Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

disrupts major leagues baseball teams schedule

trying to save the plantet

to be bigger than The Beatles

did the firstone

next2 wonr happen

Bono is one of the worst singers I've ever heard and U2 is the most overrated group since the Beatles.

The Beatles transformed the1960s.

The culture of sex,drugs and rock-and roll was because of them .

um yes

The Rat Pack were short haired straight establishmewnt - by the end odf the60s PeterLawford Frank Sinatra etc were wereinf long hair over theears - all because of theBeatles

The Beatles transformed the1960s.

The culture of sex,drugs and rock-and roll was because of them .

Err, more like they signed on to the sex, drugs and rock and role band wagon. Ken Keasey got the psychedelic thing going and bands like the Beatles took the whole thing and made the yellow submarine, and the who did the magic bus thing. The Dead was on that trip when it all started. The Beatles were good, but they were only passengers on the phenomena not contributes. As to U2, they do stink.

The Beatles would have been just another group if they had not replaced Pete Best with Ringo

Just my opinion. i

QUOTE=Harry Dresden;3784716]
the Eagles a one shot wonder?......yea you know music....:lol:

Yeah those one shot (I think you mean hit?) wonders, who have the highest selling album of all time (and it's a greatest hits one at that).

edit: and while I think The Beatles are the best overall group of all time-by no means are they even close to being the tightest band ever. Starr was an average drummer, and Lennon wasn't that great of a guitarist-I would even say he was kind of sloppy, especially with his time in The Beatles. Paul's style on bass wasn't that tight (although he def. has tons of great bass lines).

who are you directing this at?.....[/QUOTE]

The other person-not you haha.

Yeah those one shot (I think you mean hit?) wonders, who have the highest selling album of all time (and it's a greatest hits one at that).

edit: and while I think The Beatles are the best overall group of all time-by no means are they even close to being the tightest band ever. Starr was an average drummer, and Lennon wasn't that great of a guitarist-I would even say he was kind of sloppy, especially with his time in The Beatles. Paul's style on bass wasn't that tight (although he def. has tons of great bass lines).

who are you directing this at?.....

Some valid points. None of The Beatles could even read music.

Songwriting and Lennon's peerless vocals were their 2 greatest strengths.

I actually think The Beatles are a unique band in the sense that if you took any of the members out of the group-they wouldn't have ever gotten to where they are. I think they were all equally as important as the next. Even Ringo was important-without him they never even make it big to begin with.

in an auto crash -good way to go out - awesome song/video - one their best ever

his sub has filled in nicely

So they dump my posts into thisthread

whatever

what rather have the Fab 4 the queers U2 who are freaking OLD

I merged one more thread with this one. If you continue to make threads about the Beatles, they will continue to be merged

PixieStix

Forum List

Back