Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

She compared the plight of being banned from Twitter to the Nazi Holocaust.

So? Why is that a fireable offense? I mean I think itā€™s a silly comparison, but itā€™s not bigoted or anything
The stupid friggin bitch wants shitting on from a great height.
She puts human life at risk with her sneering at mask wearers trying to embarrass people into putting themselves a risk the old whore, and is another who by questioning the result of a legitimate election deemed flawless by UN international observers and undermines the stability of the US pushing it into violent reactionaries excuses for sedition. It was Twitter user fans of the show who demanded her sacking.
The Nazi's would put a boot up her non-aryan fanny.
Bullshit. If they took a poll I would bet that 90% would not care. My kids love the show they arenā€™t into politics. Why are people like you so easily offended?
The guy signing the checks cares.

She should join a union. Lol

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

So? Why is that a fireable offense? I mean I think itā€™s a silly comparison, but itā€™s not bigoted or anything
She puts human life at risk with her sneering at mask wearers trying to embarrass people into putting themselves a risk the old whore, and is another who by questioning the result of a legitimate election deemed flawless by UN international observers and undermines the stability of the US pushing it into violent reactionaries excuses for sedition. It was Twitter user fans of the show who demanded her sacking.
Bullshit. If they took a poll I would bet that 90% would not care. My kids love the show they arenā€™t into politics. Why are people like you so easily offended?

The point was that your stated reason for teh firing is not true.

Yes it was.

Yes it was.

You claimed the twitter mob was fans.

That is not true.

And she got cancelled for it, proving her fucking point you cum bucket SJW twat-waddle soi boi cuck.

Uh, she got cancelled because after Disney paid $4 Billion for a Fun Space adventure for the whole family, they didn't need some Mannish Woman messing it up bringing politics into the mix.

View attachment 456152
(You know, except for that time the protagonist murdered children, but other than that, a Fun Space Adventure for the whole family.)

Kind of like this?

Gina Carano Fired by Disney After Holocaust Tweet While ā€˜Mandalorianā€™ Co-Star Pedro Pascal, Who Compared US Migrant Facility to Nazi Concentration Camp, Not Fired

Your kids wouldn't be into politics their kids.
We all know celebrities have tens/hundreds of thousands even millions of fans, many of who are young and impressionable and will be influenced by her gobbing off with information that could possibly kill or injure them (not wearing masks when health experts are demanding it). Questioning the result of a legitimate election when The Courts and UN International Observers found no evidence of wrongdoing let alone fraud. Elections are the cornerstone and underpin democracy if we can no longer have them cos of stupid bitches like her cast doubt on the process it leaves the door open for a dictator.

Finally and as I've said several times on here you can't compare anyone with Nazis except Nazis. Has the stupid bitch any real idea of what those psychos actually did? So to compare them with her own employers who have a responsibility to protect vulnerable young fans and was demanded by those fans to dumb her quite apart from the disgusting personal insult they must have felt, should just be the first step for the evil sneering bitch. She should never be allowed to appear in any acting performance going out to the general public again and must be blacklisted for life. Maybe when she has sat alone and about to be evicted to end up on the streets she can dwell on her bloody arrogant couldn't give a shit, I'll insult and endanger who I like attitude.

It is everything she deserves!

attacking the free Press, attacking the institutions of democracy, calling on angry mobs to enforce his whims.
The press is no more or less free than it was in the old soviet union

they are pathological liberals with no sense of shame or how to perform unbiased news reporting

Trump called them out and publically shamed them

but he never prevented them saying whatever they pleased

attacking the free Press, attacking the institutions of democracy, calling on angry mobs to enforce his whims.
The press is no more or less free than it was in the old soviet union

they are pathological liberals with no sense of shame or how to perform unbiased news reporting

Trump called them out and publically shamed them

but he never prevented them saying whatever they pleased

Unlike the left who never met a silencing tactic they didn't like.

If they can't get government to do it, they go to the corporations.

We ll see how it all plays out. My kids and my guess is most kids would watch regardless.

We all know celebrities have tens/hundreds of thousands even millions of fans, many of who are young and impressionable and will be influenced by her gobbing off with information that could possibly kill or injure them (not wearing masks when health experts are demanding it). Questioning the result of a legitimate election when The Courts and UN International Observers found no evidence of wrongdoing let alone fraud. Elections are the cornerstone and underpin democracy if we can no longer have them cos of stupid bitches like her cast doubt on the process it leaves the door open for a dictator.

