Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

She compared the plight of being banned from Twitter to the Nazi Holocaust.

So? Why is that a fireable offense? I mean I think itā€™s a silly comparison, but itā€™s not bigoted or anything
The stupid friggin bitch wants shitting on from a great height.
She puts human life at risk with her sneering at mask wearers trying to embarrass people into putting themselves a risk the old whore, and is another who by questioning the result of a legitimate election deemed flawless by UN international observers and undermines the stability of the US pushing it into violent reactionaries excuses for sedition. It was Twitter user fans of the show who demanded her sacking.
The Nazi's would put a boot up her non-aryan fanny.
Bullshit. If they took a poll I would bet that 90% would not care. My kids love the show they arenā€™t into politics. Why are people like you so easily offended?
The guy signing the checks cares.

She should join a union. Lol
We ll see how it all plays out. My kids and my guess is most kids would watch regardless.
So there is nothing she could tweet to make you change the channel?
If she tweeted that Israel has hypnotized the world and that Allah will have his vengeance on the Jews then of course. Or if she said that blacks are inferior due to their skin color, of course. It would have to be something overt like that. If she tweeted that the GOP is a party of racists, I would not care.

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

So? Why is that a fireable offense? I mean I think itā€™s a silly comparison, but itā€™s not bigoted or anything
She puts human life at risk with her sneering at mask wearers trying to embarrass people into putting themselves a risk the old whore, and is another who by questioning the result of a legitimate election deemed flawless by UN international observers and undermines the stability of the US pushing it into violent reactionaries excuses for sedition. It was Twitter user fans of the show who demanded her sacking.
Bullshit. If they took a poll I would bet that 90% would not care. My kids love the show they arenā€™t into politics. Why are people like you so easily offended?
Your kids wouldn't be into politics their kids.
We all know celebrities have tens/hundreds of thousands even millions of fans, many of who are young and impressionable and will be influenced by her gobbing off with information that could possibly kill or injure them (not wearing masks when health experts are demanding it). Questioning the result of a legitimate election when The Courts and UN International Observers found no evidence of wrongdoing let alone fraud. Elections are the cornerstone and underpin democracy if we can no longer have them cos of stupid bitches like her cast doubt on the process it leaves the door open for a dictator.

Finally and as I've said several times on here you can't compare anyone with Nazis except Nazis. Has the stupid bitch any real idea of what those psychos actually did? So to compare them with her own employers who have a responsibility to protect vulnerable young fans and was demanded by those fans to dumb her quite apart from the disgusting personal insult they must have felt, should just be the first step for the evil sneering bitch. She should never be allowed to appear in any acting performance going out to the general public again and must be blacklisted for life. Maybe when she has sat alone and about to be evicted to end up on the streets she can dwell on her bloody arrogant couldn't give a shit, I'll insult and endanger who I like attitude.

It is everything she deserves!
Post when youā€™re sober. The grammatical errors and word omissions while comical make you look like a moron. She exercised her free speech. Why are you so easily offended? Snowflake
Shut up your cake 'ole - you can't even write Azog The Defiler. There's a space between words. If you use capitals for the first and last word you have to use one for 'The' in the middle and you should have thought it out so you don't have an er adrift - very unprofessional and makes you look dyslexic.
Anyway it's our language and you can't even spell words like colour or parlour and make the dumb mistake of sticking 'z's everywhere were 's's go. so if you're trying to join the Nazi spelling police you will have to improve dramatically.

As for the stupid bitch I don't even know who she is and have never seen or would want to see her poxy programme. I only watch intellectual programmes which count out anything made in the US.
You dumb Trumpsters are making a right fuck up of the US and if your not careful we will come back over there and kick your stupid arses like we did in 1776 and then you'll have something to cry about.
There is a space between your ears. Programmes? Youā€™re not even an American. Go away, foreign troll.

