Ginsburg Hospitalized.

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

She deserves a guardrail up her ass for the way she has screwed up this country's legal system (along with the help of dyke associates).

Heh heh heh....I love honesty.

Fear not! Something tells me she's not going to make it back from this so-called mishap.

Jo

Pffft...liberals will roll her in on a gurney and give out handwritten notes on her judgements.

If they were fifth graders, they'd make more sense than Ginsburg's blatherings.

Whenever I start to think that deplorable trumpanzees aren't quite so deplorable....all I have to do is go to threads like this.
Lol
Progressives are the ones using her for political reason... so shut the fuck up

Here's a sign for her return to work.

airport-105.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

I am sure there is a bunch of pressure on her to stay in.
They should be ashamed of themselves....it's horrible.

JO

Translation:

"I can fantasize about X, Y and Z dynamics. Therefore they should be ashamed of that for which I have zero evidence"

--- JerkOff
LOL! Who, besides you apparently, believes the democrats aren't fervently hoping and urging Ginsburg to stay
on the Supreme Court (despite her advanced age and medical problems) so Trump won't get to appoint yet another
member of the court. "Zero evidence"? That is a frickin' laugh.

If they had any decency at all they would all get in touch with her and tell them they don't mind if she goes. she's only hanging in there so that she doesn't disappoint her buddies. she needs to spend these last few years cherishing family . This is disgusting.

Jo

And again, you have a link for this.

Oh wait, no you don't. Because only your proctologist can link to your own asshole.

I don't do footwork for lazy people... If you come here unprepared and unable to converse because you have no background knowledge that's your own problem. To be frank there aren't any links that can be trusted anymore. It's time for citizens to do their own research draw their own conclusions and create their own links.
How do you think any newspaper or news organization get started in the first place?

Jo

They damn sure didn't get started by some klown going "Hey I got an idea. Gonna get me wunna dem Gutenberg things and print whatever dribbles out of my ass, forsooth".

Translation:

"I can fantasize about X, Y and Z dynamics. Therefore they should be ashamed of that for which I have zero evidence"

--- JerkOff
LOL! Who, besides you apparently, believes the democrats aren't fervently hoping and urging Ginsburg to stay
on the Supreme Court (despite her advanced age and medical problems) so Trump won't get to appoint yet another
member of the court. "Zero evidence"? That is a frickin' laugh.

If they had any decency at all they would all get in touch with her and tell them they don't mind if she goes. she's only hanging in there so that she doesn't disappoint her buddies. she needs to spend these last few years cherishing family . This is disgusting.

Jo

And again, you have a link for this.

Oh wait, no you don't. Because only your proctologist can link to your own asshole.

I don't do footwork for lazy people... If you come here unprepared and unable to converse because you have no background knowledge that's your own problem. To be frank there aren't any links that can be trusted anymore. It's time for citizens to do their own research draw their own conclusions and create their own links.
How do you think any newspaper or news organization get started in the first place?

Jo

They damn sure didn't get started by some klown going "Hey I got an idea. Gonna get me wunna dem Gutenberg things and print whatever dribbles out of my ass, forsooth".
No links can be trusted, not even the one to Grandma's house.

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

She deserves a guardrail up her ass for the way she has screwed up this country's legal system (along with the help of dyke associates).

Fear not! Something tells me she's not going to make it back from this so-called mishap.

Jo

"Something" huh.
These Repubs are acting like the wolf at the door...

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

Jo

"Something" huh.

I'm surprised you didn't ask for a link to something.

No way to know, period. She seems like a tough ol' broad, and I mean that in a good way.
The timing of this, though. Holy crap.
It’s funny how progressive don’t give a shit about her health… They only care about her politics.
SHe obviously is not well, it’s best if she hangs it up
:rolleyes:
Seems progressives don’t have your priorities straight...
Anyone here who claims that the political ramifications of this hadn't occurred to them is a transparent, weak, stone cold liar.

So tell me, had they occurred to you?

Looking forward to this.

Actually it tells me far far FAR more about the psychology of the kind of element that oozes onto this board, than it could ever tell me about political ramifications.

The very next post (Pogo Predicts) being a shining example thereof.

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

Jo

"Something" huh.

Believe me....I hope every day she falls down the steps of the SCOTUS.

It would only be better if they had it on film....

And she rolled into the street and were run over by a Ford Expedition.

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

Jo

"Something" huh.

Well I suppose we could hunt high and low and see if we can come up with a scotus aid who will lie and claim that 30 years ago he was molested by her.. and probably even bring some prepared lie detector tests with him.

Jo

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

Jo

"Something" huh.

I think you need to be a bit more forthright with your feelings! Lol!

Jo

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

Jo

"Something" huh.

Et voilà. Did I call it or WHAT.

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

Jo

"Something" huh.

Well I suppose we could hunt high and low and see if we can come up with a scotus aid who will lie and claim that 30 years ago he was molested by her.. I'm probably even bring some prepared lie detector tests with him.

Jo
Why not the repubs tried doing it to the head of the Russian investigation. and the Dems did it to Kavanaugh the virgin.

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

Jo

"Something" huh.

The more you wish the less likely it will happen. That's how the imps work the system.

Nothing good to say about her, She hates the US Constitution and prefers European laws. The sooner she is off the bench the better the US will be, and it can not come soon enough

Grampa Murked U said:
I remember my grandmother's spiral to the end
That's What This Is
This Is A Catastrophe For A Frail 85yr Old Woman
It Will Lead To Other Complications

Hope she is well

NO WE DON'T.

Jo

"Something" huh.

Well I suppose we could hunt high and low and see if we can come up with a scotus aid who will lie and claim that 30 years ago he was molested by her.. and probably even bring some prepared lie detector tests with him.

Jo

I was raped and murdered by Nanzi Pelousy in 1975. It was with significant fear for my safety that I unloaded my soul on this very forum, yet not one republican came to my defense. I didn't get flown to DC and end up with a million bucks.

They just keep hounding me about the murder, I was only about 6-18 months old at the time so of course my memory was fuzzy. They just keep demanding I explain the circumstances around the murder.

To me the rape was far, far worse. All they cared about was the murder because republicans like rape.

Forum List

Back