. When the terrorists saw that they were going to overshoot the Pentagon, they took it off of autopilot, and then did a spiral maneuver (kind of like a car riding down a spiral ramp, because they stayed nose down but didn't go inverted), and that is how they were able to correct course to hit the Pentagon.

No, there weren't any "magical" maneuvers.

\No such expert pilots ever said that and you are long since proven wrong and full of crap.

You are the only shill farting and slinging shit in defeat

You really are the laughing stock of the planet and Dale Smith is rapidly catching up

View attachment 171052
The other documents you posted DID say include an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

This one is merely passing on information from the media which was confused in the immediate aftermath as everyone was.

So they were confused when they removed two unexploded devices? HOLY fuck but are you stupid........View attachment 171055

View attachment 171052
There you do JUST as I said.

No report of two bombs being found and removed.

Instead what you have is someone reported what they HEARD through the media.

Which of course was reporting in the immediate aftermath which was a time of chaos and confusion so it is meaningless and proof of NOTHING.

So seriously fool, when will you post some evidence for your stupid claims?

You have not done so yet and your horseshit about being an expert is wasted air because you do not know jack shit.

Just like you are proven wrong about 911.

You are beyond fucking stupid....those reports that I have posted are official reports. 1250 pounds of ANFO would not have created that type of damage and the amount of ammonium nitrate to create that type of damage would have not only blown up the Murrah building but surrounding buildings that were not as solid as the Murrah building and the air would not have been breathable without a gas mask. An ANFO bomb loses PSI (pounds per square inch) as it meets up against a resisting force. They changed the amount of ANFO used from 1250 pounds to 4800 and that STILL would not have done that kind of damage. They found powerdized rebar that was encased in concrete on the 9th floor which is a fucking impossibility.

I PERSONALLY met with Brigadier General Benton Partin in August of 2004 and had dinner with him and his wife at Ft Belvoir just outside of Alexandria, Virginia and he very patiently went into great detail on how ANFO did not do the damage. I have talked with the surviving members of Officer Terry Yeakey's family that were intimidated into silence. Yeah, I know more than you. This has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. This has to do with the truth and what those that really pull the strings are able to do.

I am reading Cody Snodgres's book on PDF until a publisher is found. Cody claims he was approached in late 1994 and offered 500,000 dollars upfront and another 500K after it was done to take done the Murrah building because it was housing very incriminating evidence having to do with the Mena cocaine operation of the CIA and documentation of the failed anthrax vaccines (that was never properly vetted) and given to our soldiers before they went to Iraq for Desert Storm that along with depleted uranium weapons caused them to come down "Gulf War Syndrome". Those weapons were never properly researched and the masks that our soldier wore only prevent 10 microns or more from penetrating into their lungs. Uranium poisoning goes right into the testes of a man and when they came home afterwards, they were passing on this poison to their wives and girlfriends. The monetary implications if this ever made it into court could have potentially cost "da gubermint" hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions. All those records of those that might have been infected were destroyed or simply carried away when the other two bombs failed to go off. A lot of this I already knew before Cody's book but I had no clue that records of those that might be infected due to the Gulf War were destroyed because of this false flag.

I don't give a flying fuck whether YOU believe it or not........I KNOW how this corporate entity that we call "gubermint" and the shadow government actually works. Cody Snodgres was a black ops vet that contracted with the deep state to carry out various operations outside of the USA. He refused the assignment and then became a threat. Look up his interviews on youtube because he is doing the radio talk show circuit because that is a way to keep him safe........here is one that I will post......listen to it and then refute it. I dare ya.......it's very, VERY detailed.

the amount of ammonium nitrate to create that type of damage would have not only blown up the Murrah building but surrounding buildings that were not as solid as the Murrah building and the air would not have been breathable without a gas mask.

The reaction doesn't produce ammonia as a by product.

Presumably he is saying that such an explosion would create some other type of poisonous gas as a by product but what sort of chemical reaction would cause this is something he simply cannot explain or reference or supply a citation for.

By the way, the aircraft that hit the field in PA was calculated to have hit the ground at 580 mph.

Yes, aircraft crash investigators can figure out things like that. I learned about it when I was stationed with VFA-131 Wildcats, and one of the pilots of our sister squadron VFA-136 Knighthawks flew into a granite cloud while participating in a detachment. The reports that were typed up contained all sorts of information, from the info in the black box, to the way the impact zone was mapped.

What magical moves?

They are trying to say that the aircraft went inverted and spiraled down into the Pentagon, flying like a fighter jet during combat.

Well..................they did have a small part of it right. I was watching the History Channel's documentary about the attack on the Pentagon, and they said that the pilots had used the autopilot to get to DC, but there was no beacon that led to the Pentagon, it led to the airport. When the terrorists saw that they were going to overshoot the Pentagon, they took it off of autopilot, and then did a spiral maneuver (kind of like a car riding down a spiral ramp, because they stayed nose down but didn't go inverted), and that is how they were able to correct course to hit the Pentagon.

No, there weren't any "magical" maneuvers.

Thanks!

There should not have been any radical maneuvers required as the Pentagon is located practically next to the northern boundaries of Reagan National. It is called a "turn". That would be really hard to do.

Forum List

Back