We all know celebrities have tens/hundreds of thousands even millions of fans, many of who are young and impressionable and will be influenced by her gobbing off with information that could possibly kill or injure them (not wearing masks when health experts are demanding it). Questioning the result of a legitimate election when The Courts and UN International Observers found no evidence of wrongdoing let alone fraud. Elections are the cornerstone and underpin democracy if we can no longer have them cos of stupid bitches like her cast doubt on the process it leaves the door open for a dictator.

Finally and as I've said several times on here you can't compare anyone with Nazis except Nazis. Has the stupid bitch any real idea of what those psychos actually did? So to compare them with her own employers who have a responsibility to protect vulnerable young fans and was demanded by those fans to dumb her quite apart from the disgusting personal insult they must have felt, should just be the first step for the evil sneering bitch. She should never be allowed to appear in any acting performance going out to the general public again and must be blacklisted for life. Maybe when she has sat alone and about to be evicted to end up on the streets she can dwell on her bloody arrogant couldn't give a shit, I'll insult and endanger who I like attitude.

Post when youā€™re sober. The grammatical errors and word omissions while comical make you look like a moron. She exercised her free speech. Why are you so easily offended? Snowflake
Shut up your cake 'ole - you can't even write Azog The Defiler. There's a space between words. If you use capitals for the first and last word you have to use one for 'The' in the middle and you should have thought it out so you don't have an er adrift - very unprofessional and makes you look dyslexic.
Anyway it's our language and you can't even spell words like colour or parlour and make the dumb mistake of sticking 'z's everywhere were 's's go. so if you're trying to join the Nazi spelling police you will have to improve dramatically.

As for the stupid bitch I don't even know who she is and have never seen or would want to see her poxy programme. I only watch intellectual programmes which count out anything made in the US.
You dumb Trumpsters are making a right fuck up of the US and if your not careful we will come back over there and kick your stupid arses like we did in 1776 and then you'll have something to cry about.
There is a space between your ears. Programmes? Youā€™re not even an American. Go away, foreign troll.
And thank fuck for that. You want me to go away? Well can't do that cos I'm the nazi slayer and your worst nightmare. Boo! Ha ha ha and did that make you shit yourself?

I have to be somewhere so you get a brief respite but I'll be coming back so try not to bite your fingernails to the bone! Ha ha ha!

And thank fuck for that. You want me to go away? Well can't do that cos I'm the nazi slayer and your worst nightmare. Boo! Ha ha ha and did that make you shit yourself?

I have to be somewhere so you get a brief respite but I'll be coming back so try not to bite your fingernails to the bone! Ha ha ha!
Nazi slayer? I am a Jew you dummy. Listen Brit, you got your own problems to worry about.

1613144650607.png

1613144671370.png

In a land of deceit telling the truth is a capital offense. Gina told the truth. The Nazis did demonize Jews and did encourage neighbors to turn agsinst them. It is also true that the communists in this country feel the same way.

Nazi slayer? I am a Jew you dummy. Listen Brit, you got your own problems to worry about.

View attachment 456229

View attachment 456231
How does that even work? You being both a Jew and a Nazi? Especially when most Jews are Democrats?
Any way your exactly the sort of anti-Asian Islamaphobe, I have been arguing with ZGuy about just this morning.
Check out his thread - End Anti-Asian hate crimes? She needs to tell the democrats to stop being hateful to Asians, stop discriminating against them.

Those guys, by the way, are actors paid by the English Defence League. They did not know at the time of course who was paying them. There are no, no go sharia law only areas in the UK. Muslims are only 4% of the UK population and don't even have their own political party.

View attachment 456229

View attachment 456231
How does that even work? You being both a Jew and a Nazi? Especially when most Jews are Democrats?
Any way your exactly the sort of anti-Asian Islamaphobe, I have been arguing with ZGuy about just this morning.
Check out his thread - End Anti-Asian hate crimes? She needs to tell the democrats to stop being hateful to Asians, stop discriminating against them.

