Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Much like LARAM you betray your true age when faced with facts.

That is because everything I said was factual and you cannot refute it beyond simply lying like a brat.

Now you are crying like the teenager you are lining in moms basement.

Now get off of her computer boy and go learn something

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Lining in my mom's basement???????

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic: have another!!!!!

I said living and that is what was typed fool

And yes you do.

That was a "typed fool"???? What the fuck is that? What the hell are you drinking tonight??????

HOLY shit! I am gonna "bookmark" this thread!!!!
You should for posterity so people can see how much of a dumbfuck you are

Obviously....since according to you I am "lining in my mom's basement and being a "typed fool"......

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are simply making crap up now like you did about the plane flying with one wing.

The evidence proves you wrong and irrefutably so.

Post some evidence boy

Much like LARAM you betray your true age when faced with facts.

That is because everything I said was factual and you cannot refute it beyond simply lying like a brat.

Now you are crying like the teenager you are lining in moms basement.

Now get off of her computer boy and go learn something

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic: have another!!!!!

And yes you do.

That was a "typed fool"???? What the fuck is that? What the hell are you drinking tonight??????

Obviously....since according to you I am "lining in my mom's basement and being a "typed fool"......

Anytime now?

I keep asking and you keep running.

You lied and posted no evidence supporting your idiotic claims about the OK city bombing.

You lied about wings coming off the 757 and about impossible speeds and maneuvers.

Stop pulling BS out of your ass and post some evidence.

Soup Nazi Meltdown time!!!!!!!

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
Nope making Dale Smith into a bitch time with facts and evidence.

So seriously how does it feel to be the laughing stock of the world?

You DO know that it is true you have been proven wrong and fucking idiot.

All you are doing is making your self look like a fucking idiot

Wrong. I made him into the idiot and all the other conspiracy shills as well.

The facts and evidence proves 911 was not an inside job and a 757 DID hit the pentagon.

And yes you do.

You are simply making crap up now like you did about the plane flying with one wing.

Post some evidence boy

Popular Mechanics "professor" Mete Sozen claimed that the plane had one of it's wings sheared off and fell on the ground (his words,so look it up) and it had to of happened before it allegedly hit the Pentagon and MUST have been the left wing because the flimsy 5 frames people were given to peruse has no protruding piece of metal that could be mistaken for a wing. I certainly have seen no footage of a wing measuring at least 50 feet recovered at the entrance way (and those things are HUGE)...are you getting the picture now????

LOL!!!!

And yes you do.

Anytime now?

You lied and posted no evidence supporting your idiotic claims about the OK city bombing.

You lied about wings coming off the 757 and about impossible speeds and maneuvers.

Go back through the thread and you will see FEMA reports declaring that two other unexploded bombs were removed from the scene...........due your due diligence, little fella.

Why does this video get some people SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

The video angers only loons like you. For those of dealing in sanity, we are just annoyed that you bother us with your ignorant shit. You’d be better off looking for Big Foot or finding Elvis.

And yes you do.

Post some evidence boy

Popular Mechanics "professor" Mete Sozen claimed that the plane had one of it's wings sheared off and fell on the ground (his words,so look it up) and it had to of happened before it allegedly hit the Pentagon and MUST have been the left wing because the flimsy 5 frames people were given to peruse has no protruding piece of metal that could be mistaken for a wing. I certainly have seen no footage of a wing measuring at least 50 feet recovered at the entrance way (and those things are HUGE)...are you getting the picture now????

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

Nor is he any part of the official explanation. In an earlier post you said ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL EXPLANATION.

So now you are proven to have lid to save face AGAIN.

Yes I am getting the picture.

You lied again and made a bunch of crap up because the fact and evidence proves you wrong.

And yes you do.

Anytime now?

Go back through the thread and you will see FEMA reports declaring that two other unexploded bombs were removed from the scene...........due your due diligence, little fella.
No they did not.

They reported information obtained from the media and from an elevator repairman AND THAT IS WHAT YOU POSTED.

You are out right lying like the dishonest coward you are AGAIN

Post some evidence boy

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

Nor is he any part of the official explanation. In an earlier post you said ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL EXPLANATION.

You lied again and made a bunch of crap up because the fact and evidence proves you wrong.

