Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

Trying to whittle down the Beatles best stuf if 6 freaking years 1964 -70

I personaly think Ticket To Ride is the best thing they ever did

Then you have from She Loves You to I Am the Walrus

impossble task

most influential music group of all time - they may be the best that ever practiced their craft.

most influential music group of all time - they may be the best that ever practiced their craft.

Hey, you have a beatles thread. Post your beatle thoughts in that thread, I am getting a bit annoyed with moving every one of your thoughts on the beatles for you. Are you trying to get on our nerves?

My official most favorite Beatles song is "I'm Looking Through You." On Rubber Soul.

Not one of their big hits. Was sort of under-my-radar until I watched it on You Tube recently.

REPLAY ..........................................................................................................................

They are so fucking awesomest the best ever was ( or that ever will be) it is not even CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well they were the first

no, they weren't the first.

Musicians have been bowing on stage for hundreds of years.

Whatever.

The simple fact that you smoke - by your avatar - doesn't put you in the brain surgeon/rocket science category.

I have nothing against LZ or Stairway To Heaven for that matter - thought it was a catchy song when it came out.

Just astounded at the heaps of praise it has garned over the decades - like a cult.

I could listen to "I'm Looking Through You" forever..............

Will know that I am listening to the best who ever played..................................

Paul is so AWESOME in this song................................

Last edited:
no, they weren't the first.

Musicians have been bowing on stage for hundreds of years.

Whatever.

The simple fact that you smoke - by your avatar - doesn't put you in the brain surgeon/rocket science category.

I have nothing against LZ or Stairway To Heaven for that matter - thought it was a catchy song when it came out.

Just astounded at the heaps of praise it has garned over the decades - like a cult.

Beatles were great for what they were, and will always be music legends. But in my opinion Led Zeppelin is the best rock band of all time, and records sells would reflect that if the Beatles had not been selling records for 4 yrs. before Zep even formed.

Vid of girls going bananas outside The Beatles limo (I would guess in 1964 at the first Ed Sullivan show ) and Paul doing a double- take at this young guy wearing a Beatles wig -LOL

A bridge from the square 50s to thehip/degenerate 60s and beyond.

For that reason alone -maybe the biggest movers-and-shakers of the20th Century.

Oh sure -the beats in the 50s had longish hair -but the Beatles made it mainstream - even Teddy Kennedy grew hair over his ears.................................................

Whats its about
Fab 4 KICK_ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back