Those guys, by the way, are actors paid by the English Defence League. They did not know at the time of course who was paying them. There are no, no go sharia law only areas in the UK. Muslims are only 4% of the UK population and don't even have their own political party.
I am not a Nazi. Actually Nazis killed 95% of my ancestors in WW2. Just because I disagree with you politically doesn't make me a Nazi. I am also not an Islamaphobe. Phobia means fear. I do not fear Islam. I have several close Muslim friends. I dislike radical Islam. Why:

-- No separation of church and state
-- Kill people over cartoons
-- Treat women worse than dogs and they HATE dogs
-- Every country that is at least 75% Muslim is either a military, civil rights or a humanitarian disaster.
-- They hate Jews and want them obliterated.

Just because our News Entertainment media tells you that most Jews are Democrats doesn't make it so. You should listen to Ben Shapiro and educate yourself.

Wrong. They willingly participated.
Sure, the ones who hated Jews. I assumed (correctly) that you were not.referring to the Third Reich preaching to the choir.

No, pretty much the whole population. The Nazi Party numbered less than 10% of the German population. The only way they could do the horrible shit they did, is because the population as a whole willingly participated. Read some history.
Its absolutely inappropriate to compare the plight of the Jews with that of modern day QOPPERS. The Jews were rounded up, forced into gas chambers and then gassed. Nobody got hurt.

Whereas the QOPPERS have been been asked to wear facemasks in public buildings. There really is no comparison and her basic humanity should have told her to find a better example.

Having said that I cannot think of anything more horrific and demeaning than wearing a mask whilst signing up for Parler.
There are many people who are feeling the affects that you deny. Anyway if I had the opportunity. i would watch a thousand of you die to save her. And frankly, she is tough and she is the modern woman and not the bullshit that is fronted to us all.

First, conservatives can't broadcast whatever they like to the entire world; Carcano's firing is proof of that. Secondly, left wingers are not held to the same standard, at least, not as often.

If Carcano's tweet warrants termination then the Disney producer I cited earlier who tweeted about feeding "MAGAKids" into a woodchipper warrants it even more so. His tweet was much, much worse as he advocated violence against kids and even illustrated his comments with a pic of a woodchipper spewing blood on the snow. Presumably, the blood of "MAGAKids".

So even putting aside for the moment the idea that conservatives are being silenced and persecuted, Disney's actions in this case are entirely hypocritical.

Not really. No one even HEARD of Jack Morrissey before his tweet or since.

He produced one film for Disney (Not the Star Wars Division) in 2017. He hasn't produced anything for them since. He wasn't even a producer, he was a "co-Producer" out of 10 people who were listed as producers for that film.

MEANWHILE, Mannish Woman was a public face of their most lucrative property, and they were seriously considering producing a spin-off series around her, and she went ahead and said something stupid that would divide the fan base.

Of course, she was getting fired. There was real money involved here.
Disney and Comcast being removed from existence would be a plus.

First, conservatives can't broadcast whatever they like to the entire world
Wrong. Start a website. Pay for hosting. Broadcast anything you like. Nobody is getting banned for posting anything "conservative" anyway. If your campaign of complaining involves conflating the idiotic, deadly lies about the pandemic and the election with "conservatism", then you are willingly digging the grave for conservatism. "It's your funeral", as they say.

Like Parler did?

Private industry has fired people for any number of reasons. Whoopi Goldberg got fired for lambasting President Bush. The Dixie Chicks lost their recording contract for the same reason. ....The door does swing both ways.

I like what I heard one time on Studio 60.... "Living in a free society means that sometimes you're going to hear things you don't like." The character who said that was fired shortly thereafter as I recall. lol.

What I think she is suffering from is the same thing that the Dixie Chicks suffered from. There are times when nobody will raise an eyebrow about criticism. The Chicks said they were embarrassed on 3/10/2003. We went in 10 days later but tensions were mounting. Gina's statement is crying about persecution of the right wing loons right after they murdered a cop.

