Ginsburg Hospitalized.

View attachment 227685 This is a Joke not a dick. So don’t take it so hard. :badgrin:

Can you imagine what would happen if Trump got to appoint another scotus judge ? Democrat land would be like,

AB65CF9F-4CDC-4210-BF35-72848B8D9344.gif

Sun Devil 92 said:
Believe me....I hope every day she falls down the steps of the SCOTUS.

It would only be better if they had it on film....
I'm Gonna Have To Go With Ya On That One

She Could Have Retired With Obama
Raw Ego Prevented Her

Absolutely nothing could be better for the future of the United States than President Trump getting to replace RBG soon.

She has pissed all over the constitution with a radical left-wing agenda. We need actual Supreme Court Justices who are serious about putting aside their personal views and upholding the U.S. Constitution exactly as it is written.

Absolutely nothing could be better for the future of the United States than President Trump getting to replace RBG soon.

She has pissed all over the constitution with a radical left-wing agenda. We need actual Supreme Court Justices who are serious about putting aside their personal views and upholding the U.S. Constitution exactly as it is written.
There Goes 60yrs Of De-Construction Down The Pooper

We need one more besides Buzzy to offset John Roberts. I’ll nevwr have any confidence in a judge appointed by a Bush.

but ...fear not :rolleyes-41:

Hollywood Stooge Alyssa Milano Offers Ruth Bader Ginsberg Both of Her Kidneys, Her Ribs, and a Lung

so there you go. You can all relax now.

Hollywood Stooge Alyssa Milano Offers Ruth Bader Ginsberg Both of Her Kidneys, Her Ribs, and a Lung – True Pundit
"She can even have my husband on Thursdays"

There's Grounds For Divorce, Right There

(But She's Keepin' The Boobs...)

Silicon might actually become worth something in the future. You can see it as sort of a rainy day fund.

Jo

alissa milano wants to give her a lung

and some ribs...

do it Alissa

why don't you? you are a joke Milano!

Hollyweird is scum :asshole:

Cruz is a weasel, and doesn't have enough character for a SC appointment. There are far better candidates out there than Cruz.

Forum List

Back