LMAO! I am just pointing out the absurdities of the shills that are claiming that a plane hit the Pentagon with an inexperienced pilot flying with a missing wing that was able to fly mere inches of the ground!

Of course, I am just "lining" in my mom's basement and a "typed fool".........

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

If the wings folded back what happened to them there is no picks of them

th

View attachment 171026

I don't see wings from a 757 all I see is parts from a blown up cruise missile

You have any pictures of intact cruise missiles with that color scheme?

Anytime now?

No they did not.

They reported information obtained from the media and from an elevator repairman AND THAT IS WHAT YOU POSTED.

Look again, moron...............look again. I posted NUMEROUS documents.

Post some evidence boy

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

LMAO! I am just pointing out the absurdities of the shills that are claiming that a plane hit the Pentagon with an inexperienced pilot flying with a missing wing that was able to fly mere inches of the ground!

Post some evidence boy

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

No that is not what you are doing.

You are lying like a coward.

No one said it was missing a wing. Inexperienced pilots CAN fly planes and crash them and even turn them 279 degrees in a corkscrew maneuver which is exactly how EVERY plane TURNS.

What you are doing is making up false crap as you did about the OK city bombing and then claiming to be an expert.

Anytime now?

No they did not.

Yes you posted them multiple times and guess that they say?

They clearly says they were gathering information from the media AND that they had an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

They did not say they removed two other bombs. They were passing on what was heard you idiot.

That is exactly what your documents state.

You are such a fucking tool.

Post some evidence boy

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

Post some evidence boy

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

No one said it was missing a wing. Inexperienced pilots CAN fly planes and crash them and even turn them 279 degrees in a corkscrew maneuver which is exactly how EVERY plane TURNS.

What you are doing is making up false crap as you did about the OK city bombing and then claiming to be an expert.

Dude, you are simply ridiculous and it's blatantly obvious to me that your ability to "think" is as poor as your ability to spell and punctuate. I bet you made as bad of an argument that there IS indeed a "Santa Claus" as you are making trying to convince us naysayers that something other than a plane hit the Pentagon.

Allow me to sum it up succinctly and precisely....you are not helping those that wish to counter our arguments as to the validity of the claims made by "da gubermint".

Anytime now?

No they did not.

They clearly says they were gathering information from the media AND that they had an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

They did not say they removed two other bombs. They were passing on what was heard you idiot.

Here you go, dumb ass.......break out a dictionary for the multi-syllable words....it says nothing about an elevator repairman, dipshit.

fema1.jpg

Post some evidence boy

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

Post some evidence boy

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

Dude, you are simply ridiculous and it's blatantly obvious to me that your ability to "think" is as poor as your ability to spell and punctuate. I bet you made as bad of an argument that there IS indeed a "Santa Claus" as you are making trying to convince us naysayers that something other than a plane hit the Pentagon.

Allow me to sum it up succinctly and precisely....you are not helping those that wish to counter our arguments as to the validity of the claims made by "da gubermint".
I am not about helping others I am about debunking your stupidity. And that is what I have done.

The documents you posted state exactly what I said they do.

So not talk to others about punctuating when you are worse.

Emojis are not punctuation boy.

You are proven to be a liar and fraud and chump. No evidence supports your claims, however, evidence does prove you wrong and naive gullible fool.

A 757 hit the pentagon after being hijacked. Case closed and you have nothing to prove or even suggest otherwise.

Anytime now?

No they did not.

Here you go, dumb ass.......break out a dictionary for the multi-syllable words....it says nothing about an elevator repairman, dipshit.

View attachment 171052

Thank you for the proof. OBTAINED VIA MEDIA SOURCES.

Just as I said.

No evidence that they removed two bombs. No report that they removed two bombs, Just a hearsay report from media in the immediate aftermath.

Anytime now?

No they did not.

View attachment 171052
The other documents you posted DID say include an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

This one is merely passing on information from the media which was confused in the immediate aftermath as everyone was.

No they did not.

View attachment 171052
The other documents you posted DID say include an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

This one is merely passing on information from the media which was confused in the immediate aftermath as everyone was.

So they were confused when they removed two unexploded devices? HOLY fuck but are you stupid........
dod.jpg

Forum List

Back