Of course, the right wing loons aren't helping themselves by claiming the cop would have just dropped dead the next day and that they were never there at the capitol...

Don't get your point, because the firing of Whoopi and Dixie Chicks clearly was wrong, illegal, and should not be allowed either.

You can NEVER have anyone figure out truth if anything can be hidden, suppressed, covered up, etc.

Actually, what she said wasn't accurate at all.

This is what she said.

Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighborsā€¦ even by children.

ā€œBecause history is edited, most people today donā€™t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?
ā€

Well, a whole lot of problems with that statement.

First was that German Anti-Semitism didn't start with the Nazis... Really, it goes back centuries. Martin Luther (The father of the German Church) wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies"

Second, There was public disapproval of some of the more radical things the Nazis did. For instance, after Kristallnacht (the night of the broken glass), public opinion was horrified by what the Nazis did to Jewish shop owners. After that, the Nazis did a lot of what they did in secret.

Third- and here's the important one... If you were a German Jew in Germany or Austria, you had a pretty good chance of surviving the war. Most of them fled the country before the war started. Most of the Jews killed in the Holocaust were from Poland or eastern European Axis nations who were happy to turn them over. Killing them didn't become a war aim until Jan. 1942 at the Wansee conference.

Fourth, if anyone are the Nazi analogs in modern culture, it isn't the people who are pushing back agasint Trump and his MAGAts, it's the MAGAts themselves.

Also, this isn't the first time she's said something stupid on social media, and Disney just doesn't want the bother. Who can blame them.

Sorry, that is not accurate and Gina is much more correct than what you wrote.

First of all, I am Jewish and of German descent, so this is not propaganda.

But Germany was the LEAST anti-Jewish country in Europe originally. France was anti-Jewish because of the Roman influence, and the Romans hated the Jews due to their rebelliousness.
Slavs in general hated the Jews due to their rebelliousness.
But Germans and Jews got along so well that the Ashkenazi essentially adopted the Germanic language, Yiddish.
That happened due to Iranians, Sythians, and Jews migrating to Germany around 1000 AD. So German is really about the most Jewish country in Europe, and has the most and earliest exposure.
(Only Spain had more early Jewish contact, but that was only when the Moors were there, so did not last.)

So then why did Germany suddenly become so anti-Jewish? It was WWI. The British enticed Zionists with the Balfour Declaration, and some Zionist German Jews fell for it. They spied against Germany, giving England the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite, and the Zimmerman Letter. Which caused Germany a humiliating defeat in an unjust war they did not start. So then the Holocaust was NOT at all about religion. It was about Zionists being traitors.
What is unfortunate is that most Jews are anti-Zionist, but not feel forced to Israel anyway, even though they are against the existence of Israel. Jews are supposed to wait for the coming of the Messiah before returning to the Mideast, according to Judaism.

And really, do not use the word "anti-Semitism. The word "Semitic" does NOT mean Jewish. It actually means "of an Arab language group". So anti-Semitic really means anti Arab, not anti Jewish.
Except it does. Google antisemitism. While the Original meaning was as you say it has transformed to hatred of Jews.

anĀ·ti-SemĀ·iĀ·tism
/ĖŒan(t)ēĖˆseməĖŒtizəm,ĖŒanĖŒtÄ«ĖˆseməĖŒtizəm/

noun
  1. hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people.

Dictionaries have to include all the possible common interpretations, including ones that are wrong. For example, the wording of the second Amendment says "a well regulated Militia", but the meaning of regulated really means well practiced and functioning. The fact we now use it to mean controlled or restricted, is really wrong. Just because a false meaning becomes popular, that does not make it right or meaningful. People who use "regulated" to mean controlled or restricted are ignorant. Words effect how you think. New-Speak. It should be resisted.
Imagine the foolishness when an Israeli calls an Arab anti-Semitic, if he knew that Semitic means Arab. How could an Arab be anti-Arab? Word are important. The word Semitic should remind us that Hebrew were a type of Arab, since Hebrew is an Arab language derivative.
Should but I am telling you how itā€™s used now.