Finally and as I've said several times on here you can't compare anyone with Nazis except Nazis. Has the stupid bitch any real idea of what those psychos actually did? So to compare them with her own employers who have a responsibility to protect vulnerable young fans and was demanded by those fans to dumb her quite apart from the disgusting personal insult they must have felt, should just be the first step for the evil sneering bitch. She should never be allowed to appear in any acting performance going out to the general public again and must be blacklisted for life. Maybe when she has sat alone and about to be evicted to end up on the streets she can dwell on her bloody arrogant couldn't give a shit, I'll insult and endanger who I like attitude.

Post when youā€™re sober. The grammatical errors and word omissions while comical make you look like a moron. She exercised her free speech. Why are you so easily offended? Snowflake

Its absolutely inappropriate to compare the plight of the Jews with that of modern day QOPPERS. The Jews were rounded up, forced into gas chambers and then gassed. Nobody got hurt.

Whereas the QOPPERS have been been asked to wear facemasks in public buildings. There really is no comparison and her basic humanity should have told her to find a better example.

Having said that I cannot think of anything more horrific and demeaning than wearing a mask whilst signing up for Parler.

As a Paki from the slums of London you have less years of education than you have teeth. Which would be two, I think?

In 1930, no Jews were rounded up, forced into gas chambers and then gassed. Like the Nazis today, that was the era of defamation. The Nazi controlled press spreads hatred of Whites (which the Nazis call "supremacist") just as Hitler's press spread hatred of Jews. The violence of Brown Shirts today, raping and pillaging across America, just as Hitler's Brown Shirts did, is to create terror and dread. The new Juden, the whites, know that should they enter the areas controlled by the Brown Shirts in Seattle or Portland, they will be assaulted, raped, or killed. Should the Juden fight back, as Kyle Rittenhouse did, then the JUDEN will be arrested because the Brown Shirts are operating with the blessing of the Reich.

Yes, we could wait several years until democrats implement the final solution to the white problem, and millions will be murdered by the democrat Nazis. Or we can act now and stop the Nazis BEFORE they engage in genocide this time.

Yes it was.

You claimed the twitter mob was fans.

That is not true.
Wasnā€™t me.

This is equal rights. If a guy said something this dumb, they'd be fired, too.

That's a fucking lie, Nazi Scum.

1613140364292.png

Spoiler Alert: This Disney Plus executive wasn't fired, wasn't reprimanded, wasn't banned from Twitter.

As long as it's aimed at the Juden, anything, no matter how vile or violent is embraced by Twitter and Disney.

We ll see how it all plays out. My kids and my guess is most kids would watch regardless.
So there is nothing she could tweet to make you change the channel?

Post when youā€™re sober. The grammatical errors and word omissions while comical make you look like a moron. She exercised her free speech. Why are you so easily offended? Snowflake
Shut up your cake 'ole - you can't even write Azog The Defiler. There's a space between words. If you use capitals for the first and last word you have to use one for 'The' in the middle and you should have thought it out so you don't have an er adrift - very unprofessional and makes you look dyslexic.
Anyway it's our language and you can't even spell words like colour or parlour and make the dumb mistake of sticking 'z's everywhere were 's's go. so if you're trying to join the Nazi spelling police you will have to improve dramatically.

As for the stupid bitch I don't even know who she is and have never seen or would want to see her poxy programme. I only watch intellectual programmes which count out anything made in the US.
You dumb Trumpsters are making a right fuck up of the US and if your not careful we will come back over there and kick your stupid arses like we did in 1776 and then you'll have something to cry about.

First, conservatives can't broadcast whatever they like to the entire world
Wrong. Start a website. Pay for hosting. Broadcast anything you like. Nobody is getting banned for posting anything "conservative" anyway. If your campaign of complaining involves conflating the idiotic, deadly lies about the pandemic and the election with "conservatism", then you are willingly digging the grave for conservatism. "It's your funeral", as they say.

Wrong. They willingly participated.
Sure, the ones who hated Jews. I assumed (correctly) that you were not.referring to the Third Reich preaching to the choir.

No, pretty much the whole population. The Nazi Party numbered less than 10% of the German population. The only way they could do the horrible shit they did, is because the population as a whole willingly participated. Read some history.
Its absolutely inappropriate to compare the plight of the Jews with that of modern day QOPPERS. The Jews were rounded up, forced into gas chambers and then gassed. Nobody got hurt.

Whereas the QOPPERS have been been asked to wear facemasks in public buildings. There really is no comparison and her basic humanity should have told her to find a better example.

Having said that I cannot think of anything more horrific and demeaning than wearing a mask whilst signing up for Parler.
Shut up. Lefties make Nazi comparisons all of the time.

Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back