Well YES, we all know how it is used NOW, but the point is do you see WHY that is WRONG to do?
Calling an Arab, "anti-Semitic", is ignorant gibberish.
Which means the REAL words were deliberately altered in meaning, in order to deliberately change how we think.
We need to resist the manipulation of the way we think through the deliberate culturing of false connotations of words.
Just like even touching a QB in the NFL now
Is a penalty. Bitching about it doesnā€™t make it any less of a penalty. Antisemitism now means the hatred of Jews. Not sure why youā€™re arguing against it?

Because the word Semitic describe Arabs. not European Jews who do not even speak Hebrew, but Yiddish, which is not Semitic but Germanic.
I am saying that if you use anti-Semitic to mean anti Jew, then it screws up dozens of other words that can't be changed, so it has to be stopped.
Ashkenazi Jews are NOT at all Semitic.
Sephardic Jews are Semitic, but only because they are of Arab ancestry.
Ashkenazi are of European ancestry, so do not belong in the Mideast at all.
They have zero history there.
What I am saying is that the misuse of words forces false beliefs.
There are people who think Arabs are anti-Semitic, which is impossible, and that people like Netanyahu came from the Mideast, which they did not.
Itā€™s not me. Itā€™s the world. Itā€™s in the dictionary.

And do you trust the dictionary completely? The dictionary implies that Semitic means Jewish, which is false. It means more like Arab, not Jewish. So we should demand the dictionary is fixed when it is wrong. Do you think dictionaries never can be wrong?

Private industry has fired people for any number of reasons. Whoopi Goldberg got fired for lambasting President Bush. The Dixie Chicks lost their recording contract for the same reason. ....The door does swing both ways.

I like what I heard one time on Studio 60.... "Living in a free society means that sometimes you're going to hear things you don't like." The character who said that was fired shortly thereafter as I recall. lol.

What I think she is suffering from is the same thing that the Dixie Chicks suffered from. There are times when nobody will raise an eyebrow about criticism. The Chicks said they were embarrassed on 3/10/2003. We went in 10 days later but tensions were mounting. Gina's statement is crying about persecution of the right wing loons right after they murdered a cop.

Of course, the right wing loons aren't helping themselves by claiming the cop would have just dropped dead the next day and that they were never there at the capitol...

Don't get your point, because the firing of Whoopi and Dixie Chicks clearly was wrong, illegal, and should not be allowed either.

You can NEVER have anyone figure out truth if anything can be hidden, suppressed, covered up, etc.
I'm not sure the powers that be at Weight Watchers or EMI records were changed with assisting someone in figuring out the truth. They are about selling memberships and records in the same way Disney is about selling movies.

Actually, what she said wasn't accurate at all.

This is what she said.

Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighborsā€¦ even by children.

ā€œBecause history is edited, most people today donā€™t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?
ā€

Well, a whole lot of problems with that statement.

First was that German Anti-Semitism didn't start with the Nazis... Really, it goes back centuries. Martin Luther (The father of the German Church) wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies"

Second, There was public disapproval of some of the more radical things the Nazis did. For instance, after Kristallnacht (the night of the broken glass), public opinion was horrified by what the Nazis did to Jewish shop owners. After that, the Nazis did a lot of what they did in secret.

Third- and here's the important one... If you were a German Jew in Germany or Austria, you had a pretty good chance of surviving the war. Most of them fled the country before the war started. Most of the Jews killed in the Holocaust were from Poland or eastern European Axis nations who were happy to turn them over. Killing them didn't become a war aim until Jan. 1942 at the Wansee conference.

Fourth, if anyone are the Nazi analogs in modern culture, it isn't the people who are pushing back agasint Trump and his MAGAts, it's the MAGAts themselves.

Also, this isn't the first time she's said something stupid on social media, and Disney just doesn't want the bother. Who can blame them.

Sorry, that is not accurate and Gina is much more correct than what you wrote.

First of all, I am Jewish and of German descent, so this is not propaganda.

But Germany was the LEAST anti-Jewish country in Europe originally. France was anti-Jewish because of the Roman influence, and the Romans hated the Jews due to their rebelliousness.
Slavs in general hated the Jews due to their rebelliousness.
But Germans and Jews got along so well that the Ashkenazi essentially adopted the Germanic language, Yiddish.
That happened due to Iranians, Sythians, and Jews migrating to Germany around 1000 AD. So German is really about the most Jewish country in Europe, and has the most and earliest exposure.
(Only Spain had more early Jewish contact, but that was only when the Moors were there, so did not last.)

So then why did Germany suddenly become so anti-Jewish? It was WWI. The British enticed Zionists with the Balfour Declaration, and some Zionist German Jews fell for it. They spied against Germany, giving England the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite, and the Zimmerman Letter. Which caused Germany a humiliating defeat in an unjust war they did not start. So then the Holocaust was NOT at all about religion. It was about Zionists being traitors.
What is unfortunate is that most Jews are anti-Zionist, but not feel forced to Israel anyway, even though they are against the existence of Israel. Jews are supposed to wait for the coming of the Messiah before returning to the Mideast, according to Judaism.

And really, do not use the word "anti-Semitism. The word "Semitic" does NOT mean Jewish. It actually means "of an Arab language group". So anti-Semitic really means anti Arab, not anti Jewish.
Except it does. Google antisemitism. While the Original meaning was as you say it has transformed to hatred of Jews.

anĀ·ti-SemĀ·iĀ·tism
/ĖŒan(t)ēĖˆseməĖŒtizəm,ĖŒanĖŒtÄ«ĖˆseməĖŒtizəm/

noun
  1. hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people.

Dictionaries have to include all the possible common interpretations, including ones that are wrong. For example, the wording of the second Amendment says "a well regulated Militia", but the meaning of regulated really means well practiced and functioning. The fact we now use it to mean controlled or restricted, is really wrong. Just because a false meaning becomes popular, that does not make it right or meaningful. People who use "regulated" to mean controlled or restricted are ignorant. Words effect how you think. New-Speak. It should be resisted.
Imagine the foolishness when an Israeli calls an Arab anti-Semitic, if he knew that Semitic means Arab. How could an Arab be anti-Arab? Word are important. The word Semitic should remind us that Hebrew were a type of Arab, since Hebrew is an Arab language derivative.
Should but I am telling you how itā€™s used now.

Well YES, we all know how it is used NOW, but the point is do you see WHY that is WRONG to do?
Calling an Arab, "anti-Semitic", is ignorant gibberish.
Which means the REAL words were deliberately altered in meaning, in order to deliberately change how we think.
We need to resist the manipulation of the way we think through the deliberate culturing of false connotations of words.
Just like even touching a QB in the NFL now
Is a penalty. Bitching about it doesnā€™t make it any less of a penalty. Antisemitism now means the hatred of Jews. Not sure why youā€™re arguing against it?

Because the word Semitic describe Arabs. not European Jews who do not even speak Hebrew, but Yiddish, which is not Semitic but Germanic.
I am saying that if you use anti-Semitic to mean anti Jew, then it screws up dozens of other words that can't be changed, so it has to be stopped.
Ashkenazi Jews are NOT at all Semitic.
Sephardic Jews are Semitic, but only because they are of Arab ancestry.
Ashkenazi are of European ancestry, so do not belong in the Mideast at all.
They have zero history there.
What I am saying is that the misuse of words forces false beliefs.
There are people who think Arabs are anti-Semitic, which is impossible, and that people like Netanyahu came from the Mideast, which they did not.
Itā€™s not me. Itā€™s the world. Itā€™s in the dictionary.

And do you trust the dictionary completely? The dictionary implies that Semitic means Jewish, which is false. It means more like Arab, not Jewish. So we should demand the dictionary is fixed when it is wrong. Do you think dictionaries never can be wrong?
It is a common way for us to communicate. If I call a cat a cat and you refuse to accept that definition then we cannot communicate effectively.

I'm not sure the powers that be at Weight Watchers or EMI records were changed with assisting someone in figuring out the truth. They are about selling memberships and records in the same way Disney is about selling movies.
Do you honestly believe that fewer kids would watch the Mandalorian because of what she said? Come on. It was political bullying 100% from those on social media who are easily offended.

The problem with todays society is that most of them haven't read the book 1984 (if they did, they'd probably reject the message or wonder or loud "what's so wrong about that?"), and, most don't understand the history of fascism in Europe.

Europeans know of it. Which is why even Macron has spoken out against the "woke" culture of the U.S. It's also a big reason why the U.S risks losing it's key allies in Europe and most certainly in the Far East, and the Mid East.

Destroying ones career or future is, in effect, eliminating their freedom of speech. Giving in to the weak, keyboard mob who wouldn't really fight for anything in the literal sense, ensures the silencing of open expression. It definitely has unintended consequences.

It goes beyond military support; though of course this is vital. It has to do with principled support. If the West doesn't speak out against China, Russia, N Korea and other such nations, we will not have a leg to stand on. Other nations in their orbit are not feeling warm and fuzzy about America embracing Cancel Culture.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Youā€™re an idiot with zero understanding of the themes of Orwellā€™s 1984 if you are seriously trying to use it as analogous to this situation. If Orwell were here, heā€™d smack your stupid silly face.
You are one bitter C U Next Tuesday. I am ashamed to share my affinity for the Red Sox with a moron like you. Stick to the topic.

I am not a Nazi. Actually Nazis killed 95% of my ancestors in WW2. Just because I disagree with you politically doesn't make me a Nazi. I am also not an Islamaphobe. Phobia means fear. I do not fear Islam. I have several close Muslim friends. I dislike radical Islam. Why:

-- No separation of church and state
-- Kill people over cartoons
-- Treat women worse than dogs and they HATE dogs
-- Every country that is at least 75% Muslim is either a military, civil rights or a humanitarian disaster.
-- They hate Jews and want them obliterated.

Just because our News Entertainment media tells you that most Jews are Democrats doesn't make it so. You should listen to Ben Shapiro and educate yourself.

You need more information.
For example, you say no separation of church and state is a bad thing.
While I agree here and now, around 600 AD there were no social institutions in the state, like ADC or social security, so the church had to supply them. So then a combination of church and state was a very good thing at one time. It is just that we can now likely do better.

You have it backwards about killing over cartoons. The reality is that people have been murdering Muslims since they existed, and they drew offensive cartoons in order to incite the murders.
So preventing offensive cartoons is pre-emptive, intended to stop mass murders by 1 execution of the offending person trying to generate mass murder.

You are misinformed as to the state of woman in Islam. Mohammad reformed Judaism specifically to improve the rights of women, in gratitude to the wealthy widow who married him. Women are the chain of descendancy in Islam, not males. So women sort of rule everything. They are the ones who arrange marriages for example. Islam allows women to inherit, divorce, etc., which was not true previously under Judaism.

It is true modern Islamic countries are poor and dictatorships, but almost always due to being invaded and taken over by a Christian imperialist who colonised it and financed a military dictatorship. Like Egypt now, the Shah in Iran, etc.

And you are totally wrong about Islam hating Jews. The title Vizier means a Jewish advisor who administered the government under Islam. Jews are high status under Islam. Islam considers itself to just be a reformed version of Judaism. Jews are considers the same Abrahamic religion, and Brother of the Book, meaning the Old Testament. Never have Moslems abused Jews. What Moslems do NOT like, are European Ashkenazi falsely claiming some illegal birthright to the Promised Land by being the Chosen People. That is just a Zionist lie and total fraud used to murder and steal.

Forum List

Back